It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow ATSers/ FBI/ CIA Who is this Hostile Illegal Immigrant?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The invaders are getting brave , they are mouthing of all over the west where they are arriving in droves .

Taunting the locals that they now own the place ikyn , not a smart thing to do in places like Ireland , openly telling westerners that they are there to kill them .

This is not going to end well

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

edit on 1/23/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

lol.
Yeah, true.
“Venn diagram fist bump”

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OnlyYouKnow2
Yesterday afternoon 1st Responders Media was live-streaming in Sasabe, Arizona. He was streaming at a camp at the border set up by an NGO group: no more deaths. The NGO group were weird and seem to set up a hostile environment between the live streamers and the illegal immigrants.

There was this one man and his wife who spoke good English. The man was very hostile when asked where he was from. Then made a statement “if you are smart enough you know who I am but, you are not smart enough to know who I am but, soon you gonna know who I am.”

Anyone know who this man is? It sounds kind of ominous to me.

twitter.com...

The long stream. This interaction starts about 5 minutes in. Later in the video he is screaming in the line about something while lined up for border patrol pickup.

UPDATE:

The man's name is Movsum Samadov & is an Islamic Terrorist leader of the Azerbaijani Group. Thank you Gov Katie Hobbs for giving a name to the illegal who was filmed today illegally crossing the Arizona border.
Source: truthsocial.com...@TxSheryl/111806286860183472

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare
If it is actually that guy then he was sentenced for terrorism in Azerbaijan but it seems that the country doesn't have a good record in human rights and is pretty oppressive.

I guess one country's terrorist can be another's political prisoner.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OnlyYouKnow2

I see others posted this update as well - reports are that this is convicted terrorist & head of the Islamic Party of Azerbaijan, Movsum Samadov www.uscirf.gov...

Twitter post comparing pictures of him - I don't see any reason to think it's someone else: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I have seen recent videos from Ireland, Sweden, and UK where they are having major problems with immigrants and the crimes they are committing are increasing.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27281331]WeMustCare[/post

That’s great. Do you think it is him?]

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Looks like he got out a year ago. Hmmm this is interesting. Do you think it is him?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
The FBI after he blows up 8 people at a mall, including himself.

"Zabat wasn't on our radar. But now we're following all leads!"

Hahaha it’s only funny coz it’s true!

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Another video has come out of an interview by someone else. He is a Palestine and Jordanian. Was in jail for 10 years. His parents are in Dallas and that’s where he wants to go. He is here for “justice”.
twitter.com...

A live stream from Oreo Express that has a little more footage of the video but he chops it up between his talking:

Would not embed: www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-1-2024 by OnlyYouKnow2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join