It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The untenable position Rachel Maddow has put herself in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

So she claims they cannot post lies. Keeping in mind the speech was live at the time, and there was no way of knowing what he was going to say.

But then there is this:

Adam Schiff, who was in the Intel committee, categorically stated that there was more than circumstantial evidence Trump colluded with Russia. As it turns out, he lied. Outright lied. And MSNBC aired it.

So going forward, MSNBC will no longer be able to run any interviews, or statements from Adam Schiff. His communications will have to be retold through the lens of fact checking for the truth, and relayed to the public. Hillary Clinton who started the entire fiasco to draw attention away from her e-mail scandal, is also no longer able to be shown on MSNBC.

She has alienated a large portion of her guests with her comments. OR, she can be a hypocrite live and in person on a daily basis, and shown over and over again to be a partisan hack.(that part is a given, but one that her audience will have a difficult time grasping)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

rachel madcow the angry young man... err woman is so full of sh@@ her eyes are brown.
nothing she say can be taken seriously and without a big box of salt.
edit on 21-1-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

(post by kwaka removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

rachel madcow the angry young man... err woman is so full of sh@@ her eyes are brown.
noting she say can be taken seriously and without a big box of salt.

totally agree. But with this one, she hauled in a truckload of cow sh!t, and then faceplanted in it.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I just can't listen to even 10 seconds of her. She plays to a small audience of people that I really think are just very low IQs as they have zero thoughts on anything but hers. If you even ask 2 questions they just leave and call you some slurs...

I really hate her signature smirk as she is telling her audience with her smirk something like "I'm smart, and you are now smart too". Then she says something dumb, or 100% lie or fabrication...lol

edit on x31Sun, 21 Jan 2024 09:20:57 -0600202420America/ChicagoSun, 21 Jan 2024 09:20:57 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

totally agree. But with this one, she hauled in a truckload of cow sh!t, and then faceplanted in it.

Let's wait for her to say.. Tonight I will not play Biden's speech because no one can figure out what the hell he is saying...

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

...so full of sh@@ her eyes are brown.

I resent that comment. My eyes are brown and I took a dump just a few minutes ago. You must be racist against brown-eyed people. Apologise!

edit on 21-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

She is one vile immorally corrupt treasonist individual. I know she is so full of hate that she will say anything just out of spite. She is queer and her vindictive homosexual attitude toward straight society compels her to destroy.

The woman is so full of hate, she hates the whole world.

But these guys, Lawrence O'Donnell and Joe Scarborough are just pure evil, through and through.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
She should quit her job of conveying misinformation to the masses. She's one of the biggest culprits of spreading falsehoods on many topics - the virus, people, Russia, vaccines, politics etc. But, that's what her viewers want to hear so....

Maybe some people are waking up a bit and don't need their information agencies to be self appointed censors of public information or spoon fed what's on an 'all you can eat' buffet of other sites.

C'mon on man! Let us hear it alllll and make up our own minds.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I heard an interview she did on NPR a while ago where she talks about how despite being anti gun on her show she actually loves shooting guns with her girlfriend. She said her favorite gun is an ak47. Exactly the type of gun she rails against on her show. She then goes on to say she doesn't agree with most of the stuff she says on her show. She just likes to win arguments.

I can't believe people listen to her and I'm surprised I never hear people refferencing this interview where she admits being full of it. ...on NPR of all places.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes. That signature smirk. It reminds me so much of the church lady from SNL. I'm surprised it's not some sort of meme by now.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Rachael Maddow's show is state run TV for the Biden White House.
Just like PressTV is for the Iranian government.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The media can lie, because democrats under the obuma regime, "quietly signed into law HR 4310 in 2012, allowing propaganda to be used on the citizens of the USA by its own government, essentially repealing the Smith-Mundt act of 1948, banning the use of domestic propaganda.”

Deliberate, with a specific intent, to do what we see done today. Republicans didn't push for it, but they also didn't stop it.

That HR 4310 has to be undone, and Smith-Mundt brought back, or the so called " news media" will never stop lying for the damned DNC.

Search it and see, search both of the acts, and see for yourselves.

Politicians are not, the solution to the problem, politicians are the problem, especially corrupt career parasite politicians.

Hold them all accountable, lock them all up, Gitmo has room.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Isn't this the definition of censorship? Even former president Obama is given time on FOX. This really needs to be a bigger issue!

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Therealbeverage

It's a private broadcast studio. It's not a government entity, therefore not a violation of the 1st amendment. People frequently forget that. But hey if MSNBC is comfortable forfeiting cutting edge media coverage at the expense of their ratings, so be it.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Yes. That signature smirk. It reminds me so much of the church lady from SNL. I'm surprised it's not some sort of meme by now.

Once you really see it, you can't unsee it...lol

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What is "The Maddow Defense" for $600 Alex?

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

What is "The Maddow Defense" for $600 Alex?

It's the liberal defense that they can't remember what happened or what was said last week, and everyone on the liberal side knows this and can say what they want knowing in a week or two they can flip-flop and no one notices.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:47 AM
link   

edit on 1/22/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

edit on 1/22/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

top topics

join