It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact! A 25 year UN disclosure plan is now in year 5

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Professor Simon Holland recently learned that we are currently in an UN 25 year disclosure plan - and we are in the fifth year. Seems we have been in contact with another civilisation, roughly 11 lightyears away. And how do we communicate with them - do we have to put up with a twenty-two year round trip? Not so, according to Simon (in fact: his lead). We are actively using quantum tunneling to establish realtime (sic) communications with our peers..

If this has been posted here already, I have missed it, but if so

My sixth sense triggered. How about yours, ATS?

edit on 4-2-2024 by ForteanOrg because: because he had one i too many

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Going to have to be quicker than that. Time runs out 2027. We had 10 yeas from 2017. That’s why it is all being ramped up. Funny thing is most of this stuff is closer to home but non human. The time compression comes from outside our solar system though. Perhaps not all will be revealed.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
'We' did not make a contact with 'them' in no 2019 nor anytime else. Wonder, the 'we' must be an American government, right?

'They' are here. Always have been. Contacts were happening on individual level all along with abductions and close encounters. There are a number of different civilizations who visit us, I believe, based on told stories.

Just think...how are you to have any meaningful conversation with entities hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of us?
What there might be in common? I am talking of fare communications, not some one-way instructions given to us by them, but a conversation. Not.

UFO and aliens experience is deeply individual in terms of 'contact'. Seeing a UFO or having a close encounter is a bliss that is hard to underestimate from the point of view of an individual.

To summarize, where is the purpose to be in contact with any government? US UFO scene is very specific nation oriented and particular country explicit. I might suspect that the government in the US will push the story that the actions they are taking are 'suggested' from a 'higher intelligence' from cosmos and are hence must be embraced by all of us. Thats the scenario I read between the lines as possible development.

cheers all)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Googling quantum tunneling doesn't jump out at being intergalactic communication, so am I missing something?

Ross 128 B is a potentially habitable world 11 light years away.

A potentially habitable world, termed Ross 128 b, has been discovered just 11 light years away. It is roughly Earth-sized and orbits its parent star once every 9.9 days.

Astronomers calculate that its surface temperature could lie somewhere between –60° and 20°, making it temperate and possibly capable of supporting oceans, and life.

The world was found by a team of European and South American astronomers led by Xavier Bonfils (Institut de Planétologie et d’Astrophysique de Grenoble, France) who were using the European Southern Observatory’s world-leading planet-hunting instrument, HARPS. They reported the discovery in Astronomy and Astrophysics.

[url=https://www.theguardian.com/science/across-the-universe/2017/nov/15/potentially-habitable-world-found-just-11-light-years-away-ross-128-b]link[/u rl]

I wonder if this is who he is snitching on. Timeline matches up discovering the planet in 2017. I can't recall if he said how (language) they were communicating with each other.

I do think they might not release detection of deep space life, but I'm hopeful that's not the case.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
Professor Simon Holland recently learned that we are currently in an UN 25 year disclosure plan - and we are in the fifth year. Seems we have been in contact with another civilisation, roughly 11 lightyears away. And how do we communicate with them - do we have to put up with a twenty-two year round trip? Not so, according to Simon (in fact: his lead). We are actively using quantum tunneling to establish realtime (sic) communications with our peers..

From time 10:17

He said: "we talked to them in real time"
It's starting getting into science fiction says simon. I'm beginning to look like a plonker
Until he told me about quantum tunneling communication.

If Simon believes quantum tunneling communication is faster than light, I suppose I can understand his confusion, because there are claims about that, but he didn't research them fully enough which still makes him look like a plonker, whatever that is.

Here's a head start for anybody who wants to look into those claims:

Some processes, like quantum tunneling, have been shown to occur instantaneously. But the ultimate cosmic speed limit remains unavoidable.

Here’s how to reconcile the instantaneous nature of quantum tunneling with the fact that no information is ever transmitted faster than the speed of light...

people fool themselves (and unscrupulous news organizations try to fool you) into thinking they’re breaking the speed of light.

