It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The French FARMER PROTESTS are getting CRAZIER

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
What is actually your problem? I already wrote in my first post that I am in the fire department. I've been posting fire department memes in discord since before this thread even existed. I also mentioned that I'm a farmer and also drive for the dairy. Just barley for beer, not a big farm.

Are you a little stupid? You're pretty aggressive, this is the second time you've made a stupid move on me, what problem do you have with me? More likely with yourself...

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: ARM19688

Not me, as this is not happening in Portugal.

It will

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Update : The FARMERS have BLOCKED every highway into PARIS

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone44

Macron: "Let them eat croissants delivered by helicopter, like I do!"

Cheers

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Is it true that in Brussels, police have fired rubber bullets @ protesting farmers?

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: covent
Is it true that in Brussels, police have fired rubber bullets @ protesting farmers?

TV showed them using water cannon. Wouldn't surprise me if more force was used.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Still ongoing and expanding.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone44
Farmers in India have been protesting for some time. Modi has been selling their land to mega-corp and compensation is derisory and cannot sustain beyond immediate future. Farmers are being driven off the land and into the cities but as with anywhere else in the world, there is a shortage of housing and jobs in the cities meaning farmers are being forced into destitution on the streets.

Mega-corp are trying to do away with mixed organic farming as is the historic and cultural norm in India and are looking at solo-crop production and use of soil eroding chemicals to increase yield.

India is where this government led and corp controlled grab to control all the food started.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join