It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson in Moscow; reaction of Western and Russian media

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

You could feel his heart?!!!

Stone cold, if he has one.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Did he really say that?

If so, he needs to de-Nazify himself.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I believe he did say so , i dont speak Russian myself , but if Russian speaking people have confirmed it i believe it`s true .

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Wow. Wonder what Russian Troll might have to say about this, and the Ukrainians are Nazis crowd, too?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Fact Check: Putin Defends Hitler's Invasion of Poland in Carlson Interview

I at first thought this must be a mistranslation. But after watching video, I can confirm Putin really said it (I am native speaker of Russian): “the Poles overplayed their hand and forced Hitler to start World War II with them.”

Ok mr. Puutin.....so you are defending the nazis ....this should not come as surprice to anyone, Soviets and Nazis were allies .

LOL

Russia went hand in hand with The Nazi's into Poland in 1939, Birds of a feather.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Look`s like there is a nazi problem in Kremlin ....

Lt. Aldo Raine is putting together a special team, eight soldiers. Eight Jewish-American soldiers which will be dropped into Moscow,Russia dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, they gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis.

Lt. Aldo Raine wont fail this time either.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Putin comes off as so rational and calm, even a charming guy. Then you remember he is a psychopath and that is how they do it. Kill 1 million and then say well if you stop supporting Ucrane the killing will stop. Very cold and calculating. I'm not calling him that as a putdown, it is what he really is. Psychopaths are extremely charming, nice people, well until they cut your throat. It is all part of their game they are the predator and everyone else is the prey.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
That's a good point right there. Maybe we should send Cuban Advisors to the Ukraine and teach them the same thing

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ok, I got you. I myself do not like communists, but I give my respect to Cuba (“Island of Freedom”), which for many decades was able to resist the aggression of a much more powerful neighbor.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:57 AM
link   
They filed official complain to Russian Investigative Committee of Russia with a demand to prosecute Russian President Vladimir Putin under the article on "rehabilitation of Nazism" for his interview with Tucker Carlson.

Russian activists appeal to the IC because of Putin's words about Hitler and Poland

Putin filed a complaint with the Investigative Committee for words about Poland and Hitler

Putin is being demanded to be prosecuted under the article on the rehabilitation of Nazism
As a quick history reminder :

original annual military parade on the Red Square was held on May 1st - the International Worker's Day. In 1941, Stalin had special guests of honor at the Kremlin for the occasion - Hitler's Nazis - the Soviet Union's allies.

edit on 10-2-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance2

Ok, I got you. I myself do not like communists, but I give my respect to Cuba (“Island of Freedom”), which for many decades was able to resist the aggression of a much more powerful neighbor.

What would they teach them? How to live in abject poverty under a totalitarian rule? Life in places like Cuba, Communist China, USSR are where 90% of the population lives in poverty. Just getting enough to bearly survive, bearly. Since cash is not a discriminator they use power and that is at all levels. You have the upper elites that live a very wealthy lifestyle, but even at lower levels like cops or an apartment manager, each person will exhort their level of power to get all they can. If you want a nicer apartment then come visit me a couple of times per week and I will see that you get it...type of stuff.

edit on x29Sat, 10 Feb 2024 08:17:21 -0600202440America/ChicagoSat, 10 Feb 2024 08:17:21 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That Is Not defending the germans.
have you EVER thought that YOUR government' is fooling you?
Just maybe they did a 911 type thing.

originally posted by: Kenzo

Fact Check: Putin Defends Hitler's Invasion of Poland in Carlson Interview

I at first thought this must be a mistranslation. But after watching video, I can confirm Putin really said it (I am native speaker of Russian): “the Poles overplayed their hand and forced Hitler to start World War II with them.”

Ok mr. Puutin.....so you are defending the nazis ....this should not come as surprice to anyone, Soviets and Nazis were allies .

LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

"That Is Not defending the germans.".

No. It's defending the Nazis.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

Are you suggesting that Hitler's invasion of Poland was "a 911 type thing?!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join