It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President TRUMP Authorized Ten Thousand Troops to Protect the Capitol - DJT is Totally Exonerated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Saturday, March 9, 2024

Testimony released yesterday by Congressman Loudermilk verifies that President Donald J. Trump authorized 10,000 National Guard Troops to protect the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, when Congress would be "certifying" Joe Biden as the next President.

WASHINGTON - Today, the House Administration's Subcommittee on Oversight, Chairman Barry Loudermilk (GA-11), released a transcribed interview the January 6 Select Committee conducted with President Trump's former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato, which shows President Donald Trump pushed for 10,000 National Guard troops to protect the nation’s capital.

The former J6 Select Committee withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people, because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative," said Chairman Loudermilk.

"Mr. Ornato's testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along, President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down.

"This is just one example of important information the former Select Committee hid from the public because it contradicted what they wanted the American people to believe.

And, this is exactly why my investigation is committed to uncovering all the facts, no matter the outcome.”
Extracted from: cha.house.gov...

Link to Mr. Anthony Ornato's Jan 2022 testimony to the Jan 6 committee: cha.house.gov...

Top 5 Takeaways from Mr. Ornato's testimony: cha.house.gov...

Timeline and corroborating testimonies, shared by former President Trump's advisor, Mr. Kash Patel: truthsocial.com...@Kash/112067322518842974

As pointed out in another thread, Nancy Pelosi's January 6th [...] Congressional committee [...] who THOUGHT they had deleted all exonerating evidence that proved President Trump was NOT the architect, overseer, or even a participant in the planning, of the January 6, 2021 Capitol protest.

Next, we (Trump supporters) work to get Special Counsel Jack Smith to cancel President Trump's "Jan 6th" Insurrection trial. Then, we remove the unnecessary Impeachments from the former President's record, and replace them with official "apologies" from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, while she's still of sound mind. [...]

-WeMustCare 😎

edit on 932024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Mar 9 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: mud removed

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

now it's just a matter of time before the comms come in showing who denied those troops.

Pelosi, as your boy Chucky said, " you have unleashed a whirlwind, and you will pay the price,”

I can only hope that you live long enough to be found guilty and shown to be the scum you truly are.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

This has been know since it happened, for those that wanted to look. It will be amusing to see who wants to deny it.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

same one's who always do. You will see the transcript of Steven Miller, when he claimed Trump never said that, then others will show his under oath testimony in front of the house committee saying Trump DID ask for troops. So it's painfully obvious it's all lies, but when you MUST cling to the narrative to keep your sanity, you will find any shred to grasp as your soul transverses the abyss.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Schiff, Schumer, Swalwell, Goldman and Nadler point to where the alleged insurrection occurred.

+34 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You are undoubtedly the most prolific and shameless liar on this site.

If you read the full transcript of Ornato's testimony, starting around page 78 of the transcript, you will see that Trump was offering to have 10,000 National Guard join the procession with him in his plan to march with his supporters from the Ellipse where he delivered his speech to the Capitol, on Jan. 6. The offer was made to the mayor of DC, and she declined it. Nancy Pelosi had nothing to do with it.

Question: "When it comes to the National Guard statement about having 10,000 troops or any other number of troops, do you recall any discussion prior to the 6th about whether and how many National Guard troops to deploy on January 6th?

Ornato: " I do recall a conversation, I believe, it was with Mr. Meadows and the mayor, Mayor Bowser. I remember he had -- he was on the phone with her, and we -- I had walked in for something, and I was there, and he was on the phone with her and wanted to make sure she had everything that she needed. Because I think it was the concern of anti and pro groups clashing is what I recall. And not anywhere near the Capitol, this was just out on the mall area or at the event; and wanted to know if she needed any more guardsmen. And I remember the number 10,000 coming up of, you know, the President wants to make sure that you have enough. You know, he is willing to ask for 10,000. I remember that number. Now that you said it, it reminded me of it. And that she was all set. She had, I think it was like 350 or so for intersection control and those types of thing not in the law enforcement capacity at the time. And then that's the only thing I recall with that number 10,000 National Guard guardsmen."

So the scene Trump was trying to secretly set in place was for him to deliver his speech at the Ellipse to fire up his crowd and then march with his fired up crowd to the Capitol accompanied by 10,000 National Guard under his command as Commander in Chief (a number the Mayor said she did not need for crowd control), and arrive there just as Congress was to begin the process of counting the votes.

That's how El Presidente for Life sets up a coup in a Banana Republic.

