It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the israeli military this inept

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

In my opinion, HAMAS is a creature of MOSSAD, much like Al-Qaeda is a creature of the CIA. A convenient Hegelian scapegoat thrown in front of every Israeli act of aggression, to justify further expansion in the region. Of what benefit, is HAMAS using their own people as shields? That strategy only seems to benefit Israel. At this point, everybody knows an attack on Israel will be answered with an overblown response, including the collateral damage killing of unarmed women and children. So why would HAMAS keep doing it? Why does HAMAS keep helping Israel?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
The palestinians dehumanize themselves through their brutal terrorism.

Yeah .. like this is 'freedom fighting' .... shooting off breasts ... stuffing grenades in vaginas ... raping the dead ... sticking knives in vaginas ... men and women both mass raped ...

Hamas Terrorists 'had a thing' for sex organs

Report On Sexual Assault Given To UN Special Envoy on Sexual Violence in Conflict Areas

it describes the violence endured by men and women, some of whom were allegedly killed while they were being brutalised, as others were made to watch the sexual abuse of their friends and family members before being murdered.

The chilling report from the Association of Rape Crisis Centers in Israel was presented to the UN Special Envoy on Sexual Violence in Conflict Areas, who visited Israel earlier this month to hear testimonies of sexual abuse.

An overview of the findings states: 'Hamas terrorists employed sadistic practices aimed at intensifying the degree of humiliation and terror inherent in sexual violence. 'Many of the bodies of sexual crime victims were found bound and shackled.

'The genitals of both women and men were brutally mutilated, and sometimes weapons were inserted into them. The terrorists did not stop at shooting, they also cut and mutilated sexual organs and other body parts with knives.'

The testimonies included claims Hamas gunmen repeatedly stabbed an injured woman while they raped her; that victims had nails, grenades and knives inserted into their sexual organs; and how survivors fleeing the festival witnessed 'girls whose pelvises were simply broken from being raped so much'.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

Posting credible well-sourced information that continually debunk your posts isn't 'hate' or 'Nazi'. It just means that what you post is easily proven false. You want to make a point and make it stick, then start posting credible well-sourced information that can't be so easily debunked. That's on you.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hamas was elected. Hamas made a decision on behalf of the people who elected them. The decision was bad. Now as they lay In the bed they made for themselves and for their people….it seems….they lament.

Seethe and lament…..from ….Quatar…
a reply to: Daughter2v2

edit on 2-3-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The 11 principles of Nazi propaganda created by Goebbels:

1.- Principle of simplification and the single enemy. Adopt a single idea, a single Symbol; Individualize the opponent into a single enemy.

2.- Principle of the contagion method. Gather various adversaries into a single category or individual; The adversaries must be constituted as an individualized sum.

3.- Principle of transposition. Loading one's own mistakes or defects onto the opponent, responding to the attack with the attack. “If you can't deny bad news, invent other news to distract it.”

4.- Principle of exaggeration and disfigurement. Turn any anecdote, no matter how small, into a serious threat.

5.- Principle of vulgarization. “All propaganda must be popular, adapting its level to the least intelligent of the individuals to whom it is directed. The larger the mass to be convinced, the smaller the mental effort to be made. The receptive capacity of the masses is limited and their understanding scarce; Furthermore, they are very easy to forget.”

6.- Orchestration principle. “Propaganda must be limited to a small number of ideas and repeated tirelessly, presented over and over again from different perspectives but always converging on the same concept. Without fissures or doubts.” This is also where the famous phrase comes from: “If a lie is repeated enough, it eventually becomes the truth.”

7.- Principle of renewal. New information and arguments must be constantly broadcast at such a pace that when the opponent responds the public is already interested in something else. The adversary's responses can never counteract the increasing level of accusations.

8.- Principle of verisimilitude. Build arguments from diverse sources, through so-called balloon probes or fragmentary information.

9.- Principle of silencing. Silencing on issues on which there are no arguments and disguising news that favors the adversary, also counter-programming with the help of related media.

