It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian Ministry of Defense has published data on mercenaries killed in Ukraine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Of course. Such accurate figures for something they wouldn’t know accurately. Nice work. What figures have they published for Russian losses? a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 15-3-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So them numbers provided by RT are FACT?
Do you honestly believe that?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You know while I am sure these numbers aren't too far off they do not seem at all complete or legit considering the countries not counted at all. I meant there are quite a good few Aussies and Canadians there and I see nothing of that. So either they really don't know for most of those whose from where or the numbers are being made up out of some other stat they have. While I am sure there are quite a good amount of killed foreigners fighting there...I take these numbers with a huge grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
To come up in arms about the actual number? is mute, imo.

One thing is for certain, there is foreign mercenaries there by and large with a substantial number through out since 22’

And not counting before. As there’s definite proof of meddling since the whole Maidan coup since 2014.

Victoria Nuland says hi.

(who now recently has been bowing out and trying to save face btw)

The fact, you have another thread here recently, with mostly the usual British folk completely clamoring on the Disrupting, burning, meddling and vandalizing Russian people’s voting and polling stations?

They’re basically saying “whatever, the Russian vote is null anyway”. LOL

So to their logic, they’re basically saying “let’s meddle and try to manipulate another country’s voting population and completely disregard any of them anyway!!!”

And here we are.

edit on 16-3-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

The fact, you have another thread here recently, with mostly the usual British folk completely clamoring on the Disrupting, burning, meddling and vandalizing people’s voting and polling stations?

Maybe they have enough braincells to realise how much of an affront to democracy the Russian state is.

So to their logic, they’re basically saying “let’s meddle and try to manipulate another country’s voting population and completely disregard any of them anyway!!!”

There's reality then there's Russian reality. Call us up when we start killing your politicians because we both know manipulation of Russian elections is akin to pissing in the sky to stop the rain.

At the end of the day you get optimal performance out of a soldier who wants to be there, hence why Wagner was so effective. Some do it for money, some for 'honour' and others because they're sick little puppies with nothing better to do with their existence. On the western side the pay must be good because I see no evidence of them stealing white goods (washing machines etc) to haul back to where they came from.

Or maybe all us Brits are being paid to post here in attempts to make Russia look bad, the thing is though we just need to talk about the facts and the psychology that drives the thinking behind the average angry Russian who watches far too much state TV.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

The fact, you have another thread here recently, with mostly the usual British folk completely clamoring on the Disrupting, burning, meddling and vandalizing people’s voting and polling stations?

Maybe they have enough braincells to realise how much of an affront to democracy the Russian state is.

There's reality then there's Russian reality. Call us up when we start killing your politicians because we both know manipulation of Russian elections is akin to pissing in the sky to stop the rain.

At the end of the day you get optimal performance out of a soldier who wants to be there, hence why Wagner was so effective. Some do it for money, some for 'honour' and others because they're sick little puppies with nothing better to do with their existence. On the western side the pay must be good because I see no evidence of them stealing white goods (washing machines etc) to haul back to where they came from.

Or maybe all us Brits are being paid to post here in attempts to make Russia look bad, the thing is though we just need to talk about the facts and the psychology that drives the thinking behind the average angry Russian who watches far too much state TV.

Correction, IS current and effectively operating.

And from a Sesame Street pov, it’s obviously part of the MOD. And absorbed.

Macron is just pissed. Because his ass has or currently is losing influence and “royalties” in Africa.

Macron, in my personal American opinion is acting like a b*tch.

Especially shaking recently threatening to start putting French troops in.

We can disagree. And that’s ok.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   

It seems you’re more afraid of Russia, than Americans are lol

Period.

The true Americans aren’t afraid of Russia. As Russia respects the line.

But not with Biden and some twerp Victoria Nuland ffs

nor, the roots of Tony Blair and the Clintons.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I'm not afraid to die in a nuclear holocaust if that's what you mean?

I'll always opt to use my tongue before my fists if that's what you mean?

Afraid of people who are afraid of freedom? Not at all. Some things are worth dying for. This is a thread about mercenaries and the way you've talked about Wagner gives me a good indication of how you feel about other's rights. I couldn't give a flying goose about politicians and I've never looked up to them as if their brains are somehow superior to the average peasant.

I have very similar views on people willing to use force so casually to get what they want, I reckon they should be dealt with in a civilised fashion via laws we can all agree on but in the end a bullet or repetitive blows to the head will suffice. You'll not find me being a loudmouth shooting off threats left, right and center.

Last resorts shouldn't be first choice. I'm often urging people not to be backwards. The more I come to understand the Russian mindset and the psychology behind it the more I see damaged people, backwards.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Afraid of people who are afraid of freedom? Not at all. Some things are worth dying for. This is a thread about mercenaries and the way you've talked about Wagner gives me a good indication of how you feel about other's rights. I couldn't give a flying goose about politicians and I've never looked up to them as if their brains are somehow superior to the average peasant.

I have very similar views on people willing to use force so casually to get what they want, I reckon they should be dealt with in a civilised fashion via laws we can all agree on but in the end a bullet or repetitive blows to the head will suffice. You'll not find me being a loudmouth shooting off threats left, right and center.

Last resorts shouldn't be first choice. I'm often urging people not to be backwards. The more I come to understand the Russian mindset and the psychology behind it the more I see damaged people, backwards.

If whatever above you truly mean, then you should bow out.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

If whatever above you truly mean, then you should bow out.

Don't you mean Russia?

Back to it's own borders, maybe actually do that training they were lying about since they clearly need it.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   
We are loved.

The goodness is comforting and we do not turn weary. We are freedom.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Clearly, you’re not educated enough in the matter.

Oh the pot calling the kettle black.

But thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention that Russia has its mercenaries too. Most of them criminals. Putin broke their spines so that the next Prigozhin isn't born and there's no need to arrange yet another plane crash.

Poland?

Without being a pimple on NATO’s map quest. It’s pretty much, as a better way to say it, insignificant as a power.

You talk about Prigozhin? Well, Poland even with the backing of NATO doesn’t have the capacity to even have a figure (whatever the view) to even have a Prigozhin.

History shows. And the sidelines has been noted and put in compartmentalization long ago.

Your opinion is heard. And completely rejected.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>