It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is alleged that Kate Middleton was killed in an Illuminati ritual

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: FlyersFan

i'm sorry that's not her.

Yes it is.
I get that people like conspiracies here.
But comeon .... it's her.

Are you afraid to question yourself just a little?

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

i'm sorry that's not her.

Yes it is.
I get that people like conspiracies here.
But comeon .... it's her.

Doesn't look anything like them - either one of them.
- The clothing doesn't look as polished/expensive as they always wear
- this young lady has brown eyes (but could be because it's such a grainy video) and Kate has blue eyes
- she doesn't walk or look like Kate at all
- where are their security detail?
- why are they out walking and no one is even paying attention to them as they walk past?
- if Kate feels this good as in the video...why can't she go and do a royal duty or two, or at least let the world know for sure she is ok (you know....with a very clear video, up close, of her)
- the list goes on as to why this doesn't look like her (unless she had a face life or something)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
IDK who told you that, but at my old newspaper, we ran every single photo through a series of steps in Photoshop,
because there was a standard color tone profile and sharpness that we were supposed to match.
We never changed the content of the images, but we'd definitely mess with the coloration, sharpness, and contrast.
We were told to and could get yelled at if we didn't.
The main reason as it was explained to me, is that news print inks can make a photo look washed out or all one color
if you don't have the correct hues contrasting each other, and you want it a bit sharper than normal because it always prints a bit blurrier.

edit on 20/3/24 by TheValeyard because: clarification

edit on 20/3/24 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

that's a joke right?

many see him like,.... who was it.... oh yeah Alec Baldwin said

“He is a festering boil on the anus of American media".

the above came from here, which if even half is true, he doesn't make sh@@ up but does go to extremes to buy dirt and turn around and make money off of it.

Letter from Los Angeles The Digital Dirt

so he's just a non lying sleaze bag.
edit on 21-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
wanted to sneeze on them even if they eat each other without salt, however, it will be better if all their real crimes become known to the whole world

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I see you're still a massive fan of posting articles from proven fake news websites. Do certain types of Russians get a list or something?

By the way, she wasn't killed. The real inside story is Kate is the one in control of the 'firm' and she ate Charles and Camilla, and it's gonna take a few days for her to digest them. Kate is going to use the same A.I. that RussianTroll uses in his threads to make it appear as if they're still around!!
edit on 21-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
IDK who told you that,

TV News said it is the policy of those newspapers that ran the photo and then withdrew it that they can't post/print anything that has been touched up. It would be considered 'fake' to them .. to those particular media outlets that withdrew the picture. All according to the TV news.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

In Todays Upside Down World - IT is hard NOt To Question Everything ...

Heidi Agan is the most realistic Kate Middleton lookalike

Based in the UK the Duchess of Cambridge lookalike has been working solidly since being discovered in 2012 and now also works internationally. Heidi has been flown to The United States of America, Australia and China to name a few. She takes her work very seriously and has been praised for her professionalism on and off the screen.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

However, they did it and admitted it. I gave you a Western source. You are nothing, just TV news. It's funny.

Today, the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova in an interview with Radil Sputnik, stated:

"Today, in the situation with Kate Middleton, everyone can understand how the whole story around the Skripals was arranged."

Using the example of the Princess of Wales, one can see how evidence is falsified in Britain, the diplomat noted.

"Now we see the technology in this example. Here everyone saw how information can be hidden in the most unsightly light, what falsifications are going on. In order to preserve the right not to answer questions, they are even ready to falsify photographs. Remember the Skripals - the same scheme. Not a single person came out! There were only accusations from Theresa May, who was Prime Minister, in the British Parliament...
We only saw the recording of Yulia Skripal, no one knows who made this recording. No one saw the Skripals again, no one ever publicly communicated with them again. And there is not a single person in Britain, not a single representative of the government, who would be held responsible for that situation."

edit on 21-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   

"There were only accusations from Theresa May, who was Prime Minister, in the British Parliament..."

That's not true and you know it

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

"Don't say "it's got nothing to do with us" BS it has because we stump up the money for them."

I haven't said that, nor would I.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Today, in the situation with Kate Middleton, everyone can understand how the whole story around the Skripals was arranged."

Ahhh, so this thread was all about your previous attempt abouttrying to make the attempted aassassination of the Skripals looked faked by the British!!

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The second part of the investigation has been released:

"Royal Insider: Kate Middleton Was Sacrificed and Replaced With Body Double"

Besides,
The UK is using the world media's spread of various theories about the "disappearance" of Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales, to demonstrate its leadership in the fight against disinformation campaigns. This was stated by official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova on March 20.

“Look at what’s been going on in Britain now for four months around the royal family, and you’ll see how a fake campaign is being formed,” she said at a meeting of the Federation Council commission on information policy and interaction with the media.

Zakharova drew attention to the fact that rumors about the situation with the Princess of Wales had been collecting for several months, and British tabloids reported that she was almost “killed, sacrificed, almost eaten by the Illuminati, reptilians, and so on "

“Do you know what will happen next? A month will pass, they will collect everything from foreign national media and present it as a disinformation campaign, which shows that foreign countries are at a low level of resistance,” the diplomat suggested.

In her opinion, then the UK will show itself as a supposed leader in the fight against disinformation, and Middleton herself will open a conference on this topic.

“Watch and learn what you can make out of nothing that is history. It can be done in a bad way - it’s all destruction, not creation,” Zakharova concluded.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Really scrapping that barrel now RT. At least this shows all the ATS members what lengths you'll go to support your own nonsence here!!

It's now in doubt that the video you seem so proud to show off is the Royal couple at all and that it's just 2 people who look similar out shopping. Talk about gulible.

I've actually got the real scoop for you....
Here's Putin and his lover caught by the same shopper who had just came back off a break to Bulgaria....

It appears to me that RussianTroll has been working to spread these lies to cover up the Satanic and sexual relationship between Putin and Zelensky that has just come to light!!!

edit on 21-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
And everything from Baxter Dmitry is fake , he`s name , he`s photos ( several different ) and the stories he/she publish

The Misleading Half-Truths of YourNewsWire’s Baxter Dmitry & Sean Adl-Tabatabai: Sources of MISINFORMATION and DISINFORMATION

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Oh dear......epic fail.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hang on! I saw an interview with Paul Burrell (you know who he is, he used to be Princess Diannes butler), and he said he's got close friends who still work for the royalty, and when the interviewer (AShleigh?) asked if Kate was still alive, Paul said that yes she's definitely still alive, recovering from her surgery, at home with her family, in Norfolk.

yes, in Norfolk. so how is that anywhere near Windsor? (For Americans - it's nowhere near) Certainly not near enough to pop to the local farmers market on foot.
That woman isn't Kate, and that bloke probably isn't William.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JPRCrastney

When was the interview and where did you see it?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JPRCrastney

So, she can't travel? Wasn't William attending the Commonwealth thing?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Yep. More Brit bashing. As ever.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join