It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas came a few weeks late for me. Jan 6th investigation into security failures

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

How was any of that Trump's fault? Trump may have been the target of the "errors" šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
General: Pentagon hesitated on sending Guard to Capitol riot

WASHINGTON (AP) ā€” Defense Department leaders placed unusual restrictions on the National Guard for the day of the Capitol riot and delayed sending help for hours despite an urgent plea from police for reinforcement, according to testimony Wednesday that added to the finger-pointing about the government response.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

edit on 1/14/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Smoke and mirrors to blind, obscure and distract.

Much like the spammer who wants to give FJB a wristy.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

How was any of that Trump's fault? Trump may have been the target of the "errors" šŸ˜ƒ

Those feds that went to the west coast and grabbed people off the streets and put them in unmarked vehicles with absolutely no reason to do and removed them with no reason given.....That is an order only the president can give.
And if Trump is the victim some how in that then maybe he shouldn't be running things.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Didnā€™t we already know the truth?
It was a fairly mild riot comparatively to the last few years, where the security was deliberately stood down, the police and fbi planted protesters pretending to be Trump supporters instigated the violence, the Democrats clutched their pearls and pretended it was an insurrection and the judicial system acted like the Soviet Union to jail political enemies.

What else do wet need to know?

edit on 14/1/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What I donā€™t understand about the whole conspiracy theory about the left shutting down security to make Trump and his supporters look bad is, why didnā€™t Trump counter it by publicly ordering them to ramp up security?

I mean, he was still the commander and chief, right?

He had the power to do it if he wantedā€¦ unless, of course, the protest getting out of control is exactly what Trump himself intended to happen.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It was a fairly mild riot comparatively to the last few years, where the security was deliberately stood down, the police and fbi planted protesters pretending to be Trump supporters instigated the violence, the Democrats clutched their pearls and pretended it was an insurrection and the judicial system acted like the Soviet Union to jail political enemies.

Succinct accurate analysis.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

General: Pentagon hesitated on sending Guard to Capitol riot

WASHINGTON (AP) ā€” Defense Department leaders placed unusual restrictions on the National Guard for the day of the Capitol riot and delayed sending help for hours despite an urgent plea from police for reinforcement, according to testimony Wednesday that added to the finger-pointing about the government response.

And Nancy Pelosi turned down President Trump's offer for 10,000 soldiers to bolster security on January 6, 2021.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

This was not revealed by the Jan 6th committee, and is hard to find in Google searches, which means this TRUTH is a BIG FUKIN DEAL.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Yeah, I donā€™t know dude. Iā€™m calling bs on that.

Trump blatantly riled up the crowd to go protest, then went quite for hours on end once it got out of controlā€¦ yet weā€™re supposed to believe he tried to call in 10 thousand troops before hand.

Iā€™m sorry, but his just talking nonsense making that claimā€¦ as usual.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Trump blatantly riled up the crowd to go protest, then went quite for hours on end once it got out of controlā€¦ yet weā€™re supposed to believe he tried to call in 10 thousand troops before hand.

Videos? šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Those feds that went to the west coast and grabbed people off the streets and put them in unmarked vehicles with absolutely no reason to do and removed them with no reason given.....That is an order only the president can give.
And if Trump is the victim some how in that then maybe he shouldn't be running things.

What Feds on the West coast? Who did they grab off the streets? šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Here you go.

But interviews conducted by OPB show officers are also detaining people on Portland streets who arenā€™t near federal property, nor is it clear that all of the people being arrested have engaged in criminal activity.

Demonstrators like Oā€™Shea and Pettibone said they think they were targeted by federal officers for simply wearing black clothing in the area of the demonstration.

Pettibone and Oā€™Shea both said they couldnā€™t think of anything they might have done to end up targeted by law enforcement. They attend protests regularly but they said they arenā€™t ā€œinstigators.ā€ They donā€™t spray paint buildings, shine laser pointers at officers or do anything else other than attend protests, which law enforcement have regularly deemed ā€œunlawful assemblies.ā€

Pettibone said he was put into a cell. Soon after, two officers came in to read him his Miranda rights. They didnā€™t tell him why he was being arrested. He said they asked him if he wanted to waive his rights and answer some questions, but Pettibone declined and said he wanted a lawyer. The interview was terminated, and about 90 minutes later he was released. He said he did not receive any paperwork, citation or record of his arrest.

In a statement, the U.S. Marshals Service declined to comment on the practice of using unmarked vehicles, but said their officers had not arrested Pettibone.

After 7 p.m. Thursday, a DHS spokesperson responded, on background, that they could confirm Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf was in Portland during the day. The spokesperson didnā€™t acknowledge the remaining questions.

Link

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Videos? šŸ˜ƒ

Huh?

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
MIlley. Pelosi.Pence. Haspel. Bowser.

I want their phone records from 1/1 to 1/8. All texts. All emails. From ALL devices.

We know they do it because Smith said he has all of the POTUS communications from that day that I still see as...way to intrusive. It just shows they were monitoring everything he did so telling me he stole documents is a joke.

It is all theater.

Who planted the bombs?

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

What I donā€™t understand about the whole conspiracy theory about the left shutting down security to make Trump and his supporters look bad is, why didnā€™t Trump counter it by publicly ordering them to ramp up security?
a reply to: JadedGhost
I see three possibilities, there may be more.
1. Trump wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.
2. Trump was to stupid to realize security was lax.
3. Both sides were in on it together.
I place my bet on 3. Trump isn't in jail 3 years later, while he is in court a lot, he has suffered no real repercussions as of yet, and I doubt he will. I also doubt it's cost him a dime, people just give him money. And he may even win another term.

The idea is to keep Americans divided, so we don't catch on to the fact all politicians are corrupt. It's like a soap opera, and both sides are memorized by it. Maybe call it, As DC turns, my stomach churns?

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Not much.

What I donā€™t get is how a guy in the UK can see it plain as day from over there and the Liberal nitwits here canā€™t see anything?

It all boils down to having intelligence or having none at all.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes, I get it, everyone who has a different opinion to you is just stupid and has a low iqā€¦ itā€™s just getting kinda old, is all.

But if you have any kind of other argument, apart from just calling everyone idiots if they donā€™t agree with you, Iā€™d love to here it.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Actually, there was, as I recall, a media headline several days prior to the day of the riot that reported that Trump had asked for extra security to be present on the day of the protest, but not to hold his supporters in check but rather to protect them from the wild ravages of counter protesters. I don't know how serious that was or if he had actually given that order or even made that request official instead of just making a propaganda statement to the press.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Think about it.

Biden set an all-time record with 81 million votes!

YET: gettr.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join