It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey everyone, I had to create a new account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm guessing I'm not the only one this has happened to recently. After trying to recover or reset my password, I have given up on trying! I was using the name 'intheblue'. Not sure if I can recover the old account or if it matters, but here we are. I mostly lurk anyways, but it's nice to be able to post when the mood strikes.
Here's a nice chill youtube video just for the ol' heck of it:

I hope everyone is doing well, it's nice to be back!

edit on 21America/Chicago2024-02-21T23:06:30-06:00kpmWed, 21 Feb 2024 23:06:30 -06002174 by deckard74 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckard74
I'm guessing I'm not the only one this has happened to recently. After trying to recover or reset my password, I have given up on trying! I was using the name 'intheblue'. Not sure if I can recover the old account or if it matters, but here we are. I mostly lurk anyways, but it's nice to be able to post when the mood strikes.
Here's a nice chill youtube video just for the ol' heck of it:

I hope everyone is doing well, it's nice to be back!

Just message Don'tTreadonMe...I got my account recovered after I have been MIA for quite a few months...Welcome back mate!

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Oh, ok, that's like, allowed? I thought I read on the board business forum, that messaging mods isn't helpful?
I will check into that tho, I think i'd rather have my old account. We'll see what happens.

Thanks for the lead!

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckard74
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Oh, ok, that's like, allowed? I thought I read on the board business forum, that messaging mods isn't helpful?
I will check into that tho, I think i'd rather have my old account. We'll see what happens.

Thanks for the lead!

I didn't want to lose all my hard work in research on this site as well as my S&F's. That said I hate starting from scratch when it is only as simple as communicating and authenticating yourself on ATS. If I hadn't reached out and asked to be "re-opened" I probably and likely would have not even bothered making a new account with posts...why would I at that point? I respect the mods and I appreciate the effort they do to ensure past and future members are taken care of

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: deckard74

Furthernote when you get your old account back tag me in it and I will S&F your thread

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I used Discord and PM'd there.
To be fair DtoM was swift and helpful.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Lost my account as well. No amount of trying to recover the password worked for me. I did PM DTOM but no answer yet. I wouldnt mind having my old account. Not sure what happened to it. I knew the password, or at least I thought I did.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

We all lost everything, and now no site head. We can only thank Djarms and DTOM for getting all our stuff back. For now.

Contact DTOM.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTardis2

Find a thread under her members..reply to it....she'll respond quick.

MS

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I joined as a new member I’m not allowed to make a new thread without replying to others first

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
hmm, I guess I got hit by this "bug" or issue or whatever happened. I couldnt logon to my account and could not recover so i created a new one. sent a few emails to contact@ats kinda thing, would be nice to have it back.

new topics

top topics

join