It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassin Targeting Trump Allies Is on the Loose, FBI Warns

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The FBI has issued a warning about an Iranian intelligence officer named Majid Dastjani Farahani, who is wanted for questioning in connection with a plot to assassinate current and former U.S. government officials.

This plot is believed to be in retaliation for the 2020 airstrike ordered by the Trump administration that killed Iranian military official Qasem Soleimani.

Assassin Targeting Trump Allies Is on the Loose, FBI Warns

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Well if ever a conspiracy was to be made of such an event, this one certainly fits the bill.
I mean cmon, the timing.
edit on 5-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Was Benjamin Netanyahu SMART for changing his mind (being chicken) about helping the U.S. kill Qasem Soleimani?

Read about it here: theconservativetreehouse.com... ni/

What do you bet Dastjani Farahani is a friend of Biden-Obama, hired to take out candidate Donald Trump, since Jack Smith is having such a hard time doing it using the DOJ and the courts? (Look at the timing)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Not to Worry , I hear that Reacher in on the Case..........

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Details matter and this case is certainly one to take notice of.
Did this person get a pass due to some sort of government program? And if so what one and through what means and through whom. I imagine these details will be fully investigated.
The whole retribution aspect makes sense, yet that would also make for a very good cover.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

Did this person get a pass due to some sort of government program? And if so what one and through what means and through whom. I imagine these details will be fully investigated.
The whole retribution aspect makes sense, yet that would also make for a very good cover.

I mean.... couldn't he have just gone across the boarder like every one else?

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69 could be that they (us intelligence agencies) know trump is going to be the next president of the US. Don't want to be held accountable for knowing,most likely for a few years ,there was a plot to assassinate him. Why not now? It's perfect timing to stir up trouble...nice job alphabet agencies. A$$holes.

Terrorists are terrorists and much like an elephant the Muslim terrorists never forget. So this sounds plausible.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I wonder if the FBI hired an independent contractor, or if they pulled someone from the CIA?

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'm sure they hired outside. For a job this big, you need a pro, and someone from Iran is the perfect patsy. I suspect a few lesser names will be first, just to incite the fear needed, then the big whammy will be made. But remember, when that happens, be angry at Iran, and embrace Nikki Haley. (did I get that right?)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asher47
a reply to: budzprime69 could be that they (us intelligence agencies) know trump is going to be the next president of the US. Don't want to be held accountable for knowing,most likely for a few years ,there was a plot to assassinate him. Why not now? It's perfect timing to stir up trouble...nice job alphabet agencies. A$$holes.

Terrorists are terrorists and much like an elephant the Muslim terrorists never forget. So this sounds plausible.

Hillary (allegedly) said, "if Trump gets in, we will all hang", meaning that Trump would be able to find out all the things they did that were shady and illegal. Now that he understands the layout of DC and knows how deep the rot is, He is monumentally more dangerous due to his ability to release the facts about all this.

Risking a civil war over trying not to get caught is a bold and evil move, but these are bold and evil people. I predict he will be ended before the election.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm sure they hired outside. For a job this big, you need a pro, and someone from Iran is the perfect patsy. I suspect a few lesser names will be first, just to incite the fear needed, then the big whammy will be made. But remember, when that happens, be angry at Iran, and embrace Nikki Haley. (did I get that right?)

Perfect ND.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The disgusting thing is that there are many leftists who are actually hoping this guy succeeds in his mission.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Soo one day after the Scotus tells that Trump will stay in the ballot, now we have the FBI releasing a warning against Trump possible targeting.

It is me or this is just soo unreal that borders on stupidity.

Now if Trump is targeted by the democrats for assassination, the FBI can come out and cover their handlers with I told you soo.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I believe he teamed up with Jack Ryan for this one.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

So you're saying "he's on the FBI's radar?"

I think I've heard this one before, just not typically in this context or scenario.....

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

That's it? Just a warning, oh well, they must not think it is of a very high priority.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The Biden admin is setting the stage.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

Absolute cover for when the FBI / CIA does it.

This guy probably doesn’t exist, but if he does then they created and trained him.

He likely smoothed on through the border along with MS-13, the cartels, Chinese soldiers, etc.
All of them may have been offered a bounty as well.

Probably have a robust set of characters already in place just like Oswald, Ruby, LBJ, GHW Bush, etc.

Here’s hoping Trump still has the best badasses money can buy, and still has some honest decent insiders that don’t approve of killing presidents.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asher47

Well if it was really Iran / terrorism, and the CIA-FBI actually wanted it to not happen …..

They have enough tech and resources to find him in 10 minutes. They know his name, his appearance, everything about him including every step he’s taken for the last month.

If he exists and they haven’t picked him up already ….
They don’t want to pick him up.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Definitely dovetails perfectly with the inexplicable stupidity of Haley sticking in there, no matter how pointless and embarrassing.

She’s been told “he will not make it to the election, stay ready to be the globalist NWO republican”.

They’re probably too embarrassed by the democrat Sh*tshow of Biden, to let the dems stay in power.
But they won’t let Trump be the one to beat them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join