It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Files - Alien Engineering - Parts 1 and 2

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Coming from the UFO Files series is this two part episode titled “Alien Engineering” dealing with reverse engineering of crashed or landed UFOs….all of it is hypothetical of course….or is it?

PART 1

PART 2

Enjoy

👽🍿🍺🍕

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I have a very strong feeling things will never progress beyond a few videos online. Nothing more concrete in terms of contact.
Just hardly worth it anymore. This is not directed at you, but in general.
I mean, unless you experience open contact yourself, it just gets boring.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Excellent videos!

Thanks and a S&F for you too!

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I like your Area 51 avatar….

omnis vestri sugstauctio es servus ao nobis

Translation…… all your suggestions are a servant to us

I hadn’t seen that one yet that I could recall.

🍻

👽

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I didn't know about this show it looks like there are quite a few full episodes on YouTube this is right up my alley thank you! Off topic but what do you make of Bob Lazar? I mean kind of on topic with the reverse engineering though. I'm gonna watch some of these episodes this afternoon.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

…..Off topic but what do you make of Bob Lazar? I mean kind of on topic with the reverse engineering

Bob Lazar is a long sorted story……many threads and posts here on ATS.

My opinion?

My problem with reverse engineering is that I have yet to read anything from anyone who claims they’ve taken part in or witnessed being done…the examination of True “nuts & bolts” of what they handled or viewed in what makes these craft tick …..

For example …. take any earthly modern machine we have today….besides any mechanical components…..there usually is what we humans invented and called as “electronics”.

Our electronics typically consists of components such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, amplifiers, IC chips, etc. Then these components are designed into circuits, then the circuits are combined onto circuit boards, which are then connected and housed into some sort of subassembly, which then becomes a full assembly to do something with its inputs and outputs.

What has Lazar described as any semblance of alien technology that would be identified as alien form of “electronics” on board these craft?

He’s never mentioned anything in that regard…that I know of.

I hardly think that “advanced” aliens would have the same type of “electronics” we use if any, as we understand it.

Lazar mentions reactors, anti-gravity amplifiers……..but never what the components, or circuit boards, or subassemblies, or assemblies that control them……why not?

Lazar ….is suspect…..remember Lazar started out as a technician……it would be a matter of his formal discipline to mention what form or hypothetical form …if any “electronics” is onboard these crafts.

For any attempt to be believable….. Lazar needs to explain his experiences with the…….. Devil in the details technology, the technology in the weeds, peeling back the onion of technology….

Yet squat……zilch….nada…throughout all these years!

👽
edit on 15-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

edit on Fri Mar 15 2024 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I like your Area 51 avatar….

omnis vestri sugstauctio es servus ao nobis

Translation…… all your suggestions are a servant to us

I hadn’t seen that one yet that I could recall.

🍻

👽

I love it!!

"All Your Base are Belong to Us" is still considered by many to be the world's very first meme.

What an honor, n'est pas?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

…..Off topic but what do you make of Bob Lazar? I mean kind of on topic with the reverse engineering

My opinion?

My problem with reverse engineering is that I have yet to read anything from anyone who claims they’ve taken part in or witnessed being done…the examination of True “nuts & bolts” of what they handled or viewed in what makes these craft tick …..

For example …. take any earthly modern machine we have today….besides any mechanical components…..there usually is what we humans invented and called as “electronics”.

Our electronics typically consists of components such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, amplifiers, IC chips, etc. Then these components are designed into circuits, then the circuits are combined onto circuit boards, which are then connected and housed into some sort of subassembly, which then becomes a full assembly to do something with its inputs and outputs.

What has Lazar described as any semblance of alien technology that would be identified as alien form of “electronics” on board these craft?

I hardly think that “advanced” aliens would have the same type of “electronics” we use if any, as we understand it.

Lazar mentions reactors, anti-gravity amplifiers……..but never what the components, or circuit boards, or subassemblies, or assemblies that control them……why not?

Lazar ….is suspect…..remember Lazar started out as a technician……it would be a matter of his formal discipline to mention what form or hypothetical form …if any “electronics” is onboard these crafts.

For any attempt to be believable….. Lazar needs to explain his experiences with the…….. Devil in the details technology, the technology in the weeds, peeling back the onion of technology….

👽

You say that aliens probably wouldn’t have the same components as us, but you’re assuming that they would have the same assembly methods / concepts.

Why ? There are a lot of interesting concepts out there as to the makeup of alien tech, or the aliens themselves. There are mixes of mechanical and biological, digital, dimensional, and so on.

