It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the israeli military this inept

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Lazy88

a reply to: FlyersFan

So these aid trucks are sent in to an active war zone get pillaged do to lack of security the aid never gets to its destination and we end up with a lot of dead

What would security do? The IDF had a tank at the check point?

A tank isn't security a tank is a weapon used in a war zone. A distribution center is controlled by troops. Just the fact that a tank was there shows the Kaos of the situation

You missed the point. And tanks usually have a machine gun

The point being would security really have deterred 1000s. Or would they have to fire into the crowd?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

So these aid trucks are sent in to an active war zone get pillaged do to lack of security the aid never gets to its destination and we end up with a lot of dead

What would security do? The IDF had a tank at the check point?

A tank isn't security a tank is a weapon used in a war zone. A distribution center is controlled by troops. Just the fact that a tank was there shows the Kaos of the situation

You missed the point. And tanks usually have a machine gun

The point being would security really have deterred 1000s. Or would they have to fire into the crowd?

Yes it would you control how many approach you provide security on their egress. And you don't allow thousands to flood your aid trucks. It's been done in Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria. You can provide aid without people dying if you control how the aid is distributed. You can't control it if the aid trucks are attacked in route that will always lead to a bad outcome

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
Does not the military have direction,
orders, commands ?

On video, Israeli military spokesperson plays dumb,
has a convenient LACK of knowledge,
then makes
a lame excuse of a "possible mistake" -quote
REALLY ?
twitter.com...

Being this inept, I wouldn't let them house sit a potted plant.

. . . vid worthy enough to share

How can Israel be inept when you’re accusing them of the most brilliant evil successful of genocides ? Nothing but crying about their obliteration of all their neighbors ? They’re tiny yet they whip everybody that gangs up on them, every time.

/TKO by embarrassment.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

Don't you think the Gazan hospital staff and patients may have appreciated the extra space as well as the opportunity to shelter in case of war? So why was it wrong for Israel to build the bunkers?

What's so hard to follow about that point?

What Hamas seems to have done is prevent the Gazan hospital staff and patients from sheltering in the bunkers as well as make it a target by setting up a base there and firing deadly rockets at Israel.

It's a Hospital the Geneva convention says they are not to be attacked so they shouldn't need to shelter in the eventuality of a war , the assertion that rockets were fired from the Hospital is just that ... an assertion.

The First Geneva Convention stated that there should be no "obstacle to the humanitarian activities" and that wounded and sick "shall be respected and protected in all circumstances." Article 18 demanded that medical units, i.e. hospitals and mobile medical facilities, may in no circumstances be attacked.

What's so hard to follow about this point?

Yet Hamas still had a 75% approval rate with the Gazan public.

75% approval rate with the 668 people who were poled.

Can it be they basically set out to win the world's approval by getting in the way of an Israeli response? And then attacking?

Only in the fevered mind of Zionists , everyone else sees it for what it is.

edit on 2-3-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
No I can’t. Every single prediction and model I’ve had the privy of seeing is usually wrong and the numbers need to be fudged to get funding for what ever x y z model is for.

Yes you have zero and I mean zero global impact. Your not even particularly impactful on these forums.
9/10 of your posts read like some weird terpene infused fever dream.
a reply to: Terpene

edit on 2-3-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

How can Israel be inept when you’re accusing them of the most brilliant evil successful of genocides ?

You don't need to be smart or tactically astute to Genocide a civilian population , you just need military superiority which is what they have.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

originally posted by: Solvedit

originally posted by: deckard74The problem I think stems with the Us and Them mentality, where they are the chosen people of God, and everyone else is a beast with no spark of life/light.

Can you say all that in light of the fact that Hamas had a 75% approval rating despite building underground fortresses beneath hospitals?

Seems like it is being questioned.
The Israelis built a bunker. They didn't fortify it for Hamas.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: arcticshuffle

How can Israel be inept when you’re accusing them of the most brilliant evil successful of genocides ?

You don't need to be smart or tactically astute to Genocide a civilian population , you just need military superiority which is what they have.

Remember that time a bunch of paratroopers flew in and opened fire on a bunch of kids at a concert. Took hostages and raped women?

Muslims hate Jews , Jews hate Muslims, has always been and will always be. If the Muslims had the means they would for sure be genociding the Jews.

edit on 2-3-2024 by pennylane123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

Remember that time a bunch of paratroopers flew in and opened fire on a bunch of kids at a concert. Took hostages and raped women?

