It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm wondering if our shpooky visitor was referring to Orthodox Easter, Sunday May 5th... With his posts on Plato's Cave allegory?

On Easter Sunday the STONE blocking the LIGHT from the CAVE TOMB was rolled back by the Angels... bringing DARK TO LIGHT.

Do WE THE PEOPLE also get resurrected and leave Plato's cave tomb to enter into the Light this Sunday?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Pretty sure you will be here monday wondering about something that won't happen either.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You obviously haven't noticed my lack of posting recently... and I won't be here to read your retort.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
You obviously haven't noticed my lack of posting recently... and I won't be here to read your retort.

I have noticed it. Kinda gives me hope you are done with the OCD with this fake Q thing.

I remember in the earlier threads when I would come in and harsh the mellow, dashen said a couple of times "why can't you just let people have fun" or something like that. Hoping for change isn't having fun it is "weeping and gnashing of teeth" over the situation you are in.

Let's bring down another bottle of hopium and pass it around because we are not where we want to be.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I see we are getting into the area of talking about other people instead of the subject.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
...but nothing is happening.

edit on 777Vpm01America/ChicagoWed, 01 May 2024 12:17:52 -0500 by 777Vader because: a reply to: Thoughtful3

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
I see we are getting into the area of talking about other people instead of the subject.

It is more about the failed predictions made by people on the subject.

It isn't like wishing people a happy B-day or sharing how your Limoncello turned out.

As for the Hearing on the Weaponization of the Federal Government, that isn't the type of action Q was always on about. They hyped everyone up with talks of draining the swamp, arrests and perp walks. I don't see any of that "happening" because of this hearing.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I do hope you will not leave us. We miss you.

I have come across something that may interest you.
Ezra Cohen Tweet

"I am calling on POTUS to immediately ...stand up...a task force to ensure that no violent and extremist or pro-terrorist, have infiltrated the ranks of Department of Defense or Intelligence Community." 32 words.

The "Stand Up" doesn't fit.
Ku posts #4091, 812, 533 and 63 have Stand Up.

#63 Nov 2, 2017 7:21:32 No. 147681912
To those watching [you know who you are]:
You have a choice to make.
You can STAND UP and do what you know is right.
Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions.
make no mistake, you are on the losing side.
The choice is yours.
If you decide to take down /pol/ and the net we will be ready.
4920-a293883 zAj-10020192

100- 100 days to prevent the next plandemic resonates. 2019 the start of plandemic#1, so the 2 might be signaling plandemic #2.
Z=26
Aj- 9 letters between the A and j...September. Microsoft.
3+8=11...Phoebe Gates.
8+3=11
2+9=11

28 Book Marks...#28 might work considering what is going on.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Albert Bourla tweet

Considering today is May Day...
He is at it again. Okaaay reaching 119 MM patients- mirror 911.

9:34 A.M.=16=P
1 Repost 1 Quote 11 Likes 1 bookmark

He is really not very good at this, especially considering he tweeted #17 early on. He really doesn't care if we know or not, does he.
Mr. Pool- May Day

"April 19 is the first day of the 13-day satanic ritual day relating to fire- the fire god, baal, or molech/nimrod [the sungod] also known as the roman god saturn."
That would make today the last day.

19 +13=32.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

CF we have another hit with polio.
Hajj pilgrims will be offered the polio vaccine

Now it makes sense why Saudi Arabia is hooking up with Billy the Gates. It didn't make sense all that $ being rounded up for 2 children cases of polio in Pakistan and 2 in Afghanistan but 1.84 million people -that changes things. Can you imagine how this will spread, especially since many were unable to go during the plandemic.

Stats

Sooo this gathering takes place from the evening of June 14- June 19th. 14 again.

Circling back to #1010, 1011, 1012.
Vaccines is #13 from the bottom and #20 from the top giving us #33.

Since there are 3 identical posts Pfizer- BioNTech and Moderna received the first EUA for their C-19 jabs mRNA flavored.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So, effectively you're making the predictions now, of when you think things were supposed to happen, and you can peer behind the curtain knowing with certainty who is secretly under sanctions. Are you Q?

Same as I said before, it'd be great to discuss all of the current anomalies in our governrnent, and define every single fact and unknown knowns. The thing for me, is that would kill too much time for the benefit it would do here in this dark forum. I'd be happy to speculate about all of the kooky issues related to inauguration, in particular. My recall for events is stellar, I'd be happy to add insight or comment to "fill in the blanks" for an important subject.

It's the same reason that I'm not trying to present every issue with Q in detail here; everything here has literally gone mainstream. People can visit great podcasts and current events streams to get the greatest and latest. Sometimes all we do is share that here now. Randomly, look at something like Putin's recent allegations of paed0z in the Western governments.....the B1DEN B!0labs in Ukraine.... I'm pretty sure there are ties with Q's assertions. If there's a decodable content, hell yeah I want to read about those theories here, it was and still is the best place for that. I dunno why you need to carry water for all the Democrats who are CLEARLY freaking out about everything Q. lol, you can't stop what is coming.

edit on 777Vpm01America/ChicagoWed, 01 May 2024 12:35:36 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

We need to keep all eyes on Pfizer.
Pfizer to develop on-line platform for direct to consumer sales of Paxlovid and migraine nasal spray

Direct to consumer???
Bypassing the Dr.- as in what could possibly go wrong?
Paxlovid- Consult with your Dr

Or simply do not take it.
Read all about it

This is not safe.

Guess how much they are charging for this cough, "safe and effective" drug.
Cost of Paxlovid $1400.

Not seeing any kind of trend here. Nope just a figment of my vivid imagination.

Wandering around the # battlefield-
Albert Bourla= 12
26-14=12.

