It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDNY Is Hunting Down Firefighters Who Booed Letitia James to be RE-Educated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
General Milley is the key to all of it. He postponed communication to the POTUS on 1/6 regarding troops. Hours.

Steven Sund, who stepped down on 1/8, He has done 4 inangurations and was key in creating the DHS National Response Outlines to follow. He instructed USSS. He taught about the incident Command System at GWU.

He knew his #. He requested troops ON 1/6 and was denied.

Sund asked for troops also on 1/3 and was denied stating it was bad optics.

In 2023 he argued that intelligence officials were responsible for the Capitol attack, and that they had neglected to properly share warnings about the potential of the event becoming violent.

There was never an insurrection.

Don't forget about Piatt and Flynn.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Really? Then why was she there? It's because she thinks she is some kind of savior. The firefighters conduct was the same as hers when she was campaigning! She just got schooled on the fact she is not the big deal she has convinced herself that she is.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Really? Then why was she there? It's because she thinks she is some kind of savior. The firefighters conduct was the same as hers when she was campaigning! She just got schooled on the fact she is not the big deal she has convinced herself that she is.

Do you think she just walked in and took over?

Really?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
What is political and has to do with James for this event -- other than she was an invited speaker?

Seriously? Everything about her is political. And she just engaged in trying to destroy the Republican nominee for president of the United States. She reeks of politics. And she self promotes.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

What is political and has to do with James for this event -- other than she was an invited speaker?

Seriously? Everything about her is political. And she just engaged in trying to destroy the Republican nominee for president of the United States. She reeks of politics. And she self promotes.

Was this NYFD event political?

Was it about James?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Was this NYFD event political?
Was it about James?

Everything about her is political therefore it became a political event, even if it wasn't advertised as such, and yes ... it was all about her. She went out of her way to make herself famous for being 'the black woman in NYC' who brought down Trump. She took the deep democrat side. She bragged about the fact that she was going to do it. She prided herself on it. And now she expects to be treated like she didn't do that? That everyone should forget that and just sit there while she self promotes?

No.

People are going to make their feelings known. She drew this upon herself.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

As you keep pointing out, this was a FDNY function. Was she there to give the awards ? Why ? The AG and FDNY are not connected. This was a political stunt by James, like everything else she's done from day one.

Your problem is, they didn't display fawning admiration for a Liberal hack.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Interesting Laura Kavanagh (the person pushing for this re-education) has absolutely no experience as a firefighter but did work on Democratic political campaigns:

Kavanagh has held senior roles on Presidential, Mayoral, Congressional and local campaigns. She was a Special Assistant to Mayor Bill de Blasio,[4] and during the 2012 United States presidential election, she served as Deputy Director in Pennsylvania on Barack Obama's reelection campaign.[5] She joined the FDNY in 2014, first as Director of External Affairs before her promotion as Assistant Commissioner for External Affairs several months later.

You think she might be a little biased?

James had no reason to be there and give a speech - there was no connection at all - it was a done as a political stunt. If Laura has a right to invite political parties that have no relation to the department, the firefighters have a right to express their view points too.
edit on 10-3-2024 by Daughter2v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

As you keep pointing out, this was a FDNY function. Was she there to give the awards ? Why ? The AG and FDNY are not connected. This was a political stunt by James, like everything else she's done from day one.

I did not plan the event.

But it was an event for the NYFD.

And I don't care what side you are on -- not letting an invited guest do their talk -- is childish, rude, and obnoxious behavior. You don't like it -- get up and leave.

I hope they do get disciplined.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

But they did allow her to talk.

Most of the boos were at the start, the chants didn't totally drown her out.

Laura K should have never made this event political by inviting Leticia - she had no reason to give a speech -none what's so ever.

Now if this was a talk about the type of water hose that should be used or fire fighting techniques, I could understand requiring silence - it wasn't - it was a political talk.

Don't force government employees to listen to political speeches under the guise of their job duties.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I would be super interested in doing a public records request and to who exactly requested Leticia?

And why?

At the next meeting, can someone request Trump speak too?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

Then I'd definitely walk out.

But I wouldn't boo him. It's so childish.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

If you keep calling it the NYFD I bet the people in this thread are going to walk out on any conversation with you here.

It's disrespectful to keep mislabeling them over and over. Like it's on purpose.

Please stop. You're not an idiot. Please don't act like one.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

If you keep calling it the NYFD I bet the people in this thread are going to walk out on any conversation with you here.

It's disrespectful to keep mislabeling them over and over. Like it's on purpose.

You prefer this? FDNY

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
E

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Difrent states simply list it difrent ways. Some put fire dept first others put it last. Don't think it really matters one way or another. Though I will say New York fire dept sounds better in a sentence.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   

not letting an invited guest do their talk -- is childish, rude, and obnoxious behavior. You don't like it -- get up and leave.

The firefighters were forced to sit in front of a New York Politician they hate to endure a political speech. This is New York City and they are firefighters ... real men with real opinions ... and being New Yorkers they let their opinion be heard. Who ever was in charge of this was an IDIOT for inviting her. And she was an idiot for accepting and thinking that it would run smoothly in her favor.

BTW ... they let her talk. She did her politician speech.

... because you disagree with their politics. If they were boo'n Trump, you'd be applauding.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Anee if you, the gaslighter of ATS thinks someone is a Con, then I think they are cool as hell because you are almost wrong 100% of the time with your posts.

We are safe with Trump is what I learned from your post because lefty commies HATE him. Thank you for being so open we can all read you like science fiction where we can predict the end of the book without flipping to the last page early.

If my house was on fire and I had a Biden sticker in my window -- am I supposed to feel safe?

You might not feel as bad as person who was accused of a crime or a victim with a Trump bumper sticker.

After all, Leticia had explicitly said she was going to get Trump and all his business associates and called him an illegitimate President.

Trump is a conman and deserves everything he's getting.

Letticia did not commit fraud. Trump did.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I did not plan the event.

But it was an event for the NYFD.

And I don't care what side you are on -- not letting an invited guest do their talk -- is childish, rude, and obnoxious behavior. You don't like it -- get up and leave.

do you feel the same way about all the conservative speakers who get canceled at liberal college campuses and shouted down?
www.theamericanconservative.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Anee if you, the gaslighter of ATS thinks someone is a Con, then I think they are cool as hell because you are almost wrong 100% of the time with your posts.

We are safe with Trump is what I learned from your post because lefty commies HATE him. Thank you for being so open we can all read you like science fiction where we can predict the end of the book without flipping to the last page early.

Ya couldn't try a comeback without attempt at insult. Always weakens the argument.

Hmmm, gaslighting (I think I brought that term to ATS a few years ago).

Merriam-Webster’s top definition for gaslighting is the psychological manipulation of a person, usually over an extended period of time, that “causes the victim to question the validity of their own thoughts, perception of reality, or memories and typically leads to confusion, loss of confidence and self-esteem, uncertainty of one’s emotional or mental stability, and a dependency on the perpetrator.”

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am through implying you are a good thinker with morals is all I can say for you.

Almost every post you make is factually wrong. I am bored with that. A few of us are not. So, you have the bully pulpit to spill your soul out proving lies that can't be proven.

edit on 11000000533120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join