Remember when Israel turned Gaza into the worlds largest open air prison and regularly attacked and killed the prisoners over the last couple of decades , the history is easy forgotten I guess.

Israel’s sweeping restrictions on leaving Gaza deprive its more than two million residents of opportunities to better their lives, Human Rights Watch said today on the fifteenth anniversary of the 2007 closure. The closure has devastated the economy in Gaza, contributed to fragmentation of the Palestinian people, and forms part of Israeli authorities’ crimes against humanity of apartheid and persecution against millions of Palestinians.
www.hrw.org...

edit on 2-3-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: pennylane123

Remember when Israel turned Gaza into the worlds largest open air prison and regularly attacked and killed the prisoners over the last couple of decades , the history is easy forgotten I guess.

Israel’s sweeping restrictions on leaving Gaza deprive its more than two million residents of opportunities to better their lives, Human Rights Watch said today on the fifteenth anniversary of the 2007 closure. The closure has devastated the economy in Gaza, contributed to fragmentation of the Palestinian people, and forms part of Israeli authorities’ crimes against humanity of apartheid and persecution against millions of Palestinians.
www.hrw.org...
My point exactly . They hate each other. And want to kill each other.

Ask anyone Of Muslim faith they will tell you its ok to kill Jews.... Because Allah .
Religions are so stupid .

People who want kill each other over not believing in the right god can just go ahead and do it.

That being said Every time I see one of those videos of kids dying or suffering I start to tear up and have to turn it off.

Kids dying should be enough for all adults involved to just stop WTF they are doing. But we are ruled by evil people on all sides.
edit on 2-3-2024 by pennylane123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

i would love to see the Israeli's ROE(rules of engagement)

i think the world forgets that Israel is a really force not to trifle with, they have chemical and nuclear weapons as well as other nasty thing the DIME munitions(dense inert metal explosive)

that is when they mix very small or powder like Tungstun and depleted uranium so when the bomb goes off it is a small explosion(they are usually in the form of a hellfire missile) from a projectile like a Hellfire sends a cloud of almost microscopic shrapnel

Doctors were pleading with the Americans to stop using them because there is NO WAY of removing the uncountable shrapnel.

if they don't die for a million small projectiles heavy metal poisoning as well.

If Israel took the gloves off the fight would be over, Israel is not part of a lot of nuclear treaties and don't allow inspections etc, but nuclear bombs I fear are old news and there is something out there much worse than anything public.

What do you think the US would dop if Russia or China tried to invade the main land US.

i think we would get to see these advanced weapons up close.

and remember just because there are alot of F-22's and F-35's, I'm more interested in the few custom jobs that were build in very small numbers but have extraordinary abilities.

As for the recent national security concern of something Russia was doing in space was very interesting.

Lasers are old news, no need to hide a surveillance satellite and certainly not a national security risk.

I almost wonder if some of Russia's satellites that have been launched recently they may have weapons inside them, like a nuclear bomb. No atmosphere means no x-ray attenuation that can just cook satellites electronics or they have made some black triangles

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Speaking of which .... when are you going to acknowledge that the IDF did NOT say what you claim - "“The IDF has acknowledged that they have shot a crowd of desperate people who just wanted to eat". They said they fired at people who were attacking them, not at the crowd that was getting food. When are you going to admit that you pulled that crap out of your butt? You've been debunked on that ... again.

Here are some examples for you, propagandasfan:

Dr Mohammed Salha, the acting director of Al-Awda Hospital, told The Associated Press that of the 176 injured people brought to the facility, 142 had gunshot wounds and the other 34 showed injuries from a stampede, suggesting heavy shooting by Israeli troops. He could not address the cause of death of those killed, because the bodies had been taken to government-run hospitals to be counted.

Dr Husam Abu Safyia, director of Kamal Adwan Hospital, said the majority of the injured taken there had gunshot wounds in the upper part of their bodies, and many of the deaths were from gunshots to the head, neck or chest.

The United Nations says a UN team that visited Shifa Hospital in Gaza City reported "a large number of gunshot wounds" among the more than 200 people still being treated for injuries on Friday from Thursday's chaotic aid convoy scene.

www.standard.co.uk...

Large number of bullet wounds among those injured in Gaza aid convoy rush - UN

Many of the people treated for injuries following a rush on an aid convoy in Gaza on Thursday suffered bullet wounds, the UN has said.

