It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fani Willis served subpoena by the U.S. Marshals Service

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

I'm Not Racist or Anything , but I seem to Recall seeing this Video in a Dream Last Night.........

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui
Okay so if this is true, this is really funny. Was Fani wearing her dress backwards?

X (Twitter)

I know it's trivial, I know it doesn't matter but if this is true, a little laughter never killed anyone and this is hilarious!

It's true.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Well that's embaressing, It's in my own thread.

Egg on face!

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Okay so if this is true, this is really funny. Was Fani wearing her dress backwards?

X (Twitter)

I know it's trivial, I know it doesn't matter but if this is true, a little laughter never killed anyone and this is hilarious!

It's true.

It's a Black thing.

Historical and Cultural Significance

1. African Traditions In many African cultures, wearing clothes backwards is a symbol of protection against evil spirits. It is believed that by reversing the order of the clothing, negative energy is deflected and positive energy is invited in. In some cultures, children are dressed in backwards clothing during ceremonies or rituals to ensure their safety and well-being.

Lots of evil spirits in that court room...

edit on 4120242024k54America/Chicago2024-02-17T17:54:41-06:0005pm2024-02-17T17:54:41-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Fani Willis' testimony evokes long-standing frustrations for Black women leaders

β€œIt absolutely feels familiar. There is no secret that the common sentiment among Black women in positions of power (is that they) must over-perform to be seen as equals to their counterparts," said Jessica T. Ornsby, a family litigation attorney in the Washington, D.C., area.

link

White men have been abusing their positions of power for a long time with few ramifications. For example look at the long history of corruption perpetrated by Senator Menendez.

Do Willis and her alies have a point when they point out the fact that she is being treated differently because she is a powerful Black Woman?

If Willis was a white man who was using the criminal justice system for personal gain; funneling taxpayers' money to freinds and lovers, while skimming off the top for "him" self, would "he" really be facing the same level of scrutiny?

Perhaps "No one is above the law" is too simplistic a philosophy. If we are going to achieve true diversity and inclusion in this country maybe we need to trun a blind eye to corruption comitted by people from minority groups for a while. Allow them to build up a base of corruption equal to white men so that all can play on a level field.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Interesting custom.
Clearly, Willis was worried.
Surprising, if she really thought she was innocent.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Damn whiteys!

*shakes an angry fist at white people*

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

All that BS doesn't give her a license to break laws and degrade others for no reason. πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The best thing now is she will be allowed to go ahead with the case. She's already in her own private little Hell, so what's a little more fire going to do? She's already demonstrated her extreme prejudice and bias, and so has he as a party to the prosecution. πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

X (Twitter)

It's true.

Dang, seeing how gullible the group is, things certainly make much more sense here. Those darts or pleats in the front of the dress are to accommodate breasts. They would make no sense in the back. And here's the dress. Front zipper.

edit on 17-2-2024 by frogs453 because: Added photo

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

That's the dress, alright. I knew the yellow dress on X, they using to compare, was not the same dress. And the pink one, in some guy's YouTube video, was also not the same dress.

KUDOS for finding the right dress!

So, it wasn't a superstitious ritual after all.

edit on 4220242024k49America/Chicago2024-02-17T19:49:42-06:0007pm2024-02-17T19:49:42-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Lol and only 40 bucks!
ETA: hate the way she tied it though.
edit on 17-2-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I suppose the dress thing had to pop up sooner or later.

Ladies, a little help?

Does there exist a dress where the bottom slit only exists in the front?

Thats the answer to that mystery.....

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Lol and only 40 bucks!

I wonder if Wade bought it for her or she used Soros cash.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Lol and only 40 bucks!

I wonder if Wade bought it for her or she used Soros cash.

Wade used his business credit card. He lets the accounts figure out if it's a business expense or personal. πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: frogs453

That's the dress, alright. I knew the yellow dress on X, they using to compare, was not the same dress. And the pink one, in some guy's YouTube video, was also not the same dress.

KUDOS for finding the right dress!

So, it wasn't a superstitious ritual after all.

Yet you defended her for wearing it backwards.πŸ‘Œ

You people are really nuts defending every degenerate lunatic as long as they are democrats. 🀑
At the end of the day Fanny will probably get a slap on the wrist and some other lefty with an axe to grind trying to make a name for themselves will get the case.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Yet you defended her for wearing it backwards

Yep. And, I stand corrected.

But, I didn't believe it at first. I really did try to find the right dress, and I knew the dresses they were showing us weren't the right dresses. However, it was the awkward fit of the dress, as she walked up to the witness stand, that made me believe maybe it was on backwards. It did look like she had a diaper on. Having the dress on backwards would have explained that awkward bulge.

So, I started looking for reasons why Willis might decide to wear her dress backwards and found the piece that I posted.

At the end of the day Fanny will probably get a slap on the wrist and some other lefty with an axe to grind trying to make a name for themselves will get the case.

It doesn't look they were able to prove that she and/or Wade financially profited from the case.

edit on 2020242024k50America/Chicago2024-02-17T20:50:20-06:0008pm2024-02-17T20:50:20-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
I suppose the dress thing had to pop up sooner or later.

Ladies, a little help?

Does there exist a dress where the bottom slit only exists in the front?

Thats the answer to that mystery.....

Sure!

But I didn't notice a slit in her dress.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

There exists a video of her approaching the witness' box.

A slit is observable from her rear.

I'm not able to determine if this slit, much smaller than the above image, exists only on the front of any dress.

Thus the question.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It doesn't look they were able to prove that she and/or Wade financially profited from the case.

You might be right other than the fact that he was ridiculously unqualified yet she paid him top scale.
Everybody in those circles thought it was strange but when the relationship came to light it all made sense.
Absolutely financially enriched conflict of interest.
Then all the lies, in court documents and in open court.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join