It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think this life means something.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There's something about being here, being who we are and doing what we do. We seem to agree with things and want to get things done. Are we searching for something around here or are we to fulfill our duty as omnivores, consuming the planet. Things are vague, is there anything to understand around here?

Everything is labeled and we give meaning to them. This is that and that is this.

Here we are, just omnivores discussing how things should be. We try to give meaning to life while maybe thinking the wrong thing about it. Oh, life is this and that.. and we continue as omnivores, limited by our physical capabilities. Build house, eat food, work, job complete.

Millions of years of evolution just so you could drive a car, fill in some papers and move around a little doing stuff omnivores do.

Cut your hair, shave your beard, put on shoes.
Dress, walk, sleep.

Thousands of stars, land, sea, sun, rivers, plants, DNA, ancestry....

Dress, walk, sleep.
Dress, walk, sleep.

Makes sense, doesn't it.

What image are we living by? What exactly made sense to us making us do what we do?

You're omnivore, dress, eat, walk, sleep.

You're part of a solar system you need nothing to do for. The solar system just happened to be here. Ignore it. Eat, walk, sleep.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"You need nothing to do for"?

Did you mean "You need do nothing for"?

That is "decay" mindset

We are microcosmic creatures of balance, seeking equilibrium (El'ohim)

The Earth is an incomplete body, in cell form, which is being developed

It is the same as a human body developing in the womb

The highways and roads we build, are the same as veins developing in a human body within its mothers womb

We develop cities, to cultivate cellular complexity within the Earth cell, the same as a foetus forms complexity within the womb

We are unwittingly, creating a large scaled macrocosm version of our open physical body

One that will eventually be born, as we cease

And within that birth, will be the lives of everyone within the larger cell body who ever lived, in order to form it

The "son" carries to his "Father", through the "Holy Spirit"

Religious groups try push a certain named individual being "the one" who will be formed, to bring them all into the larger cell when it is formed

But the fact they make no effort to understand the structure being built ("Zion", which means "Science") means they have actually inadvertently become a blockage to the process they claim to represent

"Revelation" is a book about frequency and spectrum, when it is translated correctly

When you understand the structure of one level of cells (octave), you understand them all

This is what is referred to as "the meaning of life"

Finding balance and equilibrium within the form

"Meaning" is something you need find. Not something which defines you, as such as decay mindset

There are two mindsets you can have, regarding this

Creation - Expand and grow
Decay - Reduce and consume

Heart - Expand
Diamond - Reduce
Clubs - Grow
Spades - Consume

These systems are aligned within everything already

What we know as religion simply keeps us "reversed/opposite" to try keep us here, for as many generations as possible

Ironically, their poison is becoming one of the big reasons the world needs to "awaken" and be born
edit on 25 3 24 by Compendium because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If we didn't have a conscience to guide us we would be even blinder than some who think they see a reality that isn't there. Everyday we choose to do good or not. Everyday we are not alone, we make an impact on other's lives subconsciously. I try to embrace the golden rule every day.

a reply to: Unharmed

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The funny thing is that you ask this every time and still don’t know. Maybe one time you will, but the answer won’t help you.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We are here in this reality to test our integrity and honesty and also to examine if we will follow the rules of the real world. If we keep destroying this planet by our actions, do you think we will be allowed to be in the real reality? This could just be a very advanced civilizations computer program or it could be that some being is creating this illusion that we are part of.

If we flunk this test because of our disrespect for nature and inability to get along with others, I wonder what happens to us. Do they just destroy us. I hope this is a similation, because if it isn't with all the crap that science has invented, there won't be any life on this planet left in a hundred years. We are destroying the ability of the earth to regenerate...way worse than the crappy CO2 They are trying to make us believe is harming everything. I sure hope this is just a very advanced virtual reality even if I do flunk this test of our worthiness.

There is even a possibility that the entity that is called god actually exists, the collective consciousness of the universe could have great power and could create this reality without a computer. Are you sure we actually exist? A great similation could even give us pain and anything needed to appear real. It might not be real, but it is real for us. So, I am not going to challenge the system, I will try to be civil and respect every living creature, even microbes.

The only thing I am not sure of if this is a test, what side am I supposed to choose if there is conflict between countries and societies. Nothing is all good or all bad, everything seems to have good and bad to it and even the good and bad iare interpreted by beliefs and opinions. It depends on what society or country you live in.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You seem to like the word "omnivore".

You used it 3 times in your post.