But that’s not what’s happening here, or in any of these so-called “faster-than-light” demonstrations.
Instead, all that’s happening here is that only a portion of the quantum particles found in the pulse manage to successfully tunnel through the barrier. The majority of the particles do what a (classical) tennis ball would do: they bounce back, failing to arrive at the destination. The “trick” to fooling yourself into believing that you’ve created a faster-than-light system is that it’s possible to front-load which particles make it through the barrier, preferentially cutting off the particles in the back of the pulse.

If you do this without being sufficiently careful, you’ll falsely measure a faster-than-light speed for the overall pulse, even though no individual particle actually ever exceeds the speed of light.

So I can't put 100% of the blame on Simon for getting it wrong. You can find that claim repeated by others, and the "unscrupulous news organizations (that) try to fool you" certainly deserve some of the blame for this myth.

If someone actually demonstrated faster than light communication, that would be huge news, but it hasn't happened, despite all the claims to the contrary which are not true when you dig into them, like this one about quantum tunneling.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I have not yet got into this thread. One reason for the delay is that it strikes a cord. How many of you old-timers remember the few days and submissions from a fellow calling himself "Astroengineer?" He seemed genuine and knowledgeable about science and engineering. He was in a government program dealing with our probes to Mars. He came to us to reveal that we were using quantum systems to instantaneously communicate with our equipment. He claimed to relay messages back and forth from our probes there. He claimed a friend engineer had disappeared because of material he had released and he feared that the same would happen to him. Well, it seemed to happen. He even had a short-lived channel before he suddenly disappeared. He seemed very credible to those of us who allow such shenanigans to be done behind our backs.

We should prepare ourselves to accept quantum communications and perhaps even physical transformations given sophisticated extremes: "Beam me up, Scotty."

edit on 4-2-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think in the big hypothetical scheme of things….

Who’s to say any aliens at beyond the speed of light, at the speed of light, at wormhole conduit speed, etc ….will know any of earths languages to be able to reciprocate in kind?

Ok, we will presume aliens have matched radio technology to earths and knows the earths major languages like English.

So if it takes let’s say 11 light years….to the nearest assumed intelligent species….and we say….”Greetings we are known as earthlings..from the 3rd planet of our star…in a 8 planet solar system. Please reply”.

So then the aliens reply in the 11 light year long transmission…”could you repeat that, we say again repeat your message….we are having technical difficulties in receiving any messages here on our planet BlahYadaBlahYada”

Ok so simple math (I think)….so far it took 22 light years for earth to send and receive the messaging.

So then earth replies taking another 11 light years……”Greetings we are known as earthlings..from the 3rd planet of our star…in a 8 planet (assuming Pluto is still booted out) solar system. Please reply”

So then the aliens reply in the 11 light year long transmission….”Greetings to you to, whatever greetings mean on your planet. What kind of atmosphere do you have?”

So far we are at 44 light years to back and forth transmissions….

So then earth replies in the 11 light year long transmission “mostly nitrogen and oxygen…how about you?”

So then the aliens reply in the 11 light year long transmission….“What is nitrogen and oxygen?”

So far we are 66 light years to back and forth transmissions….

So then earth replies in the 11 light year long transmission….”they are breathable gases that lets us live”.

So then the aliens reply in the 11 light year long transmission….“What is gases?”

So far we are at 88 light years to back and forth transmissions….

So then earth replies in the 11 light year long transmission…“Gases are made of molecules which can be natural to our planet earth”

So then the aliens reply in the 11 light year long transmission…”we live in gases as well….mostly methane as a result of nourishment intake”

So far we are at 110 light years to back and forth transmissions only to find out that they live breathing farts.

So then earth replies in the 11 light year long transmission…”could you repeat that, we say again repeat your message….we are having technical difficulties in receiving any messages here on our planet earth….perhaps some other time….goodbye.”

So then the aliens reply in the 11 light year long transmission…“What does goodbye mean?”

So far we are at 132 light years to back and forth transmissions…by now most if not all the members here on ATS will have died.

Do we really want to waist time and $$$ trying to communicate with other species in the boonies of the universe?

Although….Quantum Tunneling just may be the ticket…

👽
edit on 4-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I have not yet got into this thread. One reason for the delay is that it strikes a cord. How many of you old-timers remember the few days and submissions from a fellow calling himself "Astroengineer?"
Are you talking about ATS member Astr0?

