It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IC tasked 5 eyes to spy on Trump and his campaign before the 2016 election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I hear Biden just had a brain freeze after describing how well he is.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Even on rare occasions when they appear to be acting as real journalists--like last week when they were grilling Biden--that's still out of concern for the Democrat party. They're not concerned that Biden is dangerous to the country. They're concerned that he won't be able to keep the Democrats in power.

I think you hit the bulls eye on that one.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I like how the goalpost has shifted from "this didn't happen" to "Well Obama didn't know."

Yeah, and you were told this by who? Same people who said this didn't happen? And got pretty much everything else about Trump wrong?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Meanwhile, here you have our CLOSEST allies betraying us. This is a betrayal of the American people. Our closest allies colluded with the Democrat party to interfere in the 2016 Presidential election.

And yet that never happened in the 2016 election.

Even with all the FIVE EYES spying and the CROSSFIRE HURRICANE investigations, I don't think any US government agency released information derogatory to Trump before the election, even though we now know they could have. Can anyone find a counter example? The Steele Dossier was released by BuzzFeed and was not a government document. As far as I know, the only comments that came out before the election that could be related in any way was a statement in late October that the US was aware that the Russian government was involved in clandestine attempts to interfere in the election with cyber warfare. No mention of Trump or his team being involved. Obama didn't order an investigation by the intelligence agencies until after the election was over.

And let's not forget that Trump did win the election.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Correct. The U.S. Government coup to destroy President Elect/President Trump didn't get started in earnest, until after he won the Nov 2016 election. That is when (asshole) President Obama launched Crossfire Hurricane, for no legitimate reason.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

It’s amazing to me that they can get Trump on defamation yet the whole pee dossier doesn’t qualify as defamation?
That whole thing was malicious libelous garbage and none of it ever proven.
Biggest witch hunt in the history of this country.
So many people need to pay and my money is on none of them getting what they deserve in the courts.
The politicized IC needs to be gutted.
These things we see that are clearly crazy wrong are piling up. When the White Hats trot out the perps in Orange suits it is going to be epic because by the time they get to do this the Sookies and Chronuts of the world will be long gone to their hideouts underground if they are not useful idiots for the Marxist takeover. In that case they will be overrun by the 99% who know it is time.
edit on 16000000352920242America/Chicago02pm2 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Obama did order it BEFORE the election. They had Cruz and others on the list. They were going after WHOEVER won the nomination with both barrels, PERIOD! Many "right wing" outlets have discussed this till they were blue in the face.

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Meanwhile, here you have our CLOSEST allies betraying us. This is a betrayal of the American people. Our closest allies colluded with the Democrat party to interfere in the 2016 Presidential election.

And yet that never happened in the 2016 election.

Even with all the FIVE EYES spying and the CROSSFIRE HURRICANE investigations, I don't think any US government agency released information derogatory to Trump before the election, even though we now know they could have. Can anyone find a counter example? The Steele Dossier was released by BuzzFeed and was not a government document. As far as I know, the only comments that came out before the election that could be related in any way was a statement in late October that the US was aware that the Russian government was involved in clandestine attempts to interfere in the election with cyber warfare. No mention of Trump or his team being involved. Obama didn't order an investigation by the intelligence agencies until after the election was over.

And let's not forget that Trump did win the election.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: network dude
BAMN

President Trump filed a defamation suit over that pee dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton... Authored by Christopher Steele, and how it damaged his reputation and took time out of his busy duties as president.

Two weeks ago, The judge threw out the case, saying it was all in fun, there was no harm done.

Seriously...I am volunteering to be on the firing squad brigade Donald Trumps 2025 d o j is implementing for executing US traitors.

If trump has to pay a half billion dollars then Hillary should owe him about 2.3 trillion

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lovelyldy

I fault Donald Trump for being too nice of a person. He had "LOCK HER UP!" and "You'd Be In Jail!" Hillary Clinton eligible for being arrested by HIS DOJ, even though Lynch/Comey said they weren't going to pursue her because the evidence was so weak. But, because he didn't want Hillary's new Granddaughter to visit Grandma in prison, President Trump told AG Jeff Sessions to leave Hillary alone.

Hopefully these slimeball Legal people (Prosecutors and Judges) who are doing what they can to damage candidate Trump ahead of the election, will be promptly investigated by the 2025 Trump DOJ.

It's ironic that these "authorities" are helping to increase candidate Trump's poll numbers. They are literally constructing the administration that will bring their days of authority to a miserable end.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

He's fair. He knows sometimes the thought of knowing you were caught it worse that the punishment. She never would have done time and he would have been crucified for it. We know she is corrupt, he does and she does too. He has empathy.

When there is a mass shooting the scrub starts. Do not tell me that we are all not monitored to some degree.

The people are sick of this. Change was promised in 08 and the only person who made change was made to be the bad guy because he put America First.

So glad I have 2 sons who can vote in 2024.
edit on Febpm29pmf0000002024-02-16T20:50:21-06:000821 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join