The 10,000 troops would have been there to intimidate Congress, not to defend the Capitol. If he had wanted to defend the Capitol he could have and should have immediately called out the Guard on Jan. 6 as soon as he was informed that the mob had broken through the barriers and was chanting "hang Mike Pence". Instead, he watched Fox News on TV for hours on end and occasionally threw ketchup against the wall.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This has been known about for a long time, but just now starting to see daylight. We all know no one is going to be held accountable for it, and they will keep calling Trump an insurrectionist for as long as they can get by with it.

+37 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

so you totally disagree with the OP, post your version of events. and the quoted text reads verbatim what the OP said.

There is a word, and it begins with DERP, are you DERPing?

link   

edit on 9-3-2024 by randomtangentsrme because: More truth than I should share

link   

originally posted by: network dude

now it's just a matter of time before the comms come in showing who denied those troops.

Pelosi, as your boy Chucky said, " you have unleashed a whirlwind, and you will pay the price,”

I can only hope that you live long enough to be found guilty and shown to be the scum you truly are.

As Qanon correctly pointed out, the entire time period from late 2019 thru Jan 20, 2021 was a SETUP of various events, orchestrated by Nancy Pelosi. The goal was to get Donald Trump removed from the Presidency (it worked) and to keep him from being legally eligible (or alive) to run again. (A big reason why Congress passed a referendum, condemning Qanon in 2020.)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I'm sure the Q folk had this one pegged, but you could see it from the cheap seats. It's one of the main things I thing Trump did massively wrong. Never should have fell for that one. A set up from the first idea of a rally.

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Washington DC is not a state and is completely under control of Congress.

The presiding Speaker of the House is the ultimate authority (over the mayor) as to what Washington DC does, in terms of security and the National Guard.

Try again.
edit on 100000003America/Chicago3pmSat, 09 Mar 2024 20:08:56 -060008 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Are you certain you interpreted that correctly?

Are you 4imprint certain? 😃

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yeesh, imagine if Trump's guy Miller sent that same memo to 10,000 NG like he did to those 350. No weapons, no riot gear, explicit instructions to not interfere with the protestors. Would have been mayhem.

Still wonder why there is no explanation for not calling in assistance for hours by the President while he watched TV and tweeted, despite the pleas from his WH counsel and advisors, his family, his buddies in congress, even Fox News hosts.

Ornato is quite the character. Gen Kellogg head of Pence security wrote in his book about refusing to let Pence go with him on the 6th. He said "no, you'll take him to Alaska or something". He certainly seemed to think something was fishy about it all. Then all the deleted SS texts for the 6th, Ornato never disputing Hutchinson's testimony. Never spoke a peep and retired. Still not a word out of him.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Not that you have any room to talk about shameless liars, but you quote from the source and then spin a yarn from your imagination that you have ZERO evidence to support.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Yeesh, imagine if Trump's guy Miller sent that same memo to 10,000 NG like he did to those 350. No weapons, no riot gear, explicit instructions to not interfere with the protestors. Would have been mayhem.

Still wonder why there is no explanation for not calling in assistance for hours by the President while he watched TV and tweeted, despite the pleas from his WH counsel and advisors, his family, his buddies in congress, even Fox News hosts.

Ornato is quite the character. Gen Kellogg head of Pence security wrote in his book about refusing to let Pence go with him on the 6th. He said "no, you'll take him to Alaska or something". He certainly seemed to think something was fishy about it all. Then all the deleted SS texts for the 6th, Ornato never disputing Hutchinson's testimony. Never spoke a peep and retired. Still not a word out of him.

Thank you... you are back!

I was bored and was going to go to Netflix to watch Damsel.

You have changed my plans.

Post MOAR!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The presiding Speaker of the House is the ultimate authority (over the mayor) as to what Washington DC does, in terms of security and the National Guard.

Try again.

Ummmm... no.

The D.C National Guard was formed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia. As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States. 

DC National Guard-About Us

He had no issue in 2020 unilaterally calling in over 5000 LEO and NG fully equipped with air support. He certainly could have done so again, or at least called after everyone in his orbit begged him to.
edit on 9-3-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Try again.

Ummmm... no.

The D.C National Guard was formed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia. As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States. 

DC National Guard-About Us

Keep going... you can get to the logical conclusion...

Just keep posting.

I love it.

ETA... I will give you a hint.

Trump, as the President of the United States, couldn't call out the DC National Guard by himself because... why?

edit on 100000003America/Chicago3pmSat, 09 Mar 2024 20:22:27 -060022 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ok from the same link.

The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President. 

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Ok from the same link.

The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President. 

I edited for you.

So you are saying that the President of the United States is the only one which could call out the DC National Guard.

But yet Trump could not because...

Why again?

Waiting...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join