10.- Principle of transfusion. As a general rule, propaganda always operates from a pre-existing substrate, whether it is a national mythology or a complex of traditional hatreds and prejudices; It is about spreading arguments that can take root in primitive attitudes.

11.- Principle of unanimity. Convincing many people who think “like everyone else”, creating an impression of unanimity.

“Genocide begins with dehumanization,” said Adama Dieng, special advisor on the Prevention of Genocide at the United Nations, in 2014. But his phrase resonates strongly today. Many experts point out how hate speech usually precedes large-scale violence, something that has been evident, for example, in the context of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, after the Israeli Minister of Defense stated: « "We are fighting against human animals and we act accordingly."

ethic.es...

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Can you post some Muslim sources? I wouldn’t mind hearing from Hamas directly. How does Hamas feel? They are the elected government of Palestine after all.

Can you share with us words of wisdom from the very human leaders of Palestine?
From the list you posted you actually committed 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and 11 yourself. so the whole list is actually on display right here in this very thread just its your team engaged in it so it’s fine.

You suggested I crawl back to my cave suggesting I am less then human beastial. You can’t even take your own advice or follow your own made up rules. Laughable.

I didn’t take you seriously at the start of the thread and now i definitely don’t.
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Hamas was elected over 16 years ago. Nearly half the population of Gaza wasn't even alive when the last elections were held.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I live with Muslims in my city and in my country and we coexist peacefully. This is a direct source.

You are the ones who shamelessly dehumanize, encompassing ALL people of the same ethnicity (Palestinian) or religion (Muslim). It is the discourse of foolishness, ignorance, hatred...

But no one is going to take you out of that vault, it represents what you are, dehumanized humanity.

I also condemn the death of innocent Israelis, something that I do not read to those of you who carry out the discourse of dehumanization, you justify even the death of the innocent and that is repugnant.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Hamas was elected over 16 years ago. Nearly half the population of Gaza wasn't even alive when the last elections were held.

And to add... Hamas only governs in the Gaza Strip, in the West Bank the PLO governs and there are still murders, illegal settlements, occupation... It is not Hamas, it is Palestinian ethnic cleansing.

Israel provokes the excuse (Palestinian attacks) to undertake its totally disproportionate responses (extermination), it has always done so.

The reality is that there is an occupying colonizing power and a native resistance occupied and expelled from their land and homes.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Are you sure you’re not just people pretending to be muslim?

Because if women and girls are free to do as they choose, and I can burn korans for firewood if I please. Then I bet it actually is a cool place to live.

If those two things can’t happen where you live then you live in a Muslim S hole. And I don’t care how nice your neighborhood is.

a reply to: Threadbarer

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's their fault .. no one elses.

That's kindergarten rhetorics, every adult human that has the slightest integrity knows it takes two to tango...

But when we're biased we often resort back to kindergarten logics...

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Every adult who has ever been in a real fight knows there is only one way to win.

Overwhelming force. That’s it the only solution. If you don’t have that you lose game over.

a reply to: Terpene

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Shrugs.

Funny the actual video(s) of what took place with the aid trucks is now being ignored.

And the thread is more about talking points that has nothing to do with the aid truck incident.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yeah, sure, warmongers will tell you that...

The world has evolved and we're just giving the retards enough rope to hang themselves... Don't be surprised, when the plot twist hits.

The world sees you now...

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
No one told that. I’ve been beaten numerous times. You have to hit back.

There are people who will hit you “just because” make it so they never do it again.
Evolved into what? Most of the world is a starving s hole.

The luxury you and I enjoy is beyond measure believe me if there is any sort of plot twist you will be circling bowl with me.

Please do tell how we have “evolved” what new methods do we have? When a man is trying to kill you what do you do? What method please share.

Because all I see is the same exact humans who have changed very little.
I like the valed armchair threat a classic move for the powerless.
a reply to: Terpene

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Shrugs.

Funny the actual video(s) of what took place with the aid trucks is now being ignored.

