It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic roots of the terrorist attack in Crocus City

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

In Russia, and throughout the world, the reasons, perpetrators and customers of this bloody terrorist attack are now being discussed. The direct executors are most likely already known. FSB Chairman Bortnikov has already informed Putin that a Renault Clio car with four perpetrators of the terrorist attack was detained in the Bryansk region, a few kilometers from the border with Ukraine. Two were detained, two ran away, but apparently not far away. In total, 11 people involved were detained, including 4 direct perpetrators.

You know, I know this place quite well. Many times I walked from the center of Krasnogorsk along the pedestrian bridge across the Moscow River to the Myakinino metro station. There, 100 meters away on the right, is the futuristic glass building of the government of the Moscow region, on the left is a yacht club with a yacht parking, straight ahead are 2 huge buildings of Crocus Hall. The concentration of surveillance cameras is huge. But you can only get out of there along one road to the Moscow Ring Road.

Of course, recordings from all cameras were immediately reviewed, terrorists were identified from the images, and further tracking of their movements was the job of Artificial Intelligence. Terrorists are not fools. The video shows that these are people who went through the war. The actions are clear, you can feel the muscle memory and automaticity of firing and reloading, clear non-intersecting sectors of fire, false beards, a huge number of magazines with cartridges.

Naturally, the terrorists knew that they would be tracked very quickly using cameras. Therefore, they quickly began to hide towards Ukraine. Did not have time.

But I am interested in the sacred roots of this crime. So I decided to share some of my thoughts.

Why was March 22 chosen for the terrorist attack? Everything is very simple.
Firstly, March 22 is the day on which the Orthodox Church commemorates the Forty Martyrs of Sebaste - Christian soldiers who suffered martyrdom for their faith in Christ in Sebaste (Armenia Minor, modern Turkey) in 320 under Emperor Licinius. The martyrs were from among the Slavic, Russian soldiers who served in the Roman cohorts.
This, of course, is a satanic funeral feast, a sacrifice to the prince of darkness made on this day. The fact that occult world rulers practice this kind of thing is no longer a secret to anyone. They do this with the hands of scoundrels and villains prepared for this.
During the times of communist persecution of Christians, March 22 was also particularly “fruitful” in multiplying the number of martyrs. On this day, the Russian Orthodox Church honors the memory of the holy martyrs Mikhail Maslov, Alexy Smirnov, Dimitry Glivenko, Sergiy Lebedev, Sergiy Tsvetkov, presbyters, and Nikolai Goryunov, deacon, venerable martyr Joasaph (Shakhov), hieromonk, and venerable martyrs Natalia Ulyanova and others.

The enemies of God, the enemies of Holy Rus' are now trying to gain victory over us - by making a bloody sacrifice to Satan on a clearly defined day. To please your demons, sow fear, blind hatred, provoke unreasonable steps, bring the kingdom of darkness to the Russian land!

Secondly, on March 22, 1654, an Embassy from the Zaporozhye Cossack Army arrived in Moscow, which rebelled against Polish rule. Discussion of the details of the agreement took place on the territory of the Kremlin, and the very next day the Cossacks and Moscow aristocrats drew up the final draft of the agreement. Ukraine united with Russia. That is, the day of reunification of Ukraine with Russia.

Thirdly, this version is not heard in any media, but it is obvious. These are connections that are on the surface. The owners of Crocus City Hall are Russian and Azerbaijani oligarch Araz Agalarov and his son Emin Agalarov. Emin Agalarov is the son-in-law of Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev, a Jew according to Halakha, like all Mountain Jews, a member of Chabad Lubavitch. In Russia, there are many journalistic investigations, including mine, about the influence of Chabad through the Agalarovs on the elections in Russia and the United States and on Donald Trump. So the terrorist attack in Crocus City may have been carried out with Trump in mind. And Chabad’s attitude towards the Orthodox Church is widely known.

These are my thoughts and thoughts on this bloody terrorist attack.

Thank you.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Yesterday you said this.

I think that within 24 hours there will be official reports about the involvement of British intelligence services in the terrorist attack. All Russians are sure of this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A good example of whatever you say is just fabricated rubbish.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

You've changed your tune have you not?

Freedom to Ukraine and down with the Russian scum invasion force.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
But I am interested in the sacred roots of this crime.

Yesterday you were blaming the British. Then the Jews.
The truth turns out to be that the terrorists were ISIS Muslims.
It's just old fashioned Muslim terrorism.
Putin had warnings and he failed to heed them.
I'm not blaming Putin, the fault is entirely with ISIS,
but I"m just making an observation about Putin failing on this.

