It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communism won in the West and will not go away without a war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Don't write off the US to communism just yet.
They're here...they support the Democrat Party and are currently in the WH...but they haven't defeated the US constitution just yet.

Commies may have won some battles here, but the war for the US is not over.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Hello, my friend.
It’s already evening in Saratov. But I also hope for the American spirit of Freedom, from which we Russians have borrowed a lot. I hope that in America he will defeat all threats, otherwise I would not have written this post, which is a “cry from the Soul.” Throw off this destructive ideology, return to the principles and roots of your brave, freedom-loving ancestors and live in peace with all other peoples. I wish it.

But I am afraid that the first step towards Freedom - the election of Trump - will end tragically. There is a lot of talk in Russia about his murder. If this happens, there will be chaos. How can Russia help you, sincerely help you, like during the Civil War in the 19th century? Tell. This will be sincere help.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Sorry, I’m a tolerant person, and I don’t want to send this person to where all the Russians send all the idiots))))

But he still climbs. Apparently his face is the sole of a shoe. Normal men usually beat such people hard, even kicking them))))

I see you claim I insult you without posting any evidence (I only insult the lies you post and not the person) but I see you went back and added these insults after the thread had gotten past the page. Thats very weak of you RT, you do seem to have a fetish about beating and kicking other men thou?? Very odd??

edit on 26-2-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Alas(((I want to warn you about this.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

But I am afraid that the first step towards Freedom - the election of Trump - will end tragically. There is a lot of talk in Russia about his murder.

This is why IF Trump wins, his Vice President selection is more important than ever.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Sorry, I’m a tolerant person, and I don’t want to send this person to where all the Russians send all the idiots))))

But he still climbs. Apparently his face is the sole of a shoe. Normal men usually beat such people hard, even kicking them))))

I see you claim I insult you without posting any evidence (I only insult the lies you post and not the person) but I see you went back and added these insults after the thread had gotten past the page. Thats very weak of you RT, you do seem to have a fetish about beating and kicking other men thou?? Very odd??

Look, this comment is not directed at you. He himself understood who it was intended for.
Calm down, have a drink of whiskey, relax. There are no enemies here))))

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

But I am afraid that the first step towards Freedom - the election of Trump - will end tragically. There is a lot of talk in Russia about his murder.

This is why IF Trump wins, his Vice President selection is more important than ever.

So Tucker or Musk?
In Russia they are guessing about this))))

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I think it's already a done deal. They won't give up power.

A simple test is James Brown.

They would never allow the Godfather of Soul to give this performance in a major motion picture today.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The Russian scum invasion force are sure as s@it Ukraine's enemy.

But good luck with your mental gymnastics.

And its a little early in the day here in the UK to be starting on the devil's nectar.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Really.....

That's interesting to me. Not in my first thread,I write to my English “friends” that I despise them and do not intend to answer them in my topics. But they persistently try to insult me and get into my topics. This is some kind of masochism, or a complete loss of one’s honor and dignity. Be a man, leave me alone, take care of your problems. I despise you and will not answer you.

Typical communist!

Insulting fellow members RT??
I see you lie like Putin! Badly lol

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

What I always liked about James Brown, the king of funk, was the blondes around him.
And also his famous cry from the 1975 album: “Wow, Sex Machine!”)))))

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

A simple test is James Brown.

They would never allow the Godfather of Soul to give this performance in a major motion picture today.

That may be hard considering the man passed away in 2006.

His last movie appearance all the same appears to have been in a film called film "Soul Plane" in 2004.
edit on 26-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Honestly, I don't care what you think.
As the Russians say: I to the light bulb))))))))))

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Alas(((I want to warn you about this.

Throughout history, the US Constitution has weathered worse challenges than communism.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

As the Russians say: I to the light bulb

Are Russian a delicate shell easily shattered and simple to control??

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

God grant!

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

So Tucker or Musk?
In Russia they are guessing about this))))

Vivek Ramaswamy would be my guess. He's a lot like Trump.

link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Stupidity. The light bulb hangs high, and to reach it, you need to take a chair.
But I won’t take a chair to understand you. Too far and high from reality))))

link   

God grant!

Without faith, we have nothing.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Hip hop wouldn't have had the start it had without James Browns 'funky Drummer'. How many times must he have been paid for the use of that drum beat.

A perfect picture of capitalism.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join