It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inmates dying experts baffled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It can't really get much clearer than this when you have a captive population, where they had to have an injection for their own and others' safety, no doubt they are getting the boosters on a regular basis. From what we know now that the more you get the more the chances become of an early demise wouldn't it be prudent to stop the injections for the inmate's safety after all they are not on death row. We could surmise also that the guards are getting them as well, but nobody seems to be talking about the death rate in this instance.
Prisons are a place where close proximity has the risk of any contagious disease spreading like wildfire. One could wonder what the disability rate is, as it would give a fairly accurate rate for the general population as well. Just another look at the way clown world is operating. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Death by legal injection for all.
We sure have a lot of baffled experts nowadays.

edit on 17-3-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   
One of my brothers is a retired police officer. He was working in the jails during the ‘VID outbreak. He was an Essential Worker, so he was given preferred “status” to get injected while at work. He went in with his buddy. He got aches/felt sick, but was told that that was to be expected. Second shot, again going in with his buddy but my brother was called away for some reason, so he missed his chance, and started his scheduled week off. Upon returning he took the second jab then found out his buddy died a day after his second shot, the one my brother somehow escaped.

Since his second jab, he’s had kidney issues, Takotsubo cardiomyopathy and complains he has never been the same since the second jab and regrets it wholeheartedly.

Maybe the injections for the incarcerated and staff, were more potent than most?

I have seven siblings, all took at least two, most took five. All have had drastic medical issues (silent heart attack, onset of autoimmune disease ((scleroderma)) kidney issues)and get sick quite often and only one of them attributes it to the jab! They are no longer who they used to be.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin27

Five shots! That is way too many for anything I feel unless some medical necessity. I only got one and it definitely not MRNA Vax. Made me feel not well for 2 days maybe then all good. And like heck I would ever do it again. I told myself that if push comes to shove job wise then I will get the J&J but none other.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
In Washington State they were emptying the prisons to prevent inmates from catching Covid in their crowded environment. People wern't happy to see drug dealers, wife beaters, rapists, pedeophiles etc. gettting their walking papers.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
One of my brothers is a retired police officer. He was working in the jails during the ‘VID outbreak. He was an Essential Worker, so he was given preferred “status” to get injected while at work. He went in with his buddy. He got aches/felt sick, but was told that that was to be expected. Second shot, again going in with his buddy but my brother was called away for some reason, so he missed his chance, and started his scheduled week off. Upon returning he took the second jab then found out his buddy died a day after his second shot, the one my brother somehow escaped.

Since his second jab, he’s had kidney issues, Takotsubo cardiomyopathy and complains he has never been the same since the second jab and regrets it wholeheartedly.

Maybe the injections for the incarcerated and staff, were more potent than most?

I have seven siblings, all took at least two, most took five. All have had drastic medical issues (silent heart attack, onset of autoimmune disease ((scleroderma)) kidney issues)and get sick quite often and only one of them attributes it to the jab! They are no longer who they used to be.

Damn that's rough going. Literally thousands of incidents just like this happened, and no one who was responsible for causing it to happen ever confessed publicly it was wrong. Especially Joe Biden, who did the illegal mandates and threatened large companies over 100 employees if they didn't make it a requirement for continued employment, they would be fined big fines.

One thing monsters can always count on is that no one will believe their victims.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Damn that's rough going. Literally thousands of incidents just like this happened, and no one who was responsible for causing it to happen ever confessed publicly it was wrong. Especially Joe Biden, who did the illegal mandates and threatened large companies over 100 employees if they didn't make it a requirement for continued employment, they would be fined big fines.

One thing monsters can always count on is that no one will believe their victims.

I mostly blame the guy who started operation warp speed for the vid vax.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

while he certainly deserves a part of the blame he also left it up to people to make their own choice while the clown that followed him mandated it for millions, and spent millions on a propaganda push to convince people to get it.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

while he certainly deserves a part of the blame he also left it up to people to make their own choice while the clown that followed him mandated it for millions, and spent millions on a propaganda push to convince people to get it.

We'll never know how different things would have been if he were reelected in 2020. I imagine the biggest differences would have been MAGA vax rallies and the liberals refusing to be vaxxed.
edit on 2024 3 18 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have my current appartment because someone's sister died in here the day after she got injected.

I had 2 injections I think.

