It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grudge Match #2???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Since i am currently engaged in a Grudge Debate Match with colonel, wondering if any other adversaries will step into the ring ?

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have no enemies on ATS as far as I know.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
lol
well, seeing as seekerof has been there for more then i have, maybe you should ask him

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I was just getting EXTREMELY tired of colonels posts, so i decided it was time to put up or shut up.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Goregrinder, what do you want to debate.......I've got strong opinions on a lot of things, so if you disagree with anything, I'd be more than happy to debate......

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I wasn't giving an open invitation for myself, as you will read. I was wondering if any other ats users that had a running problem with eachother would commit to one of these debates.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhh......good idea. Oh well, guess I'll have to keep my inner arugumentive side to myself for now....

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think this is a healthier way of settling a difference between members then spamming topics with grudge postings... As Wiliam has tried to point out in an earlier post about politics...

Go for it i'd say... open a grudge debate in the debate forum (when it opens to the public) or in chitchat... and fight out your opinions there instead of in website related threads.

Peace,

MrFreeze

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm in the process of one with user Colonel as we speak; i'm waiting for his response.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
He's just been invited to 2 more....

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It's an interesting idea, because dragonrider reversed our stances. For instance, I am more conservative, and we obviously know what Colonel is, but i ended up having to defend the position that he would usually take. Interesting idea, DR.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hang on there guys!

At the moment we have a code problem with the debate threads. I expect it will be resolved when William comes back, but at the moment I have to post each participants respective post, and I was doing it from work earlier today (which I got frowned at for doing).

We were intending to introduce grudge matches, but as I am dealing with one grudge match and the debate tournament, I would ask folks to hold off probably for a week until the tournament is over with and the code issues are resolved.

However, if there are any who are interested in the concept, please feel free to contact your favorite adversary and make sure both parties are interested (if one party declines, it doesnt happen)

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
It's an interesting idea, because dragonrider reversed our stances. For instance, I am more conservative, and we obviously know what Colonel is, but i ended up having to defend the position that he would usually take. Interesting idea, DR.

Hmmm, I thought I came up with this idea last night.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
No, actually, that is the way standard debate is set up on ATS. It just so happened that the Colonel and myself got our opposite sides to defend.

top topics

join