It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GUESS WHO Just Avoided Their SEVENTH Fraud and Money Laundering Charge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
First, a little past history of escaped convictions of this lucky, lucky, person:

“joined the board of a biofuel company after it defrauded investors according to an SEC ruling, and whose CEO was convicted after bribing Georgia officials”

“president of an environmental investment firm that turned out to be a front for two convicted fraudsters”

“joined a lithium mining company and received millions of shares, allegedly issued as part of a massive $164million fraud”

“was vice president of a company previously embroiled in an investigation of scam calls that targeted senior citizens”

“has close business ties with a man accused by the Department of Justice of running a fake UN charity that stole investors’ money”

“A medical company [BLANK] worked for tested drugs on people without FDA authorization, according to an FDA investigation”

“A permit expeditor and a city official were imprisoned over a bribery scheme of cash for permits, with [BLANK] as one of their clients”

...and most recently:

"[BLANK] dodges federal charges for the SEVENTH time after being linked to money laundering and mail fraud scheme

So WHO could possibly be this intimately connected to so many consecutive fraud, bribery and money laundering schemes, yet, consistently...almost miraculously...be able to get off scot-free...time and time again?

Clearly, this person has someone very powerful, looking out for them from a very high place.

Eyebrow-raising, right?

Can you guess who I'm talking about yet?
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

Paul Pelosi Jr., son of former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., has yet again managed to avoid potential criminal charges, marking the seventh instance of his legal escapades, a bombshell report from the Daily Mail revealed on Tuesday.

The latest episode stems from a federal investigation into “fraudsters” Bill Garlock and Gina Rodriguez, both implicated in criminal activities related to a San Francisco property Pelosi Jr. allegedly claimed ownership of, the newspaper reported.

According to the Mail, Garlock and Rodriguez deceived investors into contributing over $1 million for real estate, diverting the funds for personal expenses — including rent, loan repayments and credit card bills, as outlined by federal prosecutors in San Francisco.

That’s when Pelosi Jr. comes into play.

One of the homes presented to investors had partial ownership attributed to Pelosi Jr. Documents reviewed by the Mail purportedly indicate that Pelosi Jr. claimed ownership of at least 20% of the residence located on 24th Street.

“Nancy’s son was listed as the selling realtor on transaction documents when it was bought in 2017 by Feng 24th LLC, a company controlled by Garlock and Rodriguez,” the Mail reported.

“And according to the property manager and permit applications, Pelosi Jr. continued to be intimately involved with the flop house after its sale to the two fraudsters,” the newspaper added.

Despite these connections, only Garlock and Rodriguez faced charges.

/quote]

headlineusa.com...
edit on 31-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I for one am just glad there aren't glaring instances of the two tiered justice system. I would think that if people could see it happening, they would try to change it. As long as nobody says anything, we will all be OK.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I for one am just glad there aren't glaring instances of the two tiered justice system.

Yup. Everything is fine.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Man, this guy!

He really has the WORST luck in business partners, doesn't he? I mean, what are the odds of getting roped into so many scams?

I mean, he has to be innocent, right? He doesn't get charged, so he must be!

LMAO.
Meet scumbag, son of scumbag.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm reminded of how the Clinton's just coincidentally happened to know about 60 people who happened to off themselves.

Just weird luck I guess.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Eyebrow-raising, right?

Too funny. I needed that. I'm covered in coffee now but its worth it.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I'm sure glad the DoJ has cleared him.

In an unrelated topic, someone once stated they were MAGA and actually got 50 years in prison!

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

In another unrelated topic...Nancy Pelosi's plastic surgeon just avoided his 47th malpractice suit.

SARC.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

In another unrelated topic...Nancy Pelosi's plastic surgeon just avoided his 47th malpractice suit.

Nancy Pelosi's facelift stories are hair-raising.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Should probably be looked into for crimes against humanity more than anything....

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

...and yet she never seems to lose face.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Should probably be looked into for crimes against humanity more than anything....

LEAVE DOCTOR MENGELE JR. ALONE!

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If she keeps going she'll be wearing her bra as a chinstrap.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The curse of The D'Alesandro Mob 😀

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is laughable.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
This is laughable.

at least they are doing all this in the open so we can know our place.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Transparency is a useful tool for teaching the commoners just how untouchable the Pelosi family truly is.

Then again, "untouchable" may be an unfortunate choice of words where Paul Pelosi is concerned.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Rules for thee. . . . .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join