The owners of Crocus City Hall are Russian and Azerbaijani oligarch Araz Agalarov and his son Emin Agalarov. Emin Agalarov is the son-in-law of Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev, a Jew according to Halakha, like all Mountain Jews, a member of Chabad Lubavitch.

Again ... you with the Jews? It's irrelevant.

CNN - ISIS claims responsibility for attack at Moscow-area
concert venue

ABC - Why ISIS-K Hates Russia

edit on 3/23/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The terrorists are being interrogated and soon everything, absolutely everything, including the organizers and sponsors, will be revealed.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Your propaganda media are now massively working out a new training manual for the organizers and sponsors of a bloody terrorist attack. They are incapable of misleading anyone.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   

To whom you, or the Russian people?

Doubtfull.

But you keep on telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

The situation will be spun to suit the agenda.

ISIS are scum same as your beloved lord God Mad Vlad.

RIP to the poor victims.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Would that be the Obama funded and armed ISIS?
Seems like number 44 is also number 46.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

In fact, the well-known Lawrence of Arabia was involved in the creation of the ISIS ideology, Wahhabism and Salafism.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Your propaganda media are now massively working out a new training manual for the organizers and sponsors of a bloody terrorist attack. They are incapable of misleading anyone.

No, our media are simply reporting a terrible terrorist atrocity in Russia.

What they are not, unfortunately, doing is pointing our Putin's complicity in it. He ignored warnings. He has a childish obsession with Ukraine - who are not his enemy - and is leaving the Russian people exposed to this and, undoubtedly more, terrorist attacks.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

A good example of whatever you say is just fabricated rubbish.

i'm guessing he got new orders from the ministry of propaganda. a freelance journalist gotta to do what the boss says if he wants to get paid.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Where is it well known?

Lawrence of Arabia(T.E. Lawrence) was not involved in the creation of ISIS ideology, or Wahhabism/Salafism.

Lawrence of Arabia was a British archaeologist, military officer, and diplomat.

The man was involved in supporting nationalist movements against the Ottoman Empire.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WaESN
Yeah, and Putin also blew up the Nord Streams))))

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Putin was warned, he ignored the warnings or worse yet, allowed this to happen to gain sympathy on the world stage.

ISIS has claimed credit.

Instead of reporting that, you drag in Christians, the British, Jews, Donald Trump and any other group you can think of.

I know your job is to write propaganda supporting Glorious Russia but grow a pair and place blame where it belongs.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

What makes you think the beards were fake?Did they find discarded fake beards at the scene or did you think they looked fake?

Just watched Segei Markov(former Putin spokeman) getting interviewed by Sky news-Hes denying the attackers were islamic terrorists "because they didn't take hostages" and claims hes 99.9% sure the Ukrainians are to blame for the attack.

I said yesterday the Ukes will get the blame,and Putin will use that to call for full mobilisation.
Looks like its going that direction.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The United States transmitted information to the Russian intelligence services about the preparation of a terrorist attack, but this data did not contain specific information, TASS reports, citing a source in the Russian intelligence services.

According to him, such information was received, but “it was of a general nature, without any specification.”

rg.ru...
edit on 23-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey
The video of the terrorists being detained is now being shown on TV. None of them have large beards in the Wahhabi style (with a shaved mustache), as in the video and photo from Crocus City. There is stubble. I also have stubble.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   
ISIS-K made suicide bomb attack 2022 in Afghanistan, Kabul against Russian embassy , 6 dead, one was Russian diplomat .
edit on 23-3-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Talk about a stretch RT.

Why can you not simply accept ISIS hit your nation and killed those poor people?

You do the poor victims a massive disservice by way of your nonsensical claims and gibberish.

edit on 23-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

8 years ago Putin told this story:

“Several months [before the explosion in Boston], we informed our American partners. At my command, the FSB did this, sent them an official written notification that we have such and such people in development, they pose a danger and we are proposing jointly on them work. There was no answer. Some more time passed. Bortnikov came to me and said: they don’t answer. I said: write again. Yes, yes, yes, this is direct speech. He wrote again. In my opinion, from the second or the third time they received the answer: they are citizens of the United States, don’t interfere, we’ll figure it out ourselves. I said: okay, if so, then so. A month or a couple of months later, there was a terrorist attack in Boston during the marathon."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join