It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Georgia election fraud claim turns to vapour

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: Astyanax

All your article states is that they could not show proof of ballot stuffing in Georgia.

It does not mean that the evil left did not cheat.

Actually, if ballot stuffing did not occur, it sort of does.

That's not the only cheating that occurred.

No, it is specifically cheating that did not occur.

You are working from the assumption that cheating did occur somehow. But my guess is that there is no actual evidence or reason to assume that is true. Trump said it, you believe it.

Here is the evidence

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It should be noted that this was the group behind 2000 Mules.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Did the media and social media networks censor the Biden laptop story prior to the election?

Not that I'm aware. It was all over Breitbarf and FauxNews, constantly.

It was discussed here on ATS, I can remember that much.

I think some of the content was even published online in roughly that time frame (but I could ne wrong).

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

We need to ask ourselves how does a person who didn't campain got 82 million votes breaking all records. I bet some liberals thought, oh crap we got too much, people will look now.

I personally witnessed real vote harvesting back in 2002. In Littlerock AR they drove school buses around and picked up the homeless and poor and took them to the voting booth. Why school buses, well we know the liberals run the education system. On the school bus, they would tell the people after you all vote liberal we will give you lunch money on the ride back and they would give them like 20 bucks for "lunch".

Come forward in 2020 they don't even need to physically pick people up just get their ballots, or buy ballots mailed out as 170 million based on old voter rolls never cleaned up. In the past, it didn't matter if voter rolls were not cleanup as people still needed to physically go in person to vote, but in 2020 170 million ballots were mailed out to who knows where, and you do not think the Democrats knew that right up front.

The reason why the Democrats vote harvest is because they are doing it mostly in the big cities where one person could hit 100s of households a day just walking, and Republicans would need to drive from house to house and get maybe 10% if they tried.

Add in the vote-counting centers are in those big liberal cities and are basically run by liberals. What this means is something as simple as not looking too hard on a ballot that is for Biden could add a ton more to him that would not be there if given proper inspection.

It was a perfect storm for the liberals, but of course, none of this is provable in court because there were no investigations to begin with and why would the liberals investigate?

edit on x29Sun, 18 Feb 2024 12:58:23 -0600202448America/ChicagoSun, 18 Feb 2024 12:58:23 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Did the media and social media networks censor the Biden laptop story prior to the election?

Not that I'm aware. It was all over Breitbarf and FauxNews, constantly.

It was discussed here on ATS, I can remember that much.

I think some of the content was even published online in roughly that time frame (but I could ne wrong).

You’re such a disingenuous hack sometimes.
You know damn well the laptop story was totally suppressed by the MSM(ap, Reuters, cbs, nbc, cnn, msnbc, etc.) and social media sites. (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
You also know it actually worked.
Keep it real, don’t lose whatever credibility you still have here.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

All your article states is that they could not show proof of ballot stuffing in Georgia.

You are working from the assumption that cheating did occur somehow. But my guess is that there is no actual evidence or reason to assume that is true. Trump said it, you believe it.

Here is the evidence

Yes, the cheating was surgical and well planned in specific swing states.

And don't forget the FBI verifying that they kept Hunter and Joe Biden's salacious and potential criminal activities hidden from the public, during the 2020 election season.

That is why millions of Democrats say today that they would not have voted for Joe Biden if they had known these bad things about him and his family.

One would assume the special counsel report verifying Joe Biden stole classified documents and kept them hidden in his home for years, would add to the regret millions of Democrats have for voting for him.

I'll keep my eyes open for an updated poll, with the crimes identified by the special councel, added to things kept hidden from the public.

edit on 1822024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Agreed; all the plotting the establishment did to "steal" the 2020 election was done through last minute sweeping changes to the election process. There actions were unscrupulous but still perfectly legal political maneuvering.

Trump's political machine was simply to small and weak to counter the actions of the combined political machines of the Wallstreet DNC and Dick Cheney Establishment RNC.

He was President, boss of the whole executive branch.

What you are saying is that Trump was ineffectual in the role, more than all other Presidents.

Unfortunately for Trump and his supporters its hard to boil that fact down into a sound bite. Its much easier to sound bite "They stole the election".

Fortunately for Trump and his supporters; the more and more Joe Biden's mental abilities decline on national TV; the belief that the 2020 elections were not above board is growing amongst Republicans, Democrats and independents.

No, the court cases show that here was no 'steal'. That means it was the big lie, to try and take government by illegitimate means. That was the insurrection. The rumble on Jan 6 was just an outward symptom of the attempt at insurrection.

