It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Crocus Concert Hall Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I"m not seeing anything on my usual places to get news ... NY Post, FOX, Daily Mail ... .

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Picnic the band that was supposed to play was banned from performing in Ukraine in 2016 because they played in Crimea. I'm guessing Ukrainian Nazi terrorists.

Or a false flag to make it look that way, possibly by a third player...

The attack took place as crowds gathered for a concert of Picnic, a famed Russian rock band, at the hall that can accommodate over 6,000 people.
link

In 2016, the band was barred from performing in Ukraine due to their performance in Crimea after annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation
link

edit on 22-3-2024 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
The question is who catches the brunt of Putin's likely heavy-handed response
Whoever it is, I don't have any sympathy for them. NONE!

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

This brings up a question How did the US know .

Whispers , the US has ears in many countries .

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I know the thread about the US' warning mentioned a specific Islamic terror group but now I can't find the thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

This brings up a question How did the US know .

Whispers , the US has ears in many countries .

That would mean That the US knows who did it .

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Official statement by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

“The official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, in her Telegram channel commented on the White House’s statement that it “sees no signs that Ukraine or Ukrainians are involved in the terrorist attack in Moscow.”

“If the United States has or had reliable data on this matter, then it must be immediately transferred to the Russian side,” Zakharova emphasized. She wondered on what basis “are officials in Washington making any conclusions in the midst of a tragedy about anyone’s innocence”?

The official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs also indicated that if in reality Washington does not have any data regarding the terrorist attack, then it “does not have the right to issue indulgences to anyone.”

Maria Zakharova also emphasized that all those involved in the crime will be identified by Russian competent authorities."

I think that within 24 hours there will be official reports about the involvement of British intelligence services in the terrorist attack. All Russians are sure of this.
edit on 22-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Kenzo

Official statement by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

“The official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, in her Telegram channel commented on the White House’s statement that it “sees no signs that Ukraine or Ukrainians are involved in the terrorist attack in Moscow.”

“If the United States has or had reliable data on this matter, then it must be immediately transferred to the Russian side,” Zakharova emphasized. She wondered on what basis “are officials in Washington making any conclusions in the midst of a tragedy about anyone’s innocence”?

The official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs also indicated that if in reality Washington does not have any data regarding the terrorist attack, then it “does not have the right to issue indulgences to anyone.”

Maria Zakharova also emphasized that all those involved in the crime will be identified by Russian competent authorities."

I think that within 24 hours there will be official reports about the involvement of British intelligence services in the terrorist attack. All Russians are sure of this.

That's just stupid troll - Why would Britain have any reason to kill Innocent Russian civilians and start WW3 ?
edit on 22-3-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's early to speculate but I think Ukraine will have a hand in this, even if it's a separatist movement.

Islamic terrorists - don't think so. This seems well planned and probably ex forces of some kind.

Just my opinion of course, but it's not as though Russia is involving itself in others affairs apart from Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
From the OG youtube lnk,hes covering Russia eywitnesses on social media-some are claiming the terrorists were fair haired Kazachs from a particular ethnic group,who are also sunni muslims .

Sounds brutal AF
Vile terrorists

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You speak for all Russians now RT?

I understand you'll be feeling a bit emotional and angry at present, but why not wait until there's some sort of evidence - I know that's a bit unusual in Russia at present - instead of flinging wild accusations around based solely on your rabid and paranoid hatred of all things British.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Involvement of British intelligence services ? Now you are blaming them again .

Nobody wants to see this kind of attacks .

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Crocus City is not located in the center of Moscow. This is in Krasnogorsk, the capital of the Moscow region. I myself walked past Crocus to the metro a thousand times when my daughter lived in Krasnogorsk.
Crocus City is owned by a Russian and Azerbaijani oligarch, whose son is the son-in-law of Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev. By nationality he is a Mountain Jew.
edit on 22-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So without an investigation, Russia will falsely blame the British?
I figured they would falsely blame the Ukrainians.
Whatever Russia says .. it will be false.

By nationality he is a Mountain Jew.

ah geeeze ... not you with the Jews thing again!

edit on 3/22/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Israel is no stranger to blaming Russia, especially after the genocide in Gaza.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stu119

......but it's not as though Russia is involving itself in others affairs apart from Ukraine.

Are you sure of that?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll Thanks for the update friend. Please keep us post RT.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Israel is no stranger to blaming Russia, especially after the genocide in Gaza.

You don't think that some group might be a bit pissy that Putin hired the 80 million voters that elected Biden ?

Putin has many enemy's been wondering where the Wagner Group has been .
edit on 22-3-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

RT, those bodies aren't even cold yet.
Everyone on this site has done nothing but express horror at this attack and sympathy for the victims and their families.

In one post you stir the hornets nest, fire wild accusations around without any evidence whatsoever and engage in borderline anti-semitism and bigotry for no other purpose than to provoke.

I understand you'll be angry, but give it a rest with the blatant propagandism just for once can you?
Honestly RT, it really doesn't do you any favours whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Да, конечно, я читаю сообщения и очень признаталан всем членам АТС, выражающим свое сочуствие.

Я узнал о теракте из звонка моей дочери. Она была в кинотеатре с семьей и смотрела филь "Дюна". Через 15 минут сеанс прервался и всех вывели из помещения. Она позвонила мне и сбросила видео из Крокуса.
Я в шоке. Моя дочь живет тоже на северо-востоке Москвы, и я сам неоднократно раньше был возле Крокуса.
Но в любом случае, этот теракт только сплотит русских, мы станем еще злее и жестче по отношению к террористам. Договора и сделки не будет.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join