These combinations may go together and operate in ways that we haven’t thought of yet. Maybe Lazar’s work didn’t resolve that yet ? Or maybe it’s so bizarre that he doesn’t want to or know how to communicate what it is.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Can’t find video.

Recently released video talking about they are now weaving the electronics into the skin of the aircraft.

Think we took a note from downed craft for this one.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

My opinion?

👽

…..but you’re assuming that they would have the same assembly methods / concepts. Why ?

I’m not assuming they would have the same assembly methods as humans ….I’m just stating what we earthlings have and do.

I did state this…

This would infer that besides not having the same electronics includes the same assembly methods of the electronics I.e the fully assembled subsystem…or system.

👽

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Can’t find video.

Recently released video talking about they are now weaving the electronics into the skin of the aircraft.

Think we took a note from downed craft for this one.

Perhaps your talking about “Smart Skin”….there are some articles, papers, about that.

Might be something like this:

Recent progress in aircraft smart skin for structural health monitoring

Aircraft Electronic Skin Could Improve Flight Ops

👽

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Nice!
I’m gonna check these out.

ETA
Never mind, they say unavailable
edit on 15-3-2024 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Many words have been used to propose how the ETs do it. Even some patents have been given. What can we count on as being worthwhile beyond hot air?

One of the most telling of alien machines is the simple, simple fact that they ignore our utilization of simple physics.
Suppose you have a device that cares not about your physics even as our every move of any aircraft design requires the premiere thought of having to move through the atmosphere. Actually, that capability is only a side-aspect of what the alien craft exhibits. I've many times given brief descriptions of how a UFO works. But here it is again.

The UFO utilizes a device that surrounds itself in a field of energy that disallows the mass of the craft in the local medium. It is not affected by the physics of mass, gravity or inertia. It can perform instant stops and starts and make 90-degree turns on a whim. Nothing outside of itself, meaning natural physics, gets to it. It is protected.
It can move almost effortlessly, with little propelling force, through air, water and space.

In air and water the force's surrounding shield acts on the air or water in much the same way. The molecules of the medium around the craft also lose their natural physics and move effortlessly out of the way allowing, more or less the vehicle to slide along its way with no resistance.

This is where Einstein's limit of the speed of light is defeated. Our moving body has no exterior mass and it can gain any velocity that its pushing motor can provide. Having no mass, the pusher need not be a gigantic engine of any type. Deep space travel is safe in that the massless field around it can neutralize any approached obstruction that is a threat, from a mere particle of matter to larger objects such as roving asteroids. Exactly as a near-earth UFO moves in the atmosphere and water.

While it does not take rocket science to describe the method and understand the basic principle, such a device obviously takes a whole different perspective on our limits of physics.

edit on 15-3-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Nice!
I’m gonna check these out.

ETA
Never mind, they say unavailable

The vids are working….so are the Smart Skin links. I’m not having any problems with them. Perhaps it’s your location wherever you are other than the U.S. perhaps or firewalls.

👽
edit on 16-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

Is this your own assertion or is there any other documentation, website, book, etc that elaborates your point? If so kindly share links…etc. you’ve peaked at least my interest.

👽

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I thought we developed fiber optics by studying how these crafts operate? I read someplace that these craft work by some sort of telekinesis with no wires or electronics.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

I thought we developed fiber optics by studying how these crafts operate? I read someplace that these craft work by some sort of telekinesis with no wires or electronics.

The www says this is when fiber optic wire came along and who all was involved….perhaps they knew Corso 😉

Optical Fiber

As for telekinesis control?

Try this on for size….

Telekinesis (Making Things Move With Your Mind) Is Possible

You gotta wonder why aliens heads are big and bulbous…..imagine the whopper of a brain in them….if we’re are said to use less than 10% of our brains….aliens surely exceed that ….hypothetically.

👽

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This allows for my judgment.

This reverse engineering is like obtaining something you never had to have. You don't know what it is, do some tricks on it and eventually will be satisfied with what you've found out about it, maybe never knowing the full possibilities, origin or application.

People desire aeroplanes but people seem to be able to levitate.
People desires robots to do things while people are able themselves.
People desire robots to do things in less time while people are able to manage time.

It seems like we want to stop existing.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Often asked….who are they, where are they from, how is it made?

Try this…..

Is this humanities end goal?…..aero gridlock?

Imagine these craft falling out of the sky and causing deaths due to system failures or knuckleheaded accidents..…

👽☕️🍩
edit on 16-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join