It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John 14:6 The Most Blatant Example of False Prophecy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

I don’t imagine you have anything to support your belief.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

No man can see the face of God and live. Why would I want to serve God? If I knew God, I’d be dead.

My efforts are to decipher God’s most important messages, and convey that to Man.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie

I guess that would be the rest of Genesis and at least the 38 other books of the Old Testament. Pray to have God strike me dead this instant if I’m wrong. I just gave the prayer to myself.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Look at that. Still alive and posting.

Good luck to you and getting through a spiritual life and fully exploring God on just a select part of Genesis.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByeByeAmericanPie

No man can see the face of God and live.

Genesis 4

And the Lord said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother's blood is crying to me from the ground. 11 And now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it shall no longer yield to you its strength. You shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth.” 13 Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is greater than I can bear.[e] 14 Behold, you have driven me today away from the ground, and from your face I shall be hidden.

www.biblegateway.com...

Shrugs

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I only know the key messages which can be found in the first 9 chapters of Genesis, and must be deciphered.

So? What’s key messages can’t you decipher in the first 9 chapters of Genesis? It’s pretty straight forward rundown?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well I answered to reply with the most important message on page 2.

But in case you missed it, here it is again.

The sentiments I find offensive are Jesus playing God, or Jesus being God’s gatekeeper.

I think it is a true statement, that nobody can see the face of God and live. Why? Because it makes that person an accomplice to mass murder. God would have to find a way to get rid of his witness.

Now my planned response focuses on Ezekiel 33. That shows how the “Son of Man” ought to act.

Ezekiel chapter 33 clearly states the “Son of Man” is supposed to protect his fellow Man from God, not lead Man to God, like a moth to a flame.

God sends the “Sword” upon Man. The “Son of Man” is supposed to warn Man of this threat.

God did tell Man, “Do not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil” and then to, “Throw out your hand, if you want to live forever.” Those were the first 2 commandments in The Book of Genesis.

This was a veiled confession which can simply translate to: DON’T MASTURBATE.

I tell you, Man, you are allowing bugz to mine your body for coal every time you literally defile yourself by having an orgasm.

A true prophet does not withhold this life sucking information from Man. That is major medical negligence. That would be supremely irresponsible.

Also, guarding this information as your own, so you can be some supreme cult leader, is a shameful power trip.

As prophecied in Ezekiel 33, God will or has held Jesus Christ accountable for the death of billions of Man, for his medical negligence, and power trip.

Do you really think God is your friend, Man? Highly doubtful. You are just a battery to God.

But now you know, Man, how to get God off your back. At least I’m pretty sure I know.

Surely you scoff, but how many adults can honestly say they have quit having orgasms for many years, and NEVER plan to EVER again experience, “La Petite Mort?” Since there aren’t any adults who can honestly claim that, to scoff at my claim would be, at best, scientifically dishonest, and at worst, psychopathic.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The sentiments I find offensive are Jesus playing God, or Jesus being God’s gatekeeper.

Ok? Vs “laws”? That none could keep without sinning? And endless animal sacrifices.

Ezekiel chapter 33 clearly states the “Son of Man” is supposed to protect his fellow Man from God, not lead Man to God, like a moth to a flame.

God sends the “Sword” upon Man. The “Son of Man” is supposed to warn Man of this threat.

Hold on a minute. You literally posted this..

ByeByeAmericanPie

I only know the key messages which can be found in the first 9 chapters of Genesis, and must be deciphered.

So. Why do you now care about Ezekiel.

??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ezekiel Is Israel’s Watchman
33 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 t“Son of man, speak to uyour people and say to them, If vI bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from among them, and make him their wwatchman, 3 and if he sees the sword coming upon the land and xblows the trumpet and warns the people, 4 then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, yhis blood shall be upon his own head. 5 zHe heard the sound of the trumpet and did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself.

Ezekiel Was also referred to the son of man.

The term son of man is used variously in Scripture. Jesus is indeed referred to as the Son of Man in the New Testament—88 times, to be exact. The term son of man is also found in the Old Testament. The prophet Ezekiel is called “son of man” over 90 times. Thus, both Jesus and Ezekiel can rightly be called “son of man”; but there is something unique about the way the title is applied to Christ.

www.gotquestions.org...

Context is very important in the bible

I asked you a question..

I would say God anyways had a plan of salvation through A Christ as laid out in the Old Testament. Is that false.

edit on 21-2-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You totally ignored my message of salvation.

I told you I don’t know God’s plan. Do you?

How has Jesus saved anybody? Did he convey the information I have conveyed to anybody?
edit on 21-2-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Ok? You have a belief based on misrepresenting context in the bible, and no real understanding when the bible is literal vs figurative, and totally dismiss the yoke of the “law” vs the grace found through God’s Christ.

