It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian Ministry of Defense has published data on mercenaries killed in Ukraine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I know, but it isn't true that all our media here is "state controlled".

If it was, it would not be able to be so critical of our Govt, expose scandals, wrongdoing etc

It can't be compared to Russia, is all.

If you have to be granted permission to be critical of your government...you know already the name of your master.

In our countries, we at least still have the illusion that we are the masters of our own government.
Russia doesn't even have that.
edit on 15-3-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: RussianTroll

The Ministry of Defense published data with the number and breakdown by country of dead foreign mercenaries in Ukraine.

I must congratulate your government. They have done a thorough job in brainwashing you with their propoganda. You set a fine example on their techniques in that area.

Ummm...says the kettle...

Annnd...as has yours...for you...

If you truly think your not being played by your government...and it's propaganda dissemination arm...the MSM...then...brother...There's some bottom land I'd really love to sell you...you just have to remove all that water that sits on top of it first...if the EPA lets you...

YouSir

Is that all you have got ?

No...Imma be here all week...

Do you honestly think that we don't know that all governments play us. The difference is RT likes to make threads about what he is being fed. Most of us with common sense don't.

Did you even read the thread...there are numerous examples of links and quotes...from those very same propaganda sources...

Also...90% of ATS threads...are links and quotes from those same..."government approved propaganda sources"...

You however seem to revel in the RT flow.

True...true...I do rather enjoy speaking with intellectuals...regardless where they live...

youSir

(post by alldaylong removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I know, but it isn't true that all our media here is "state controlled".

If it was, it would not be able to be so critical of our Govt, expose scandals, wrongdoing etc

It can't be compared to Russia, is all.

we at least still have the illusion that we are the masters of our own government.

Ummm...isn't laboring under illusion...

delusion...?

So...isn't the real argument...merely extolling varying degrees of delusive perceptions of reality...versus what...?

More illusion...?

Seems like a zero sum game...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

"If you have to be granted permission to be critical of your government...you know already the name of your master".

We don't need permission. Where'd you get that from?

Our Govt is rotten to the core. It needs to go. Our PM is a spineless imbecile.

There. No permission asked for.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

GET ON TOPIC - STOP THE SNIPPING

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...it really doesn't matter how I perceive any figures...whether I consider them to be factual...or non-factual...

But thats what this thread is about and what you seem not to be posting about, why join the thread if you're not going to talk about the topic posted??

Like I've asked several times, do you believe in the Russian version of the 'truth' thats been posted by RT in the opening posts, the French have denied that any French merchinaries are there, and as Flyers Fan pointed out...

And how would Russia know there are 1113 Americans fighting?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The exact number is 5,962, with the majority from Poland (1,497).

And your point is...?

The volunteers from Poland go to fight in Ukraine of their own accord. They risk not only death but also up to five years of prison after coming back because they go there without permission. I doubt the survivors will be punished though. They are aware of the risks though, including the greatest risk; death. Nobody here knows the exact number of them or their identities.

edit on 15-3-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

They are aware of the risks though, including the greatest risk; death. Nobody here knows the exact number of them or their identities.

I agree, and certain posters shouldn't seem to be celebrating the deaths here with terms like 'liqudated' and 'slaughter is extremely severe'.

edit on 15-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Can you name at least one mercenary from Poland, out of 2960 people, who received this criminal sentence?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

"Risk" was the word used? Not "received"?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Can you name at least one mercenary from Poland, out of 2960 people, who received this criminal sentence?

They are volunteers. We don't know the exact number of them because they don't request the permission. And why should they be punished? The Ukrainians are our allies. There hasn't been an official abolition though.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'll tell you even more. The Polish newspaper Mysl Polska reported that almost 10,000 Poles died in Ukraine.

Ciekawe rzeczy informuje polskie wydanie Mysl Polska

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join