It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intresting read on Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
Wow just wow
.But anyways the NWO is destined to fail as everyting is already written.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Great Find!

I especially liked the part about the One Dollar Bill - a thread I once posted and I was quickly attacked from all sides by all the undercover masons on this forum.

"In 1934 when I was Sec. of Agriculture I was waiting in the outer office of Secretary [of State Cordell] Hull and as I waited I amused myself by picking up a State Department publication which was on a stand there entitled, "The History of the Seal of the United States." Turning to page 53 I noted the colored reproduction of the reverse side of the Seal. The Latin phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum impressed me as meaning the New Deal of the Ages. Therefore I took the publication to President Roosevelt and suggested a coin be put out with the obverse and reverse sides of the Seal.

Roosevelt as he looked at the colored reproduction of the Seal was first struck with the representation of the "All Seeing Eye," a Masonic representation of The Great Architect of the Universe. Next he was impressed with the idea that the foundation for the new order of the ages had been laid in 1776 but that it would be completed only under the eye of the Great Architect. Roosevelt like myself was a 32nd degree Mason. He suggested that the Seal be put on the dollar bill rather than a coin and took the matter up with the Secretary of the Treasury.

When the first draft came back from the Treasury the obverse side was on the left of the bill as is heraldic practice. Roosevelt insisted that the order be reversed so that the phrase "of the United States" would be under the obverse side of the Seal... Roosevelt was a great stickler for details and loved playing with them, no matter whether it involved the architecture of a house, a post office, or a dollar bill."

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Whats so great about it?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
... the undercover masons on this forum.

All the masons posting on this forum are hardly undercover. Senrak has his affiliations proudly listed and sebatwork has a rather obvious avatar.

Unless [three dramatic chords] ... you're talking the other masons .... the top secret undercover ones ... up to no good ... ruling the world ... etc etc.

Anyway, if they're undercover, how do you know they're masons? How do you even know they're here. I'm afraid they haven't made themselves known to me.

I guess I'm not "high up enough", right?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
All the masons posting on this forum are hardly undercover. Senrak has his affiliations proudly listed and sebatwork has a rather obvious avatar.

Unless [three dramatic chords] ... you're talking the other masons .... the top secret undercover ones ... up to no good ... ruling the world ... etc etc.

Anyway, if they're undercover, how do you know they're masons? How do you even know they're here. I'm afraid they haven't made themselves known to me.

I guess I'm not "high up enough", right?

The word "Undercover" was ment more in a sarcastic way.

I know they are not hiding their identitiy.

Was more a Joke.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I especially liked the part about the One Dollar Bill - a thread I once posted and I was quickly attacked from all sides by all the undercover masons on this forum.

You were attacked from all sides because what you posted was a lie.
If you could have at least ADMITTED that you were speculating, everything wouldve been fine and we would have had no reason to get defensive. Start backing up your claims with evidence, or don't refer to them as being factual.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

If you could have at least ADMITTED that you were speculating, everything wouldve been fine and we would have had no reason to get defensive. Start backing up your claims with evidence, or don't refer to them as being factual.

Now thats coming from a Freemason, having Voltaire in his Signature, a well known Illuminati.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Now thats coming from a Freemason, having Voltaire in his Signature, a well known Illuminati.

So what? What does that mean? Why is that a bad thing?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
can you guys u2u each other ?

thanks......now back to the thread.........

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Francois Marie Arouet, pen name Voltaire, Author and Philosopher 1694 - 1778

Two years, an "Illustrious" career... Weishaupt forms the Bavarian Order of Illuminati in 1776 and Voltaire at age 81 becomes a spot lighted figure in the move to world domination by an Illuminati/Freemasonry conspiracy. Must have been the "excitement" of subjugating Europe that did him in...

Voltaire

Freemasons do not work "undercover," I personally work under a Fez, but a monkey has to do what a monkey has to do...

Thirteen Monkeys, not just for a "bakers dozen" anymore...

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Voltaire was one of the greatest men who ever lived.

If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him. -Voltaire

Truer words have never been said

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If voltair embodies the Illuminati then 'big up' to the illuminati!