There's really much to think of it. A few companies came up with some vaccines, and they were all different. Let's try these and these. Everything can seem a conspiracy until you stop worrying, you can't really think of anything these days. All this life is some created mandela effect in the sense you're not allowed to touch the truth.

Don't tell me this place is a unicorn rainbow, there's stuff we do wrong here.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
In Washington State they were emptying the prisons to prevent inmates from catching Covid in their crowded environment. People wern't happy to see drug dealers, wife beaters, rapists, pedeophiles etc. gettting their walking papers.

My neighbor married a guy while he was in prison. They dated heavily before he was incarcerated for 8 years. He paroled during the height of the vaccination craze.

However, in order for him to be paroled he had to get vaccinated before going out the door. No choice, wanted to be home, wanted to be with his Mrs., and prison sucks.

Within the first 6 months after his release, he was eating pizza with everyone and he suddenly felt really weird. It was a silent heart attack and he was off his feet for months afterwards.

They gave him a heart monitoring device that's similar to a pacemaker but it's not surgically placed. I forgot what it was called, but he's still got it and STILL has to take it easily.

They have had two children since, and they are very emotional, crying constantly. The oldest is going on 4 years now and absolutely refuses to try speaking correctly. It's all yabba dabble googly glop. It happens for some kids, I'm aware of that.

I'm keeping an interest in their development because Mom and Dad got the jab and subsequent boosters up until a little less than a year ago when it apparently became clear to them that the shots were BS.

Not sure if the kids were vaccinated either, so my data is a bit skewed. I sincerely hope to God they're not affected in any way.

edit on 18-3-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

(post by VariedcodeSole removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Still here after being vaxed.

I'll be back to say it again and again.

But keep spewing the BS. More measles for everyone. And maybe we can even bring back polio. How nice.

Keep saying vaccines are bad, and watch people get sick.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Still here after being vaxed.

I'll be back to say it again and again.

But keep spewing the BS. More measles for everyone. And maybe we can even bring back polio. How nice.

Keep saying vaccines are bad, and watch people get sick.

Yep, YOU'RE okay so screw everyone else! That is your mantra. The Covid jabs were experimental fool. It's the Covid jabs, not Polio or other vaccines. Wow you give the word "dweeb" new meaning.

edit on 18-3-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unharmed

Don't tell me this place is a unicorn rainbow, there's stuff we do wrong here.

When the shots came out, I researched what to expect so I could prepare for my family. All I could find was “safe & effective”. Nothing comes without consequence, especially an new experimental vaccine.

Water, the elixir of life, can over-saturate your blood cells if you drink too much of it and you can drown in it.

Humans are solar powered, without it we can die. Our bodies require sunlight, yet too much sun can dehydrate, burn and cause skin cancer.

And yet these shots were the stuff of unicorn’s vomiting rainbows and defeating lollipops. That’s what set off alarm bells. I’ve had many vaccines and I was never offered “free” anything or told by the POTUS, “our patience is wearing thin with the unvaccinated “.

The inmates had no choice, a captive audience if you will. The officers weren’t mandated at the time my brother took it. He got it when people were “running over grandparents to steal their shot”. It became a status symbol of who could get it first.

Disappointing times not just for the USA but for the world over.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin27

Five shots! That is way too many for anything I feel unless some medical necessity. I only got one and it definitely not MRNA Vax. Made me feel not well for 2 days maybe then all good. And like heck I would ever do it again. I told myself that if push comes to shove job wise then I will get the J&J but none other.

Wasn’t the J&J discontinued due to causing (faster) clots?

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

This isn't political trolling?

K.🙄

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

K.🙄

How dare I give my opinion about the former guy in a reply to a post that blames the current guy?
edit on 2024 3 18 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

K.🙄

How dare I give my opinion about the former guy in a reply to a post that blames the current guy?

And I pointed out that Dems didn't want anything to do with the vaccine because Trump was in office, but as soon as Jobama oozed into office, miraculously the vaccine was widely accepted. 🤷🏻

So while you sit there being cheeky and passive aggressive about "the last guy" and "warp speed", guess what? The vaccine itself didn't change so what's your point? You all took it anyway, GLEEFULLY! I can't figure out what leg you think you have to stand on that warrants the passive condemnation of "the last guy".

You want links?
🙄

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

K.🙄

I mostly blame the deceivers and puppet masters. The Divide & Conquer strategy worked as planned!
edit on 18-3-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join