It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Evidence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
NOT Roswell. I would suggest that Bentwaters/Woodbridge-Britain may be the best bet for the best reported incident. Ret Col Halt and more importantly Ret Sgt Penniston is exceptionally important to the UFO problem.

See documents and statements from both.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Personally I think that the best evidence, simply is the lots of evidence! I just started to read about UFO stuff (serious stuff, not comics!) at 11 or 12, and honestly I was quite skeptical, like "that can't be" or "really? I thought that was movies only!", see?

Now, after 20 years or so being interested, I've read litterally thousands of pages, seen maybe thousands of different pics and videos, read hundreds if not thousands of testimonies, I've read who knows how much in-depth analysis of cases, who knows how much reports and analysis of governement activities linked to UFOs (like involvement and attitude of USAF, Navy, RAF, AFOSI, CIA, NASA, NSA, so many others)... The list goes on and on and on...

If nothing about the whole UFO stuff existed, it would simply be impossible to have that much data on it. There obviously is somthing in our sky, and it is real, and it is not earthly. The truth is out there!

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I agree with SpookyVince, there is a constant flow of sightings since decades and THAT IS the best evidence.
Concerning particuliar cases, i think the big Mexico ufo wave is one of the best evidence ever. I started a thread about it here.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join