It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love and tolerance, Democrat style.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
We know the Democrat party narrative. We certainly know the narrative when it comes to Trump. "Trump and his deplorable followers incite hatred and advocate violence." The media promotes the story endlessly. You can find innumerable reports of how hate crimes skyrocketed when Trump was in office. By contrast, the Democrats are the party of peace, love, and understanding.

Anyone remember Nicholas Sandmann and his Catholic high school friends? They were wearing MAGA hats.
Twitter posts about the "MAGA" kids

From a Missouri democrat:
I hate Trump

More tolerance. At least she didn't get away with it:

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Democrats are racist, their only concept of diversity is of skin color. There can be no diversity of thought in the democrat party.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

When Jussie Smollett was "attacked", Biden and Harris responded immediately on Twitter. When the Disney person said the Covington High School kids should "go into a wood chipper", we heard nothing. In fact, there were anti-Trumpers supporting him.

Covington Kids

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: DBCowboy

Jussie Smollett

Damn you beat me to it. I was just going to post Should we talk about Justice for Jussie, or Kathy Griffin with a severed head?

Now one might say that's just TV, real people don't act like that.

Maybe. But I have seen enough real TDS first-hand.

Honestly I never even cared about Trump until the MSM started telling me I should shun and ridicule this Trump person, and more importantly, vote Hillary.

That was the Red Pill moment for me.

edit on 1-4-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

During Trump's term, BLM and ANTIFA were very active. Violent protests, burning cars, businesses and attacking people was the norm, even going so far as to take over parts of cities and the Liberal Mayors did nothing. Hatred and violence against anyone who doesn't agree with them is their way.

When the Democrats took the White House, all that stopped.

Guess what's coming if Trump gets back in.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Invocation of the Insurrection Act so no protests can occur.
edit on 1-4-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I don't want us to start down that road. We should not restrict anyone's Freedom of Speech just because we don't like what they say.

Speech. Not the right to burn and loot.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Liberals are biggest hate group on the planet, intolerance and divisiveness is their way of life.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

That lady from Missouri is an extremist. So are the people saying "shoot red hat wearers on sight". That article about the lady from Missouri though, woof.

Chappelle-Nadal noted that it was recently the three-year anniversary of the fatal shooting of Michael Brown by a police officer in Ferguson — a city she represents in the Missouri Senate. Additionally, the NAACP recently issued a travel advisory for Missouri, warning people to be careful while in the state because of a danger that civil rights won’t be respected. “There are people who are afraid of going out in the streets,” Chappelle-Nadal said. “It’s worse than even Ferguson.” Trump’s comments “make it easier for racists to be racists,” she said. “As long as I have a voice, I’m going to talk about the damage (Trump) is creating in this nation

Now I probably missed somewhere the Republicans or conservatives calling for liberals to be shot on sight. Never heard that before. Have heard and read these vile statements from democrats and liberals though toward conservatives.

A TRAVEL ADVISORY! IN THE US?!?!?!? because of what? CIVIL RIGHTS?!?!?!?! Maybe I'm pampered but I've been to Missouri before and I felt safe walking down streets by myself. Nobody was screaming racial epithets at me or threatening me. No cops hassled me. Legit nice people.

The only fault Trump has in all this is the fact that he exists. Because he was the catalyst for all these democrat liberals to go absolutely bat-# and radicalize themselves and their supporters. Which caused some of his own supporters to go absolutely bat-# in return.

Trump was right about Charlottesville too since there are actually extremists on all sides. And removing statues of our history just because somebody doesn't like it is an erasure of history and that means we will repeat it, because those who don't remember history are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Then you're not going to like Trump's next term if he's elected. It's openly out there that Trump plans to use the military to shut down protests.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This should be required viewing for every Republican Congressperson. There are far too many that still don't get what they are up against.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Then you're not going to like Trump's next term if he's elected. It's openly out there that Trump plans to use the military to shut down protests.

The George Floyd riots weren't protests, yet the left called them that. They were left wing rioters engaged in destruction of public and private property as well as mass theft and looting. If Donald Trump calls out the troops to protect the rest of us from left wing so called 'protests' like those ... I"m good with it.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Doesn't surprise me coming from some here that you would have no problem with the military being called in.
To me if some idiots want to ruin cities that house them then they can deal with the hardship that follows. And if the residents of those cities failed to do anything to curb those that they are partially to blame also.
Now if a governor feels the need to use his states own guard that us their right and obligation at they elected representative of that state.
The president has every right to ask that state government to do so but that doesn't mean they have to.
And that is how it should be done.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

This is a Civil Rights protest.

This was for George Floyd.

See the difference ?

Protest good. Riot bad.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Something tells me if it was the 1960s you'd be agreeing with this political cartoon.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

[..]

Something tells me if it was the 1960s you'd be agreeing with this political cartoon.

And why were the MLK protests like that? Was it because of the protesters or a heavy handed response from the powers that be?? Huge difference. BLM and antifa caused the destruction, MLK and his protests were not destroying anything but a narrative.
edit on Mon Apr 1 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Please feel free to provide provable and believable examples. 😎

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Invocation of the Insurrection Act so no protests can occur.
Tell us how you and leftists really feel yeah?

You would just love this outcome, wouldn’t ya?

Thanks for saying the quiet part out loud.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Liberals no longer influence the party. They've been replaced with radical leftists, Obama's Alinskyites, and Cloward-Piven loons. Adlai Stevenson and Pat Moynihan types have left the building.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join