He seemed genuine and knowledgeable about science and engineering.

He seemed knowledgeable, but knowledgeable people can tell stories too.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Let's see, if you grant aliens SOL capabilities, surely they would have quantum down pat. Actually, if you believe some of the many reports from contactees and abductees, the ETs can swap dimensions with a snap of the fingers almost.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

….the ETs can swap dimensions with a snap of the fingers almost.

The Q are a species of extremely powerful entities who inhabit an extradimensional plane of existence called the Q Continuum. They claim, apparently truthfully, to be both omnipotent and immortal.

Trelane was probably a Q…too

👽

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Not its astroengineer

He also has a blog if you search for it... I still check to see if its updated...

Lots of stuff no one has debunked to my knowledge... Yet at least

astroengineer.wordpress.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on am220242901America/ChicagoMon, 05 Feb 2024 01:54:39 -0600_2000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
Going to have to be quicker than that. Time runs out 2027. We had 10 yeas from 2017. That’s why it is all being ramped up. Funny thing is most of this stuff is closer to home but non human. The time compression comes from outside our solar system though. Perhaps not all will be revealed.

Any sources, my friend?

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Check his credentials: www.thehandbook.com...

How knowledgeable is he? But that does not say he is lying - there is smoke, there might be fire..

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   

edit on 2/5/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX
'We' did not make a contact with 'them' in no 2019 nor anytime else. Wonder, the 'we' must be an American government, right?

'They' are here. Always have been. Contacts were happening on individual level all along with abductions and close encounters. There are a number of different civilizations who visit us, I believe, based on told stories.

Just think...how are you to have any meaningful conversation with entities hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of us?
What there might be in common? I am talking of fare communications, not some one-way instructions given to us by them, but a conversation. Not.

UFO and aliens experience is deeply individual in terms of 'contact'. Seeing a UFO or having a close encounter is a bliss that is hard to underestimate from the point of view of an individual.

To summarize, where is the purpose to be in contact with any government? US UFO scene is very specific nation oriented and particular country explicit. I might suspect that the government in the US will push the story that the actions they are taking are 'suggested' from a 'higher intelligence' from cosmos and are hence must be embraced by all of us. Thats the scenario I read between the lines as possible development.

cheers all)

After reading this post above again, I returned to this thread to say what I've repeatedly said. We are EXACTLY being told how to manage our world and the outlanders will not settle for anything less. There is no "Take me to your leader" event to happen as the equal meeting we would like to suppose. There is no equality between them and us, in materialism nor mental awareness, other than we are conscious beings that maybe should be saved.

This why so many threads these days have to dwell on our self-discovery of the reality of ET life. We suffer from cognitive dissonance to the extreme. We worry and discuss more about them then about our ability to recognize that we are a miserable bunch of low-life beings that are in dire need of attention of one form or another. On these pages we find page after page of officials and unofficials reporting on paper shuffling the whole business when the real business is being pushed onto us directly with most people not being fully aware, dazed and confused, but not being able to see what is taking place. This whole, world-over business of allowing borderless migration is the real key to how we are being transformed toward a desired state of world being by outside forces.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
"we can not disclos the location" ?????

Is this to stop poeple going to them!

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

edit on 2/5/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
On the topic of FTL communication, haven't we already found a way to do this? If memory serves me correctly, Quantum Entanglement can be used to transmit information across any distance instantaneously.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Not its astroengineer

He also has a blog if you search for it... I still check to see if its updated...

Lots of stuff no one has debunked to my knowledge... Yet at least

astroengineer.wordpress.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thanks for the memory jogger. Yes I did read that years ago but the astroengineer name didn't stick with me. Did you read this part from the blog link?

Zaphod says:
April 14, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Regarding the data rate (and yes, complete raw speculation, but I thought of this while reading the account before I saw this question). Could the onboard radio actually be simply an oboard radio transmitting to a sat in geo-mars orbit? That sat is actually the qlink testbed?

astroengineer says:
April 14, 2010 at 2:08 pm

This is exactly the sort of feedback I was hoping to get. Thank you! We had failed to consider that as an option, and it is certainly worth considering. I can’t believe we didn’t.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Check his credentials: www.thehandbook.com...

