It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fact that this is covered on MSM makes me believe they want us to boycot Boeing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is alive and well and it's all theater.

For all we know the 1% want us abandoning travel and boycotting Boeing.

Part of their 'sustainable goals' I'm sure:

Agenda2030 and tourism

It's everywhere, the same rethoric repeated (DEI again goal 5) and 'sustainability' so called 'climate change' goals to keep us inline.
I remember reading somewhere that by 2040 they want most airports shut down .

If somebody has a link to that , that would be great.
Here's something:

[url=https://www.transportxtra.com/publications/local-transport-today/news/62997/every-airport-and-port-must-close-for-climate--academics/]Article[/ur l]
The article above won't work to link, suspicious honestly , no reason it's shouldn't tried several times.
edit on 17-3-2024 by ScarletDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Smells like trains did a year ago.....

Just a lil food for thought.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I think global airline revenue is in the range of £800 billion to £900 billion a year.

Given that revenue stream, i don't see TPTB wishing us to abandon air travel anytime soon.

Our nations are connected and dependent on one another in ways that cannot be pulled apart.

Removing the ability to transport man and goods abroad via air travel would significantly diminish our societies both socially and financially.

www.transportxtra.com...]article

Posted your Url, seems to work on my end, hope that helps.
edit on 17-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Boeings are normal airplanes if they are maintained according to regulations and supplied with normal spare parts. I flew long distances (from Khabarovsk to Moscow) on a Boeing 700 in business class. Wonderful trip.
At the same time, I once flew on a very old Boeing 737 of a low-cost airline from Moscow to Novosibirsk. The plane screeched, wheezed, creaked, but flew safely.
But Airbuses are much more comfortable. I flew a lot in different classes of aircraft. Better than Boeing.
Also flew a Russian-made Super Jet 100. The plane is much more comfortable than the Boeing 737, but it has increased engine noise. I haven’t flown the MС-21 yet.
I think Boeing's designers are working fine. Problems begin at the maintenance and repair stage.
edit on 17-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

edit on 17-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I'm fairly confident that this has been posted here already, but apparently the workers at Boeing wouldn't fly the very airframes they are building! 10 out of 15 workers were pretty adamant about NOT boarding what they've built.
m.youtube.com...

That's incredibly concerning. The quality of everything is going to nosedive like a lawn dart. Education is being replaced with hustles and outright theft.

No longer do you have to work hard, no, you can just steal and rob your future, screw going to school!

Mix poorly educated, ENTITLED individuals with DEI ideologies/policies that push out talent and experience in favor of "balancing" opportunities mostly by skin color and not intelligence, and things WILL fall apart, rapidly.

It's how ALL of this BS plays out every time: A lot of people have to be hurt or killed to prove or disprove these asinine social experiments. If that's not progressive, I don't know what is! 🙄

edit on 17-3-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

I'm fairly confident that this has been posted here already, but apparently the workers at Boeing wouldn't fly the very airframes they are building! 10 out of 15 workers were pretty adamant about NOT boarding what they've built.

Well if that's true its at least noteworthy and of concern.

Do you have a link that supports the claim?

NM seen your edit.
edit on 17-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No worries. I made the mistake of not adding it initially, my bad.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   
From what i have read, the issues are big and real at Boeing , they would need to hire instantly at least 70 quality checkers to be sure that the planes they build are as should be, and all the parts as should including materials like metals etc..

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Easy done VariedcodeSole.

If what the people are saying in the short video regarding the decline in product quality and control is true then it is indeed worth investigation.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Highly doubt it has to do with DEI policies, do they even have those?

From what I read it has everything to do with cutting corners to save cost and time to compete with Airbus and to satisfy shareholders.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Indeed.

10 out of 15, though?? That's way too many that are probably just there to do the minimum and punch the clock.

Boeing MUST weed these people out, amongst other needed measures to save their brand and keep people from getting hurt or killed.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Blurring images does not disguise their voices.

Should not be too hard for Boeing to establish who said what if you think about it.

Sacking them through, or weeding them out, is only apt to add to the veracity of the claims they made.

It's only a short video, but further study would seem to be required if indeed these people are telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2

Highly doubt it has to do with DEI policies, do they even have those?

From what I read it has everything to do with cutting corners to save cost and time to compete with Airbus and to satisfy shareholders.

I'm not singling out Boeing, I'm talking about nationwide DEI policies that make experience and talent look for the exits whether that's the company making room, or of their own accord. Some might say, "Better off without them" but you can't say that in regards to critical processes and industries.

10 out of 15 is more than just cutting corners. These folks are obviously over it and need to leave, imo.

edit on 17-3-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I agree DEI will turn things to #.

Not sure how 10 out of 15 says its more than cutting corners.. cutting corners could mean lets not attach the steer, probably than it would be 15 out of 15 not wanting to board 😉

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
as I recall Boeing's main plant is in Seattle.
I wonder how many stoners they have working there, and are they impossible to fire.

the elites love air travel so it isn't going anywhere. even during covid the planes still flew.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

I would not be so worried about the "stoners" blazing one off at lunchtime.

And more concerned about the ones hyped up on c@ke and/or painkillers.

If indeed drug consumption is an issue.

Far too much money in passengers and freight for air travel to be going anywhere anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Chinese industrial sabotage is not out of the question.

Boeing and Airbus are the two major commercial aircraft manufacturers in the world. From what I understand, most of the major airlines alternate their contracts between them every few years.

Enter China, that just began manufacturing in 2022 direct competitor aircraft to the Boeing 737 and 787 platforms.
China has a long record of industrial espionage and has it's tentacles infiltrating our government and industries.

It wouldn't surprise me at all.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I’ll need to find the source as well but think in UK they only want three active airports for whole country by a certain time frame. I think it’s about getting their agenda going.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
as I recall Boeing's main plant is in Seattle.
I wonder how many stoners they have working there, and are they impossible to fire.

the elites love air travel so it isn't going anywhere. even during covid the planes still flew.

I'm pretty certain they have their own private airports and airlines , not accessible to us 99%

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

m.youtube.com...

That's incredibly concerning. The quality of everything is going to nosedive like a lawn dart. Education is being replaced with hustles and outright theft.

No longer do you have to work hard, no, you can just steal and rob your future, screw going to school!

Mix poorly educated, ENTITLED individuals with DEI ideologies/policies that push out talent and experience in favor of "balancing" opportunities mostly by skin color and not intelligence, and things WILL fall apart, rapidly.

It's how ALL of this BS plays out every time: A lot of people have to be hurt or killed to prove or disprove these asinine social experiments. If that's not progressive, I don't know what is! 🙄

Yes, DEI policies is a huge part of the problem. I've heard it also applies to hiring of pilots

top topics

<<   2 >>

join