Stephane Bancel [CEO of Moderna]= 14.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

"My recall for events is stellar"

Mine too.

Covid Select Tweet

It has a couple of new factoids for us. It is more than disturbing the they are hiding the gain of function behind word games.
There is far more of this going on than we are aware of and because of obscuring the true nature of the research that has led to HHS only reviewing 3 out of thousands. Just 3.

Watch to the end--Not safe to walk the streets.
-----
Brook Jackson tweet

Utterly insane "To override the 'United States' decision to pursue dismissal, the relater's interest must be extraordinary because...[wait for it]...
"dismissal is virtually an entitlement"

It is amazing how much she has had to go through and now face something like this. Desperate times call for desperate measures. It's like throwing spaghetti on the wall hoping for it to stick.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

So, effectively you're making the predictions now, of when you think things were supposed to happen, and you can peer behind the curtain knowing with certainty who is secretly under sanctions.

No. For years people have been making predictions and then nothing happens.

All I'm saying is that those predictions were wrong.

If there's a decodable content, hell yeah I want to read about those theories here, it was and still is the best place for that. I dunno why you need to carry water for all the Democrats who are CLEARLY freaking out about everything Q. lol, you can't stop what is coming.

Why would there be decodable content? Sun Tzu would not approve. If some keyboard commandos can figure it out then so would the intel crew of the people Q is "supposedly" going after.

It is funny because I got called out for not understanding that plans need to be held secret on a thread that is about not keeping "The Plan" secret.

Also, I don't carry water for democrats. I'm not american, don't care about either party and even in my own country I don't vote because it is all BS.

When nothing is coming, there is nothing to stop.
edit on 1-5-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So, effectively you're making the predictions now, of when you think things were supposed to happen, and you can peer behind the curtain knowing with certainty who is secretly under sanctions.

No. For years people have been making predictions and then nothing happens.

All I'm saying is that those predictions were wrong.

If there's a decodable content, hell yeah I want to read about those theories here, it was and still is the best place for that. I dunno why you need to carry water for all the Democrats who are CLEARLY freaking out about everything Q. lol, you can't stop what is coming.

Why would there be decodable content? Sun Tzu would not approve. If some keyboard commandos can figure it out then so would the intel crew of the people Q is "supposedly" going after.

It is funny because I got called out for not understanding that plans need to be held secret on a thread that is about not keeping "The Plan" secret.

Also, I don't carry water for democrats. I'm not american, don't care about either party and even in my own country I don't vote because it is all BS.

When nothing is coming, there is nothing to stop.

Dask, predictions as you call them cannot be right until announced PUBLICLY. Focus on the caps.

It's your choice as to what you decide to SEE and BELIEVE.

What would it take for you to see? Maybe a raid on a NGO linked to Jill Biden in your neck of the woods.....oh wait!

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imbackbaby
Dask, predictions as you call them cannot be right until announced PUBLICLY. Focus on the caps.

Sure, everyone has been arrested and replaced by actors or bots. The problem is they are still enacting policy like the originals so it would seem to me that nobody has really been taken out.

Just like everyone else, but Q's track record is poor unless you believe what you can't see.

What would it take for you to see? Maybe a raid on a NGO linked to Jill Biden in your neck of the woods.....oh wait!

Even that wouldn't convince me of Q being a real thing. That is no different than say the TV show, to catch a predator. Sure there are pedos out there and some get caught but that doesn't mean Q is real.

edit on 1-5-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Imbackbaby

Sure, everyone has been arrested and replaced by actors or bots. The problem is they are still enacting policy like the originals so it would seem to me that nobody has really been taken out.

Just like everyone else, but Q's track record is poor unless you believe what you can't see.

Even that wouldn't convince me of Q being a real thing. That is no different than say the TV show, to catch a predator. Sure there are pedos out there and some get caught but that doesn't mean Q is real.

Fair enough. What would convince you?

For the record I'm not a Q follower or Trump. I follow patterns and look for what's not there. Mainly I follow Humanity that's it, I've said that before.

Maybe you will see when this is proven.....

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

"Trust Us" Cohen tweet

Does she ever return home to see her two daughters aged 9 and 11.

1 Quote 4 Likes.

#14/14 May 17, 2018 8:20:30 No. 14/49/911
Messages sent.
END.

E=5
N=14
D=4...23.

Another weird tweet from DrJeanneM

11.52 A.M. add numbers together = 14

pH..5+6=11
pH= 5+7= 12...23.

Acute Myocarditis medical code I40

This category started new in 2016- the critical year.
Acute is I40.9 ... all roads lead to Gates.
I=9 so we have a 13 mirror.

#1313 May 4, 2018 4:02:22 No. 1298146
/patriotsfight/

13 letters.
Post #= 26.
Timestamp- isolate 98 leaving [4+6+1+1+2]= 14.

May the 4th be with you gives the vibes of #2222

#2222 Sept 19, 2018 8:25:34 No. 111298146
Are we alone?
Roswell? 17 letters.
No.
Highest classification. 23 letters.
Consider the vastness of space. 26 letters.

Looking at the No. We have 9 -check.
[3+3+8]=14- check.
1+3= 4 =D= Disease- check.
Also [1+1+1+2]=32
9+8=17
Leaving 14.

Taking an artistic spin with the Ku post #2222 doesn't it look a lot like ZZZZ? 26/26.
Could also be 44 which has cropped up recently.

These people are CrAzY.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Since you are so interested in Q, you may find this interesting.

Q-Intel-Pro

A man named Austin Steinbart seems to be behind it.

Short Video

edit on 1-5-2024 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik Do you mean there's no Santa Klaus either?

a reply to: Imbackbaby

edit on 777Vpm01America/ChicagoWed, 01 May 2024 14:04:25 -0500 by 777Vader because:

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join