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What do you masons think about this comment

To believe in God is impossible, not to believe in Him is absurd. -Voltaire

Although clever, the underlying meaning escapes me.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonestownRed
What do you masons think about this comment

To believe in God is impossible, not to believe in Him is absurd. -Voltaire

Although clever, the underlying meaning escapes me.

It illustrates the classic conflict inherent in faith. Faith is about KNOWING something is true even if the evidence points to the contrary.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I would say that faith is BELIEVING something is true even if one can't prove it. Because if you can't prove it, you don't really know it do you?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I read that link until I got to this part:

All Secret Societies with secret grades of initiation are owned and controlled by the Illuminati, and Freemasonry is maybe the best known. The persons who control the societies and the Illuminati are occultists and Satanists, and they practice Black Magic. Their God is Lucifer. "The Light Bearer", and by occult practices they manipulate and influence the masses.

Garbage.

As far as Voltaire? Big fan.

I think the underlying meaning is like Sebatwerk said; The idea of God is a paradox; I mean there is no "proof" that He exists, and yet, there is proof in every aspect of the world and the beauty and structure of the Universe... How else do you explain the miracle of Life?

The Faith comes in because you can't see, hear, smell, or touch (though some would argue you can feel) Him, yet the evidence of His Work and His very presence is all around us.

I think I have just added a favorite quote to my list, in a rather high position, actually.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
No props to Arouet (Voltaire).

Anyone can mix true Wisdom with Lies, and leave most people not being able to tell one from the other.

His name itself is the key to his Lies, cleverly disguised as they are, to appear entirely true.

Voltaire: I Love Art
No other name in the English language equals that, and NO ONE else has gone by this name exclusively, while passing it off as his real name. So we can see what his True Art was, deception.

Why did people who wanted to control Philosophy emply him? Again, anagrams.
Francois Marie Arouet (Voltaire)
I'm a favorite, rational resource.

And he was 'rational', wasn't he? Isn't that why everyone is praising him here?

"Mention has been made of Voltaire's ability to make friends, but it should be noted that he was something of a past master at making enemies, largely because of his sensitivity (lack of a temper, as well as evidence of bad moral judgement) and the fact that he took malicious pleasure in using his sardonic wit to attack those with whom he did not agree."

Using Sarcasm to shut people up? Now I know why everyone is praising him...

"Religion is necessary; the laws cover manifest crimes, and religion covers secret crimes."
"Such is the feebleness of humanity, such is its perversity (OK there), that doubtless it is better for it to be subject to all possible superstitions, as long as they are not murderous, than to live without religion."
(You can see him preparing the blanket, because he is making a 'blanket statement')
"When men do not have healthy notions of the Divinity, false ideas supplant them,"
(Back to a True statement, conveniently ignoring that he SUPPORTS false ideas of God (any Religion) over no idea/belief of God, or INDEPENDENT ideas/belief of God)

Why all the praise for the man who "defends even false religion as superior to none" as this is how Voltaire claimed his place in history.

Truly, he was a pivotal change agent.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Why all the praise for the man who "defends even false religion as superior to none" as this is how Voltaire claimed his place in history.

You and your anagrams.

A person with no religious convictions whatsoever, who does not hold himself to be accountable to a higher power, is much more likely to be a deviant than someone who believes that a god of some sort is watching him and judging his actions.

No props from Akilles; Voltaire must be rolling in his grave.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
[\; I mean there is no "proof" that He exists, and yet, there is proof in every aspect of the world and the beauty and structure of the Universe... How else do you explain the miracle of Life?
:

I don't even begin to assume that I know the secret to the miracle of life... Why do the religious? And as for the godless being more likely to be deviants... I hope, sir, that you, sir, do not thumb your nose at me, sir...

And as for Voltaire believing that false religion is preferable to none? Perhaps as a means to keep the unwashed masses in check.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
"When men do not have healthy notions of the Divinity, false ideas supplant them,"
(Back to a True statement, conveniently ignoring that he SUPPORTS false ideas of God (any Religion) over no idea/belief of God, or INDEPENDENT ideas/belief of God)

Just HOW do you get that he supports false ideas of God, from simply saying "When men do not have healthy notions of the Divinity, false ideas supplant them"?!? He never said tat he prefers that, he's simply stating what is to him, a fact of life and religion. Your theory makes no sense whatsoever.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join