It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Behind the Sean Combes Exposure

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The socials and news wires are all abuzz with the raid on Sean Combes' real estate and the accusations of sex trafficking and perversion.

Have you thought about why? He's been doing this for ages with impunity, shielded by the very system that should have prevented him. Why now?

Here's what I see.

I order to bring their new order, the old has to be dismantled. Dismantling it would be hard if most people want to hold onto it. Now, anybody with a few live brain cells knows that the current order is corrupt. Always has been to one degree or another, but like any kind of rot, it's deepened as time has gone on. Exposing the depth of corruption inherent in the current order will make it much easier to dismantle it and bring about a new and improved order which will be a hundred times worse than the old order. But when the people shout for "peace and security" and the powers that be promise it, anything is possible.

There's no justice in this, just the building of a narrative to justify further and deeper corruption.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

The reason for this is not being talked about.
Look to a certain case in Vegas. This timeline is not some coincidence.
It was used for a certain reason.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
That whole Q anon thing about an elite cabal of pedos trafficking and raping children on private islands and in underground tunnels is starting to look alot less fake.

It involves so many of the elites even the athletes. There is video on twitter of a 15 year old Justin Bieber giving oral sex to Odell Beckam Junior the NFL wide receiver at one of his partys.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't know if there is an ongoing investigation into him in regards to the Tupac case. Maybe if there is, and it would uncover other things, such as this, then perhaps this is "them" getting ahead of it?

Just a passing thought.

edit on 3-26-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Rumor has it he's being sacrificed to save those 'important' peoplehigher up the chain than him. Eveything happens for a reason, and considering alll the years people like him, Podesto, Epstein, etc. get away with publically thumbing their nose at us common folk I suspect there may be some truth to the rumor.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Be the problem and then offer the solution.

I actually think you are on the right track on this.

Thank you for making me think about it!

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I watched a video by a former SWAT officer and he was saying the whole "raid" thing stunk to high heaven. They knew he wasn't home - they know exactly where the suspect is before they launch a raid. Also, cases like this involve MULTIPLE SIMULTANEOUS arrests, so accomplices aren't tipped off and bug out or destroy evidence.

It's obvious Diddy (and maybe 1 or 2 others) will be the fall guy, and they'll tell us the problem is solved all the while carrying on business as usual.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The raid was coordinated with media and while you saw people get handcuffed no one was arrested and no travel restrictions, according to Diddy's lawyer's statement.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Yep. If or when things turn around I’m going to be treading circumspectly.

The pendulum can swing too far both ways.

Thanks for the insightful post.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Isn't that the thing though? Nothing happened to the Podestas, hell Tony still has White House access and might even have been involved with the coke being brought into it.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123
That whole Q anon thing about an elite cabal of pedos trafficking and raping children on private islands and in underground tunnels is starting to look alot less fake.

Also Q stated israel would be left for last and interesting enough in a critical election year famous people have been very vocal against isreal unlike i have ever seen before. Such as dave chappel, Candace owens. And numerous popular social media celebrities.

However i suspect this is the usual deepstate bringing in their cleaners to scrub off evidence, witness, and close all loose ends to make it all go away

edit on 44331America/ChicagoTue, 26 Mar 2024 22:44:37 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Found this on my travels , twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It involves so many of the elites even the athletes. There is video on twitter of a 15 year old Justin Bieber giving oral sex to Odell Beckam Junior the NFL wide receiver at one of his partys.

And on the Hunter Biden laptop made public (2 more are not public), are video and stills of Hunter banging Barack Obama's daughter Malia, before she was 18.

The videos/images on his laptop were so revealing of so many people, the entire South Korea site where they were hosted, was removed from existence after being live for only 3 weeks in Oct/Nov 2020, and replaced with a permanent "Down for Maintenance" notice. (See: gtv.org... )

Oprah was/is into the sex trafficking and pervert stuff too.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Maybe that's why Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsberg threw her hands up and said, "What the hell. Just lower the age of consensual sext to 14, and be done with it!" (Paraphrased)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Maybe that's why Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsberg threw her hands up and said, "What the hell. Just lower the age of consensual sext to 14, and be done with it!" (Paraphrased)

Probably , that lot would think 14 a tad to old
when they found maxwell hiding in plain site on reddit she was asking what states had the youngest age limit , and then they quickly deleted all her posts

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   
His biggest problem is that there were allegations against him long before so it's sickening that he hasn't been investigated and raided sooner.

I'm sure P. Diddy won't take this lying down if he can point fingers at others though. In fact, I see him possibly being 'suicided'. Unless he screams loud enough right off the bat that is.

Money and power make many people invincible. That is, until those more rich and powerful get pissed off at them for some reason.
edit on th31202400000031bTue, 26 Mar 2024 23:43:12 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   

They’re now saying Prince Harry was involved as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

I bet Hunter is involved. It has all his favorite things: underage girls, drugs, celebritism, and unlawfulness. I bet that's why the Feds are moving quickly on this too.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I do find it strange that now some big names are going down. It’s like the top dogs are showing how powerful they are for some strange reason?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Also Q stated israel would be left for last and interesting enough in a critical election year famous people have been very vocal against isreal unlike i have ever seen before. Such as dave chappel, Candace owens. And numerous popular social media celebrities.

However i suspect this is the usual deepstate bringing in their cleaners to scrub off evidence, witness, and close all loose ends to make it all go away

Im a little worried that "nothing can stop whats coming" is a frikin meteor or poll flip or something they know cant be stopped.

And this is all just a distraction while they steal our money and fund their billion dollar bunkers

Its just so in our faces.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join