Any specific reason for that?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I know the answer. It is 42. Now to understand this answer, you must ask the correct question. Noone knows that question because a bug was introduced into the programming on the biological computer known as Earth. The program individuals were replaced when a ship full of used car salesmen, hair dressers, telephone sanitizers, advertising executives, etc.. crashed on the Earth. The ship was programmed to crash because it was full of the useless people that another planet were getting rid of.

This is why we are surrounded by 'a bunch of bloody loonies.' according to Ford Prefect.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

I was kind of with you throughout your post until this:

Heart - Expand
Diamond - Reduce
Clubs - Grow
Spades - Consume

Why bring a deck of playing cards into the conversation? Do you think standard playing cards have some deeper meaning?

If so, what meaning do they have? Or what do they symbolize for you?

If anything, I see a Ying/Yang confluence in the cards.

Heart-Ying / Diamond-Yang
Clubs-Ying / Spades-Yang

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium
We are microcosmic creatures of balance, seeking equilibrium (El'ohim)

We are Cosmic GIANTS seeking a pinhead to call Home. (nerb)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You can know all there is to know and still not know
the only thing that matters is what you choose to believe.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Clubs-Ying / Spades-Yang

And the most important thing about any deck of cards or any Ying-Yang is the reader of those cards or the axis in the centre of any Ying-Yang it revolves around. The "Yong" I like to call it.

It's Triangles all the way down folks.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Don't Forget Poop and Pee too . Tha'ts a lot of wasted Time ... *)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The trick is to have fun doing it.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Let me take a crack at it...

We're not random mutated accidents culminated from matter mating with time.

We're electromagnetic holograms that resemble deeper truths beyond just the visual spectrum, we've come from the light and this meat suit is like a fuselage that helps get the rocket into orbit and then gets ejected behind.

Matter/mass is densified light (E = mc^2). More technically it is called "electromagnetic radiation", and only a small portion of this spectrum is visible to the naked eye yet we so often rely our entire purpose of existence on what we can see. In actuality the deeper realms of existence inhabit varying frequencies of light called the Kingdom of Heaven. It has been at hand this whole time.

The human body that is going according to source code ("the Law") can naturally become in-tuned with these other realms, but we have lived in Babylon generation after generation and it has stupefied us from seeing the humble vibrations of truth that surround and speak to us in a multitude of ways every day.

The meaning of life is the origin of new conscious souls to come into existence and to inhabit the realms of light once the weighty material body is left behind.
edit on 25-3-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Clubs-Ying / Spades-Yang

And the most important thing about any deck of cards or any Ying-Yang is the reader of those cards or the axis in the centre of any Ying-Yang it revolves around. The "Yong" I like to call it.

It's Triangles all the way down folks.

You mean it isn't turtles?

Another myth shattered...

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Let me take a crack at it...

We're not random mutated accidents culminated from matter mating with time.

We're electromagnetic holograms that resemble deeper truths beyond just the visual spectrum, we've come from the light and this meat suit is like a fuselage that helps get the rocket into orbit and then gets ejected behind.

Matter/mass is densified light (E = mc^2). More technically it is called "electromagnetic radiation", and only a small portion of this spectrum is visible to the naked eye yet we so often rely our entire purpose of existence on what we can see. In actuality the deeper realms of existence inhabit varying frequencies of light called the Kingdom of Heaven. It has been at hand this whole time.

The human body that is going according to aource code ("the Law") can naturally become in-tuned with these other realms, but we have lived in Babylon generation after generation and it has stupefied us from seeing the humble vibrations of truth that surround and speak to us in a multitude of ways every day.

The meaning of life is the origin of new conscious souls to come into existence and to inhabit the realms of light once the weighty material body is left behind.

Great post!

I had to quote the entire thing as it deserves more screen space.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The trick is to have fun doing it.

Some people do have fun knowing that because those two things happened they don't need the emergency room... Sad but true...

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The Matrix concept perhaps is not quite what we are, but it is close I suspect. I believe Jesus said if we just had the faith of the size of the smallest seed used for food, a mustard that grows into a tree, we could move mountains and do greater things than he was doing. Neo seems to exemplify a metaphor for Adam in that movie and something God like at the same time.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Well, nihilism is depressing.

It eschews personal meaning. Granted we can be argued to be meaningless microbial sludge, that could be as common as an other bacteria, but who cares?

I'll take a certain degree of self-adulating solipsism that my life has meaning, even if it ultimately doesn't. Even if we are just herbivores living meaningless temporary lives.

The corruption of this acknowledgement is the erosion of character.

Like, "If there's technically no meaning that means I can just be a psychopath. Screw emergent value."

edit on 25-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join