No. What I said was that the Wallstreet DNC and Dick Cheney Establishment RNC political machines were much larger and powerful when it came to unscrupulous political maneuvering than the Trump campaign.

As for your big steal diatribe... I was agreeing that no illegal stealing occurred... that what happened in 2020 was that the Wallstreet DNC and Dick Cheney Establishment RNC political machines out maneuvered the Trump campaign when they made sweeping and last minute elections rule changes all across the country that benefited a Trump loss.
edit on 18-2-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Here is the evidence

If that is hard evidence, then why didn't team Turnip present it?

Also, I'm fairly sure that if you add up those discrepancies (and remember a lot of people have been looking for them) it doesn't come to anywhere near the 7 million votes difference between Trump's result and Biden's result.

And Biden also won even more by the EC vote.

Face it, Trump just lost.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The courts have examined the possibility that the vote was rigged, and have in every case found no acceptable evidence.

The meme you posted is obviously based on nothing more than delusion.

Fail. The courts did not examine any evidence. Those cases were thrown out because of standing. And that happened before the "discovery" phase. You do know what discovery is, right? Your lie has been repeated over and over and over. Are you hoping that if you repeat it enough times, it will turn true?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If that is hard evidence, then why didn't team Turnip present it?

Maybe they're paid to present cases that will lose automatically. Lots of money 😃

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Station27

The case that is the topic of the thread, the Judge asked for evidence, the answer was " we haven't got any".

And that, my friend, was that.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It's true that absence of evidence for cheating is not PROOF of the absence of cheating. But it is EVIDENCE for the absence of cheating in a statistical sense. Over the decades in which people have been keeping track of it, the amount of voter fraud in US Presidential races averages around 0.5 % or less, and that's using the same counting and auditing procedures that were used in the 2016 election in which Trump was elected and the 2020 election in which he lost. If all of the 7 million votes that Joe Biden got over Donald Trump in 2020 were fraudulent that's about 5% of the total votes cast--a factor of 10x the normal amount of fraud. If the normal amount of voter fraud is easily detectable with normal counting and auditing methods, the probability that 10 times that amount WOULDN'T be detectable by the same methods is infinitesimally small.

Absence of evidence for cheating is sure as hell not evidence for the PRESENCE of cheating.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
The case that is the topic of the thread, the Judge asked for evidence, the answer was " we haven't got any".

And that, my friend, was that.

You're talking to the wrong guy. I was simply responding to someone else who said that. Now, go and correct them.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
And now this will be the 5th year of the laptop story, and what was ever proven? Absolutely nothing but allegations. Which this week we find the big "bombshell" that was touted was a bunch of lies. Which is probably why we never got the "bombshell" audio promised by Comer either.

So basically you're complaining that because allegations of wrong doing did not take flight, Trump lost. That's what it's about? Allegations without proof should stop a candidate, but 91 indictments, found liable for fraud and sexual assault, means this candidate is a shoe in for President in the fall? It is always opposite day in Maga land.

Maybe the Dems did hear about it, and decided it was conviently presented by Rudy, right before the election and was really about a drug addict son and nothing tied it to his dad. I mean Maga would claim that if it were Trump. They don't care about anything in regard to him and illegality.

As for GA. I posted before 2000 Mules the letter from the GBI requesting the proof from True The Vote and even at that time, they just never responded to the GBI. It was false from the jump. Just finally had to admit it.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
if I did something naughty I would love to have 2-3 years to shred the evidence.

ballots? what ballots?

machine tampering? what machine tampering?

if people are clever enough to cheat they're clever enough to hide their tracks.

Ballots are kept in Georgia for 2 years after the election, as they are in most other states.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Station27

The courts have examined the possibility that the vote was rigged, and have in every case found no acceptable evidence.

The meme you posted is obviously based on nothing more than delusion.

Fail. The courts did not examine any evidence. Those cases were thrown out because of standing. And that happened before the "discovery" phase. You do know what discovery is, right? Your lie has been repeated over and over and over. Are you hoping that if you repeat it enough times, it will turn true?

In other words, fishing expeditions.

With No evidence to support them.

They never end well.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

fishing expeditions.

Here Is The Evidence

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Station27

That's not "evidence".

In the Georgia case that we are actually talking about, it was admitted that these Muppets had no evidence.

Perhaps you could have done a better job?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Station27

fishing expeditions.

Here Is The Evidence

If there was actual, legitimate, evidence.

Wouldn’t there be a court case?

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
You should begin mentally preparing yourself now, because Trump is coming back with a vengeance, to exact vengeance, with the help of tens of millions of supporters.

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join