And the thread is more about talking points that has nothing to do with the aid truck incident.

-The images from the drone show a crowd of hungry people and absolutely nothing can be distinguished in it. You say that there you clearly see how trucks run over someone? your blindness is important.

-The UN has reported that there have been gunshot and tank injuries and deaths from this cause.

-The IDF has acknowledged that they have shot a crowd of desperate people who just wanted to eat. Who the hell is going to shoot if they don't want to cause chaos?

The image of all this looks good. And I hope the image of the lack of humanity that you have will accompany you for the rest of your lives.

They are human people, even if your blindness prevents you from seeing them.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: ToneD

They let thugs enter the country on hang gliders and slaughter over 1,000 Israel citizens for 2 hours.😡

Is "Inept" the proper word?

Even worse, the leader of Israel (Benjamin Netanyahu) vowed as top priority, cutting off the head of the snake, by taking out the top 4 officials of HAMAS wherever they may be hiding.

The Four Clear Photos are HAMAS Terrorist LEADERSHIP: www.bbc.com...

AFAIK, the four HAMAS Masterminds/Financiers/Suppliers of Weapons, are still alive, and are NOT hiding. WHY? A hint comes from former U.S. President Donald Trump, who responded to Netanyahu's vow, by revealing how "Bibi" backed out of a raid to kill an Iran leader, at the last minute. The presumption is FEAR, or being COMPROMISED, caused this sudden irrational change of mind by the Israeli President.

Read More Here (if u care): theconservativetreehouse.com... ni/

Thousands of tragic deaths of innocent Palestinians, simply because "Bibi" won't sever Hamas's umbilical cord between funders/suppliers and the fighters...for whatever reason.
😟😡

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

YEP. The OP started an anti-Israel thread, claiming that Israel fired on innocent civilians in line for food. That was DEBUNKED as usual. Now it's just deflection with name calling and accusations of 'hate' and 'nazi' all because the anti-Israel crap those people post continually gets debunked.

Here's a debunk of the OP again.

Israel fired at those trying to attack the IDF who were doing security.
They weren't firing at civilians waiting to get food.
Israel shot 10 'palestinians' who were idiots and attacked armed Israeli troops.
The attack upon the Israeli troops by the 'palestinians' created a stampede and
the trucks drove off running people over.

CNN Gaza Food Truck Deaths

The aid trucks tried to escape the area, accidentally ramming others and causing further deaths and injuries, ... The majority of the casualties occurred as a result of people being rammed by aid trucks trying to escape Israeli fire ...

The civilians waiting for food died because of being run over by trucks
and from being in a stampede - caused the the 'palestinians' attacking IDF.
Israel fired at those trying to attack IDF doing security.

The actual film footage here
Israel says it shot 10 people who were trying to attack them. The rest (of the 104) were stampeded and/or run over by the trucks.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Thousands of tragic deaths of innocent Palestinians, simply because "Bibi" won't sever Hamas's umbilical cord between funders/suppliers and the fighters...for whatever reason.
😟😡

The reason was already said ... those leaders are in Qatar and Turkey. Israel can't walk in and assassinate people and they can't send troops in. The leadership is being protected by those two countries. And those leaders have 11 billion dollars in which to buy protection with.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckard74
a reply to: ToneD

I mean, what exactly are they referring to as *God*, when they say they are chosen? And, would this *God* really condone this kind of massacre? Scary, scary world we live in.

Ummm...You should read the old testament of any bible...or the torah...and you'll find that...yes...their god is precisely like that...and exhibits all of the worst of humanities negative character attributes...

Their god is a psychopath...who routinely had the Jewish nation out slaughtering...raping...and beheading...on a whim...

Which obviously points to the fact that...that particular being...has no part in perfection...is not pure...is a deeply flawed being...and is in fact also not the Creator...Not the First Father...and certainly not the Holy Spirit...but only a created being who influences from the shadows...whispering into the ears of any who choose to listen...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join