It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Social goes public, be careful not to lose your money

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: liberalskeptic

"The guy is too stupid and arrogant to understand that laws actually apply to him"

It's worked so far. This time for sure. uh huh

(post by lilzazz removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
YTD it is up 198%.

Link

Shares of Trump Media & Technology Group, trading under the ticker DJT, rose by around 7 percent Tuesday, partly reversing the 21 percent decline on Monday. Year-to-date, shares are up 198 percent.

They are just fine.......

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

that's not how this works. You have to sit quietly until it tanks, then slap ass cheeks of other folks who hate Trump so bad they will literally wish a stock to decline. It's a stock they would never buy, even if it was a sure thing, because they hate so violently, they can't just exist without hating in real time.

It's a little funny to watch, but also a little scary. These folks may be out walking the streets without someone watching them.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Odd. I'm not on the left, from across the Pond, but all the hate I see on here is from....the right?

Like dehumanising Democrats?

Very odd.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: matafuchs

that's not how this works. You have to sit quietly until it tanks, then slap ass cheeks of other folks who hate Trump so bad they will literally wish a stock to decline. It's a stock they would never buy, even if it was a sure thing, because they hate so violently, they can't just exist without hating in real time.

It's a little funny to watch, but also a little scary. These folks may be out walking the streets without someone watching them.

The stock is tanking , because only die hard Trumpers pay money to their orange god .
The real amount of Trump supporters in America is less than 20% , but they all live in an echo chamber so it seems like Trump is a sure bet when he is not .

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   
DJT finished up $3 from yesterday. Around $51 a share. What's the problem?

šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How's it doing right now, as you read this? It's $46.74 as I post it.

Meanwhile, it turns out that even the original price peak was due to a pump-and-dump operation. Which isn't a fact likely to boost investor confidence. šŸ˜¬

I think we can safely conclude that Donny doesn't understand the stock market.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

How's it doing right now, as you read this? It's $46.74 as I post it.

Meanwhile, it turns out that even the original price peak was due to a pump-and-dump operation. Which isn't a fact likely to boost investor confidence. šŸ˜¬

I think we can safely conclude that Donny doesn't understand the stock market.

Hedging with Put Options is a good standard strategy. šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
trump is now suing his co-sponsors of Truth Social. That should instill confidence for future investors!

www.bbc.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
trump is now suing his co-sponsors of Truth Social. That should instill confidence for future investors!

www.bbc.com...

Yup.

Also, Trump describing how the current team has not set up the company properly or prepared it for the listing wont instill confidence either.

It has been a very red week for DJT stock. Many have already scalped their profits from what is being described as a meme stock.

My continued prediction is the value will continue to drop, especially as it gets close to the time in which Trump and the other major owners reach the threshold in which they themselves can offload their shares.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

I didn't know about meme stocks...I do now......TY!

money.usnews.com...

edit on 4-4-2024 by lilzazz because: sp

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well, this is getting more interesting, and I am sure concerning for DJT investors

LINK

Brothers plead guilty to insider trading related to Trumpā€™s Truth Social merger..

Two men pleaded guilty on Wednesday to insider trading in securities in the company that ultimately took former President Donald Trumpā€™s media business public.

Michael Shvartsman, 53, head of Miami-based venture capital firm Rocket One Capital, and his brother Gerald Shvartsman, 46, each pleaded guilty to one count of securities fraud before US District Judge Lewis Liman in Manhattan.
Prosecutors charged the trio last year with illegally trading on inside information about Trump Media & Technology Groupā€™s plan to go public through a merger with a blank-check company.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Opps, this too.

Link

Trumpā€™s Truth Social media company ā€˜propped up in 2022 by Russian-American under criminal investigationā€™

Donald Trumpā€™s Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG), the parent company behind his Truth Social network that made its Wall Street debut last week, had to be kept afloat in 2022 through a series of emergency loans provided, in part, by a Russian-American businessman under scrutiny as part of a federal investigation into insider trading, according to a report by The Guardian.

The Republican presidential contenderā€™s social media platform was taken public last Thursday after TMTG merged with Digital World Acquisition Corporation and enjoyed a remarkable debut on the Nasdaq exchange with shares trading at a high of $78.

They plunged days later, however, as the companyā€™s extraordinary 2023 losses came to light ā€“ leading some to warn that it is the latest example of a volatile ā€œmeme stockā€ offering that has little underlying value.

According to The Guardian, TMTG might never have made it to the merger stage after the Securities and Exchange Commission opened an investigation into the deal in 2021, prompting Mr Trumpā€™s company to chew up cash to keep it alive long enough until it could be cleared to make its stock market bow.

That expense forced the company to seek out emergency loans, two of which, the newspaper reports, were worth $8m in total and came in the form of convertible promissory notes (granting the lender a significant stake in TMTG) from an entity called the ES Family Trust, which opened an account with Paxum Bank registered in Dominica in the Caribbean.

The broadsheet cites leaked documents linking the trust to the Russian-American businessman Anton Postolnikov, co-owner of Paxum Bank and the subject of a criminal investigation by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security over his role in the TMTG merger.

Unfortunately, many did not see the writing on the wall.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yeah....just like buying Hunters paintings. You really think they will be worth the paint used in 4-5 years. This will.

edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002024-04-05T12:51:56-05:001256 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Yeah....just like buying Hunters paintings. You really think they will be worth the paint used in 4-5 years. This will.

Well, i guess you could buy in more then, the stock is down 10% more today, great time to buy. But i would not advise it.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Show your MAGA true colors and save Truth Social. It's the RIGHT thing to do.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Hedging with Put Options is a good standard strategy.

Yes, when you believe the stock youā€™re optioning is going to fall in value. Sounds like your faith in Trump is shaky, Fox.

And so it should be: his junk stock was at $40.92 in post-close trading today, now less than $3 up on its price before the deal with TruthSocial was okayed by shareholders and sent it, very briefly, soaring. Just waiting for tomorrowā€™s opening to fall another $5, Iā€™m guessing.

Put options explained.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndTime
Didn't he start selling Bibles?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join