It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello I am officially a flat earther saying hi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123
Flat earth is real and I can prove it too .

The earth is over 3/4 uncarbonated water. How is it not flat?

Well I am a relatively new conspiracy theorist and use to just roll my eyes and dismiss all of them.
But not any more.

Ill tell you what If I have to believe between we didn't go to the moon and Epstein killed himself . I choose moon

If I have to believe flat earth or Biden got 81 million votes and men can have babies. I'm choosing flat earth

Just to clarify I don't think the earth is flat but that's more likely than any of the other 3.

Anyways hi.

Hello!

You can argue earth is so beautiful and a work of art so why there are people who think it hasn't been created by an intelligent creator. Super argument! But hello anyway.

Flat earth or men who have babies it's a great dilemma if you want to create a new thread. Unless you like to cover both these topics.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

2nd

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

Hello and welcome to ATS.

There are more Ball-Earth believers here, than FE'ers.

There are also many like me, who don't believe in stories.

Lot's of folks, believing in lotsa different stories.

That is a common factor in many discussions, and I hope you enjoy your experiences.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
My genuine questions to a flat earther if you could please explain, I am very curious about flat Earth theory.

1. If the Earth is flat are we able to locate the edge ? Ie the ice wall etc.

2. If edge is accessible are we able to cross beyond it ? if so what is there ? what is also beyond the initial lands of crossing the edge ?

3. What is stopping Humans from crossing and documenting ?

4. Are the edges of the Earth possible to cross underground ?

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am neutral when it comes to the shape of the Earth. My answer is I don't know what the shape of the Earth is so I cannot provide an educated answer. I have not seen it for myself or performed any experiments. Yes, I know there are experiments and pictures from other sources. But I don't trust those. The pictures look fabricated and inconsistent and size scales all over the place. I will throw in a couple of opinions here. Again, I don't know what the shape of the Earth is. I know the heliocentric model pretty well. I also know the flat Earth model. Until we can get real footage of the Earth from an external perspective that shows people walking and driving upside down in the southern hemisphere or we can get video of the Earth plane extending flat, our answer should be we don't know what the shape is.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChameleonCasper

3. What is stopping Humans from crossing and documenting ?
.Yetti

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS . Oh , and you Might want to Check out this Thread...................*)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Welcome! I also like falt earth jokes. "Cat Earth Theory".

edit on 26-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join