How knowledgeable is he? But that does not say he is lying - there is smoke, there might be fire..
First, Professor Simon may be lying about being a professor. Just teaching higher education doesn't necessarily make one a professor, and I imagine it's hard these days to become a professor without getting a PhD and he more or less admits he doesn't have a relevant PhD. So he may or may not be lying about that...he doesn't give enough information about exactly where he was a professor to verify that, as a real professor probably would do.

But let's say "professor" Simon is telling the truth about a story he was told. Maybe he is re-telling a story as he heard it, but that doesn't mean the story is true.

We have similar situations with other public figures, like David Grusch for example, who may be truthful when he says he was told stories, but that doesn't mean the stories are true.

I can tell you a story I heard about Goldilocks and the three bears, and I'm being truthful when I say I was told that story. But I can't independently verify the story just like Simon can't independently verify the faster than light claims he was told. Well maybe if he googled something like quantum tunneling FTL he thought the results verified it, but they don't, there's lots of wrong information out there about that and other things, like the ridiculous story that the Earth's core stopped spinning or reversed direction...that's not what happened even though one can find many stories saying so, from all kinds of media sources that should know better, but couldn't resist posting untrue clickbait.

originally posted by: MrGashler
On the topic of FTL communication, haven't we already found a way to do this? If memory serves me correctly, Quantum Entanglement can be used to transmit information across any distance instantaneously.
As with the other fake headlines I just mentioned, you might find fake headlines saying so, but they are fake headlines. I know your teachers in school said you're not allowed to use Wikipedia as a source but they actually have good information about faster than light communication, at least when I reviewed the article for accuracy today (and it's been accurate every other time I've checked it):

Superluminal communication

Superluminal communication is a hypothetical process in which information is conveyed at faster-than-light speeds. The current scientific consensus is that faster-than-light communication is not possible, and to date it has not been achieved in any experiment.
I would guess a lot of the fake headlines saying otherwise are often written by "science writers" who are not scientists themselves, and they misinterpret the science.

The claims I see most often on this topic relate to phase velocity or group velocity traveling faster than light, which those things do happen in experiments, but they do not allow faster than light communication of classical information as "Professor" Simon suggests. Quantum tunneling and quantum teleportation are either instantaneous or very nearly so in some experiments, but again none of those experiments have reliably demonstrated true faster than light communication of the kind Simon alludes to in his re-telling of a story.

Anyway I think it's fair to speculate there would be a Nobel prize awarded to researchers who can actually prove faster than light communication, and so far no such prize has been awarded. Scientists have their reasons for thinking it may not be possible at all, even for advanced aliens, or humans of the future, because essentially it amounts to the equivalent of time travel and all the paradoxes it can create like if you went back in time and killed your grandfather, you wouldn't exist, but if you didn't exist, how did you kill your grandfather? That still doesn't make it necessarily impossible, but trying to work through those time travel paradoxes can make your head explode, so the universe makes a lot more sense without them.

Superluminal communication other than possibly through wormholes is likely impossible[1] because, in a Lorentz-invariant theory, it could be used to transmit information into the past. This complicates causality, but no theoretical arguments conclusively preclude this possibility.[2]

A number of theories and phenomena related to superluminal communication have been proposed or studied, including tachyons, neutrinos, quantum nonlocality, wormholes, and quantum tunneling.

So if you want to parse that, you might stand a better chance with FTL communication using wormholes, theoretically at least, but unlike quantum tunneling which we can do in the lab, we can't make wormholes in the lab yet, which might take something like a black hole to create. The wormhole math is kind of shaky without being verified by experiment.

Considering the immense energy or exotic matter with negative mass/negative energy that current theories suggest would be required to open a wormhole large enough to pass spacecraft through, it may be that only atomic-scale wormholes would be practical to build, limiting their use solely to information transmission. Some hypotheses of wormhole formation would prevent them from ever becoming "timeholes", allowing superluminal communication without the additional complication of allowing communication with the past.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join