UN observers visited Gaza City's al-Shifa Hospital and saw some of the roughly 200 people still being treated.

www.bbc.com...

Israeli massacre of Palestinians waiting for Gaza aid trucks
Israeli forces have killed more than 100 people waiting to collect desperately needed food aid in northern Gaza. Hamas called it an ‘unprecedented war crime’. Here’s what we know about what happened.

www.aljazeera.com...

Don't worry, defenders of the extermination of Israel, there will be more evidence, not just about this. We already know that you would justify anything, you have no humanity or scruples.

They talk about the injured and dead people as if they were talking about an orange truck that has overturned. And they defend the aggressor as if they were themselves, it's really scary.

Don't stop to think that they are desperate human beings with nowhere to go or anything to eat. Your soul, if you have one, is very dark.
edit on 2-3-2024 by HopeForTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

The scary part is FlyersFan and DBCowboy probably do have souls. Though they could be, they probably aren't the mass murder type. If a little Palestinian child came to their door hungry - I'm guessing they would feed her. If they saw someone in person being gunned down for no reason, I bet they would help them and even testify against the murder.

They just can't see the Palestinians in Gaza the same way - they are brainwashed - just like most "good" Germans in WWII.

It's scary how this happens.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

The truth is a torch that shines through fog without dissipating it? Your truth is useless versus fog! (Emojis face)

That phrase is from Claude-Adrien Helvétius, a French philosopher. Don't worry, I completely understand that you have no idea what it means, reading your words trying to make sentences, I can understand it.

Leave Canada out of this. We suck at genocide have you seen how many natives are left? A lot. Like way more then ever existed before “colonization”.

I know, I have also read a lot about the genocide of the British colony in Canada, to the natives, Gabor Maté explains it wonderfully, a Jewish doctor and writer based in Canada who rejects Zionism, I recommend it. It was a mere example to say that I don't care about the origin of the murderer, if he kills an innocent person, be he Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Taoist, Buddhist, for me, unlike you, an innocent is an innocent.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

I hope you are right because his words only show total hatred and contempt for innocent lives only on one side. Here they certainly demonstrate a total lack of empathy and considerable humanity. We must learn to put ourselves in the shoes of others, not to skin those who have no voice, no home, not even a plate of food a day.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Well there goes the integrity, I guess those that don't have the tegrity just can't do the tegrity.

If you can't see doesn't mean it's not there, just that you can't see. maybe you want to check your eyesight? There are people who can not blink with one eye... So apparently vison is not the same for everyone...
I'm not concerned about my impact because I know everyone has an impact and there are ways way beyond the lousy net to make it global. I guess you were just projecting your own lack of global connectedness.

Right now there is a force influencing global dynamics that hasn't seen before and is still unseen by many and working exclusively trough the internet...

As for the fever dreams let me redirect you to the oracles of delfi and the likes...

If you didn't go for the zero summ equation that the religious PTB set up as a failsafe for their narrative of control, you'll be around to thank me later.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

The bunker under al-Shifa Hospital was built by Israel.

You sure about that? Do you know a large majority of the tunnels and bunkers were NOT built by Israelis? So do you have proof that particular bunker was built by Israelis? Can you shoot me a link por favor saying so.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

It's called personal bias, we all have it to a certain degree.

The worst cases are usually those that evolve from religious or nationalistic indoctrination. They are very destructive and easily abused by those that use those weaknesses against us...

Critical thinking is easy when its about the others but becomes a real test of integrity when it's thinking about your own peer groups... Most fail terribly because they've been led to belive that integrity means adhering to the peer pressure.
Ultimately those humans are very sad beings, as they are nothing without the identity they are given trough the peer group.
It must not be easy for them.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Take the time to read the thread... I think there is a link...

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's a Hospital the Geneva convention says they are not to be attacked so they shouldn't need to shelter in the eventuality of a war , the assertion that rockets were fired from the Hospital is just that

That’s not entirely true and has been posted several times here in threads you were on. If the hospital is being used to harbor militant combatants or being used as a military armory for weapons and ammo you can bomb the # out of it. It would not be labeled as a war crime. Fact is, those hospitals in GAZA were being used for exactly that. There’s also been footage of guys launching RPG’s from in front of a hospital and then running back inside. They have every right to level those hospitals. It’s a gray area but that’s the way the laws are written.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join