It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man arrested for wearing Australian flag near Invasion Day protests speaks out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You just have to wonder how much longer the Muslims and their sympathizers will let us live in our own native countries ? I suppose the couple was lucky the cop was evidently not a Muslim too.. youtu.be...

Frank Strazdins has spoken out after he was placed under arrest for inciting a riot by having the Australian flag on his head near an Invasion Day protest.

Mr Strazdins told Sky News host Andrew Bolt that he was walked off the road, away from the protesters.

“My partner ... was in the shop, she had them on her head as well, and we had them on all day," he said.

“The police officer said there are 30,000 people out there and this is the problem.

“I felt really disappointed, I was gobsmacked as to what happened.”

I am afraid the spirt of Crocodile Dundee is gone forever ?

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   
What an absolute joke. Celebrate the terrorists, arrest the man celebrating his own country on Australian Day. Makes a lot of sense. Maybe the cop should have been arrested....

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Not at all surprised by this, sadly. In fact , I would have been surprised if they had arrested the protester with a Palestine flag. Says it all. We are done.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This happened in England recently, guys with the cross of St George in London got busted yet people were walking with ISIS and Palestinian flags .

edit on 30/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Unfortunately anyone displaying any sort of English pride is immediately demonised as a xenophobic racist.....its even worse when a group of pro-Hamas Muslims and entitled woke self-hating trustafarians are protesting.

Guess its the same in Australia as well.

Wonder when Humza Yousaf et al start playing the same card in Scotland?

edit on 30/1/24 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It started years and years ago , I got asked to leave a bar with a footie top on 2007 ish , people are getting told to take flags down in their gardens or In windows , strangely enough I had a jolly Roger flag and it was left alone

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Fly a Palestinian flag and you'll be lauded, try a St George's Cross or Union flag and you're the devil incarnate.

I deliberately wore a Siouxsie and The Banshees Israel Star Of David t-shirt around town a couple of weeks ago, boy did I get some glares - # 'em.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This is not going to end well, at least that is my initial reaction...

But then I have a sick feeling it is already over and we died with a whimper...

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hands up if you're a proud 10 pound peasant.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   

edit on 1/30/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
He should have asked what law he was breaking, if none then told to stop interfering in civil matters.

a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

edit on 30-1-2024 by Dalamax because: Music

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The sad bleeding heart inclusive leftist morons will be crying harder than anyone else when they finally realise their pet Muslims hate them like they hate everyone and everything not Islamic. It just makes me laugh now that so few see it. They’ve done a proper job. Nobody reads Islamic teachings, Muhammad’s teachings. If they did they might understand the danger. Morons.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think it's about time this (lucky? hah!) country had a civil uprising.
Man i'd love to go to some countries and try the stunts they dont even have to try here. I'd be shot quicker than i could bloody blink.

WTF has happened to this country? Our "she'll be right mate" attitude and easy going nature screwed us over big time.
Our previous generations would be ashamed, and i wouldn't blame them.

Yeah let's all protest about the whole Gaza bs, because that will have an effect on what TPTB are planning/doing....

"Invasion day" protests? seriously? Australia was never "Invaded". People need to read a book, or do thier own research.
"Invasion" is a pretext to war. War was never commited on Indigenous Peoples. Attrocities yes, invasion/war? Hardly.

When a bloke can't walk down a street wearing his flag, whether it be a hat, shirt, tattoo or whatever because it may offend someone, you know the system is ******.
But wave around an ISIS flag and wear a mask and your a bloody legend.
Australia, the Land of Pussies.

Rant over.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Maybe we need an Islamic State in this country to wake the clowns up to what they have/had.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
No whimper. We just had the world fooled into thinking we were a tough mob.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

We have gone from this m.youtube.com...

To this

twitter.com...

top topics

join