It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow ATSers/ FBI/ CIA Who is this Hostile Illegal Immigrant?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: rickymouse

Just curious: of all the mass murders that have happened in the US in the last 20 years, how many were the action of illegal migrants?

2997 were killed by a group "not from round here" a few years back. Their legal status wasn't really important once they vaporized along with almost 3000 Americans.

The worry isn't that Mexican crop workers are going to revolt and take over, but more about some terrorists from a country that hates us, waltzes in unabated, and does something similar, when some simple vetting and security could save countless lives.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just curious: of all the mass murders that have happened in the US in the last 20 years, how many were the action of illegal migrants?

2997 were killed by a group "not from round here" a few years back. Their legal status wasn't really important once they vaporized along with almost 3000 Americans.

The worry isn't that Mexican crop workers are going to revolt and take over, but more about some terrorists from a country that hates us, waltzes in unabated, and does something similar, when some simple vetting and security could save countless lives.

There are much easier ways to get into this country than at the southern border if a terrorist wanted to get in, I doubt the southern border would be there first choice. Most of the hijackers were here legally....

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OnlyYouKnow2

“if you are smart enough you know who I am but, you are not smart enough to know who I am but, soon you gonna know who I am.”

Well for a start the statement appears to be contradictory and unclear.

It begins with the assumption that if someone is smart enough, they would know who the speaker is.

Then contradicts itself by saying that the listener is not smart enough to know who the speaker is.

It's an ambiguous and rather vague thing to say to be honest.

Was the fellow dehydrated at the time?

Can't watch it as it says.

Video unavailable
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner

edit on 22-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mechtech87

There are much easier ways to get into this country than at the southern border if a terrorist wanted to get in, I doubt the southern border would be there first choice. Most of the hijackers were here legally....

So we all have your firm guarantee that all the military aged men from China and Yemen are crossing for peaceful reasons? I feel so much safer now.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The video wouldn’t embed so I included the link just below.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I see that OnlyYouKnow2.

They can be a bugger sometimes.

Watching just now.

Edit: Really hard to hear some of what's being said so far down to the wind in the background.

Whats the timestamp or thereabouts for the mad rant the guy made do you know?

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It was mentioned on Fox Business approximately an hour ago while speaking to Governor Abbott. Glad people in charge are aware:

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Anyhoo it is a really strange statement to come away with which contradicts itself and is rather unclear.

“if you are smart enough you know who I am but, you are not smart enough to know who I am but, soon you gonna know who I am.”

Discombobulating is the word methinks.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Well, they had to figure a way to get them in without a record of their presence in customs.
Besides, they want it to look like our taking off our belts and shoes in public is really making a difference.
edit on 22-1-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yeah, most of those 911 hijackers were here legally, but now it is way harder for someone that is on a terrorist list to get her legally. The easiest and cheapest way for them to get in now is through Mexico. Some are getting into Canada and coming across the border to the united states, but Canada has buckled down a lot too now. Our Southern border is not the most risk.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Here is some information:

www.capito.senate.gov...

So far this year, 169 individuals with positive terrorism watchlist matches tried to cross the southern borderr into the United States. That’s according to U.S. Senator Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va., who says she is alarmed by the statistics. Capito, a member of the Senate Homeland Security Appropriations Subcommittee, said the exact affiliations and identities of those 169 individuals apprehended at the southern border remain classified. She said the number of individuals on the U.S. terror watchlist who tried to cross the border so far this year is a “tenfold increase” from the fiscal year 2021 numbers.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OnlyYouKnow2

www.capito.senate.gov...

So far this year, 169 individuals with positive terrorism watchlist matches tried to cross the southern borderr into the United States. That’s according to U.S. Senator Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va., who says she is alarmed by the statistics. Capito, a member of the Senate Homeland Security Appropriations Subcommittee, said the exact affiliations and identities of those 169 individuals apprehended at the southern border remain classified. She said the number of individuals on the U.S. terror watchlist who tried to cross the border so far this year is a “tenfold increase” from the fiscal year 2021 numbers.

Those are the ones they caught. The ones who aren't very cunning. I would bet that the other half got across without getting caught.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Probably Hamas.

A low level big ego drone, for the Jihadist agenda.
Just ask dems who he is, clearly dems are the sponsor, they are enabling illegal aliens to invade.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: OnlyYouKnow2

www.capito.senate.gov...

Those are the ones they caught. The ones who aren't very cunning. I would bet that the other half got across without getting caught.

Apparently all you need to do is have the cartel bring about 6 thousand people who want access to the US, make sure the border patrol knows you are coming, and everyone in the area will be there to process the new democratic voters asylum seekers, and anyone who needs to get in without being noticed, gets shuttled through any one of the holes they cut away from all the excitement.

And I'm sure making sure the proper congressman get paid in gold bars, so they can fight to keep things just as they are.

And by the time this is all figured out, everyone involved will be dead of old age. It's a great plan. If I hated my country and was a greedy #faced idiot, I'd likely do the same.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

They say they've caught many on the terrorist lists at the southern border. 😀

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So we all have your firm guarantee that all the military aged men from China and Yemen are crossing for peaceful reasons? I feel so much safer now.

A little slow on the uptake? Pretty sure it doesn't matter in the least who they are if they're here legally, not much to complain about. If the system is broken, the GOP had the chance to change it and they did nothing. My point being, what's the point in wasting time and money on the border other than to pander?

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

A little slow on the uptake? Pretty sure it doesn't matter in the least who they are if they're here legally, not much to complain about. If the system is broken, the GOP had the chance to change it and they did nothing. My point being, what's the point in wasting time and money on the border other than to pander?

Um, the folks that swim over, and cut holes in the wall, those are the "legal" ones you speak of? I'm sure it's me who's slow. LOL!

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Nobody wants to fix any of this.
No fake impermeable wall folly, no militarization of the border.
No getting “tough” on immigrants.
No one wants it fixed.
Except when campaigning, when border crossers are suddenly part of caravans, lol.

It’s a traditional campaign issue, makes you forget who really has a hand in your back pocket.

Carry on!

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Nobody wants to fix any of this.
No fake impermeable wall folly, no militarization of the border.
No getting “tough” on immigrants.
No one wants it fixed.
Except when campaigning, when border crossers are suddenly part of caravans, lol.

It’s a traditional campaign issue, makes you forget who really has a hand in your back pocket.

Carry on!

we are usually on different planes of existence, but in this one instance, this one timeline. we agree.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

wtf isnt that fella Arab, either of the ME or NA variety not sure. I think he is just being a smartass like alluding that he is going to become successful here. He may end up opening a corner store or smoke shop near you! Or likely a car dealership. Just from that one clip, I suspect this guy is here to open his own car dealership.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join