It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Missiles Fired by Russian and American Forces over Earths Arctic Regions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
www.indiadaily.com...

Could some one cross check this news,I know if it is true then the excuse would be given as war games.I am searching some mil sites to check this story

[edit on 14-4-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 15-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Indiadaily is not a creditable website.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Is there anymore sources that would have found out anything simillar. If its not credible site... then ... ummm BOOOO URNS!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Betchi is watching over me - Scares you or me??

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Can you say StarGate SG-1, there was an episode where they had a massive battle in the arctic, that india daily starting to leech off copyrighted material now.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
just because india daily is 90% fake doesnt mean theres a few truths in there

last i checked their Weather reports match that of credible news sites
aha! india daily does have a shred of truth
albiet it weather lol

i dont trust them at all;
but maybe this article had something to it

i Doubt it , but
ill give them the benifit of the doubt

ok; good places to check into the "Truth" of this would be
your Library

if you asked the Librarian "im looking for something that might tell me if X is true" they WILL help you
if it takes them a week to find it
they WILL find it for you
its their JOB
and they Love doing stuff like this

so go to the library and make a Request

if you cant find anything there
call your State Library; the phone # is in your Phone book and the Local Operator can also pull up the # for you too

the State Librarys have massive teams of researchers who will dig and dig and dig until they find your articles

just ask
its FREE

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Here´s another source for you.
Our very own ATS (with links) ...

Thousands of Missiles Fired by both Russian and United States Military over Earth's Arctic Regions (by worldwatcher)

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I don't know about you, but I'd much rather have them test missiles in an arctic wasteland than over my house....

Maybe it's just me though....

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thinking out loud here, but what if this was not in fact in any way to get to slam some missiles into UFO's or aliens. What in fact would happen if it was to deviate a commet? Do you think missiles could actually change the trajectory of a incomming rock formation?

I mean UFO phenomena is one thing, but looks to me , that from a distance if what you said was true about many countrys having wargames, Could mean that they are not sent over to hunt alien ships that are very fast moving and that would probably evade them (considering all the ufo stories and the facts of objects moving very rapidely)

Looks more to me like the governement is hidding something else. But this is only an opinnion not a fact. So maybe it will stir up some ideas to you all.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
if these war games were happening it would be on cnn msnbc even the bbc. aint happening...

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
i don't know, but somehow i feel that most of the media's powers are still controlled by the government. Maybe the government does not want them to report the news?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Maybe they simply had a large stock of missiles they wanted to get rid of and destroy?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If they were shooting at a comet, wouldn't it have to be really close for our missiles to reach it? Wouldn't it have to be so close that it would have already struck us by now? Wouldn't it be so close that astronomers could see it?

As for a question above, I don't think deviating a comet from its path is our intention when we fire missiles at it. I think we're trying to break it up into small enough pieces that it would be destroyed upon entry into our atmosphere, or at least small enough pieces that if they did hit land or sea they wouldn't cause the destruction of the human race and Earth.

And if we are firing thousands of missiles into space, don't we have to worry about thousands of missiles falling back to Earth? Can we safely calculate exactly where these missiles will fall? Do we go and retrieve each and every one?

There's definitely something fishy going on. The end is near and I can smell it, I have for some time. Even locally things are getting stranger in my eyes. We've had a spike in suicides lately around where I live. What seemed like perfectly normal people are blowing their heads off or hanging themselves. It's probably nothing and completely unrelated to the end times, but who knows?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
THOUSANDS of missiles? This just doesn't ring true. You'd think Canada would have noticed something and reported on it, to say the least.

-koji K.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't think we have any earth bound missles than could be used to hit a comet or meteor. They are designed to go into orbit, then fall back to earth. I don't think they have the capability to break orbit and be sent after an object. I will look into it. But I believe this article is BS, because as someone else mentioned, they would have flown over Canada, and we would be hearing all about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
As I see you have already found and posted your indiadaily link on the earlier thread that Helmutt pointed out , I'll close this one .
here is a reminder of the link where more discussion of this topic can be found
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join