If you don’t believe, that’s up to you. It’s your free choice. But don’t judge me, and don’t preach false arguments on my belief by using false interpretations of the bible.

At least people that claim the bible is a fairytale are more honest. And many understand the actual context and just choose not to believe. That’s better than just making stuff up to create this bastardised pick and choose what you want to apply with no context.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

How do you know my deciphered message of salvation is false?

It seems very true to me in the short time I have tested it. Have you tested it?

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You totally ignored my message of salvation.

I told you I don’t know God’s plan. Do you?

How has Jesus saved anybody? Did he convey the information I have conveyed to anybody?

It’s kinda of simple. Before Christ, it took living the “law”, tithing, and animal sacrifice to “be right” with God. But God had a plan to change that through grace and a Christ. I believe Jesus was offered up as the final and perfect sacrifice to end all sacrificing. And Jesus was part of the Godhead along with God the father, and the Holy Spirit.

I get that from the context of the entire Bible and all the prophesy included in the bible. If you don’t believe that, that’s your right. But you are purposefully picking and choosing out of your convenience to misrepresent scripture.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

How do you know my deciphered message of salvation is false?

It seems very true to me in the short time I have tested it. Have you tested it?

If you don’t believe the Tanakh and the Christian New Testament, that is your right. But you need to be honest.

Old Testament, being “right with God” was being Jewish, adhering to the “law”, and animal sacrifice.

New Testament, gentiles included, accepting Jesus died for our sins.

If you want to live “Old Testament” knock yourself out.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Now it is you not answering my question.

I answered your question that I do not know God’s plans for the future, and how Jesus had fit in with those. It seems to me Jesus had fit in as a villain.

Now it seems quite clear you don’t have enough support to say my decipher of the most important message of the Bible is false.

At best, you are being scientifically dishonest.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Now it is you not answering my question.

I answered your question that I do not know God’s plans for the future, and how Jesus had fit in with those. It seems to me Jesus had fit in as a villain.

Now it seems quite clear you don’t have enough support to say my decipher of the most important message of the Bible is false.

At best, you are being scientifically dishonest.

Then you believe in something different than “salvation” in the context of the Old or New Testaments, which is your right. But you’re not doing anything making vague untrue innuendo about what is the actual bible in the context of Jewish and Christian history. Added. And spirituality.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justsomeboreddude3

God is not bound by time. He does not predict the future. He already knows how things are going to happen because he has already experienced it.

Even some scientists theorize that time doesn't exist. They say time is only an illusion.

Hawking proved that time exists, but it does not mean time is everywhere, so outside of our universe there can be no time.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So the guy who says you are saved according to if you love your neighbor is nuts, but you are worried about what part of that being evil? I don't think that is logical on your part. Why do Marxist pretend we don't see their lack of logic? Well if you check "Rules for Radicals" by Sal Alinsky you will know it is the commie playbook to do so.

a reply to: FlyersFan

I think you know what I’m saying. If you can’t follow it, that is your problem.

I would say more, but that would be identifying Jesus, which is a violation of the Ts and Cs.

And actually imagining the rotting corpse of Jesus, is certainly a boner killer.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Ok all the stories in Bible are false, if you take them at face value.

And you can’t call my claim untrue unless you test it.

I have very much cured my heart disease and gastrointestinal disease in testing my claim, which is indeed quite miraculous.

You’re allowed to ignore my claim and take the Bible at face value if you want. But you certainly won’t be right in doing that.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

No I’m saying Jesus leading people to God is evil.

No man can see the face of God and live.

A true prophet should decipher God’s cryptic messages, then give them freely to Man.

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I have very much cured my heart disease and gastrointestinal disease in testing my claim, which is indeed quite miraculous.

While no matter way you believe innocent children live in horrible conditions and died horrible deaths. No matter how young, innocent, and their beliefs.

Being cured is no sigh of being “saved”. Note added. Somethings being healed through spiritual intervention is to get extra time because we aren’t “right spiritually”.

Ok all the stories in Bible are false, if you take them at face value.

Which has nothing to do with if you believe in a “Biblical God”. Which if you don’t believe in a “Biblical God” you’re free to do so.

But if you place any credit in the Bible, it’s pretty clear that to be right with “God” in the Old Testament you need to follow the Ten Commandments, the 400 plus laws of Moses, which requires animal sacrifice, and going to temple. If you weren’t/ aren’t doing ALL of those things, and you believe in the Old Testament, and you think you were healed by the Old Testament God, it wasn’t through your “works”. It was by grace you were healed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join