It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: New Twist in Wendy's Finger Fiasco

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I do understand, as I sit here and ponder what would happen. When it comes down to it, it really would not be worth it. I think of the media that is involved, it just makes me
. You did the right thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I really cant understand what all the fuss is about.

Anyone who eats a burger knows that its not made of "PRIME BEEF" but from the feet, head, genitals o whatever from the animal....Ive no doubt this woman in her time has eaten, like everyone who eats fast food, head, ass, schlong, foot, and all the crap they sweep fom the floor...

Its a clear case of "UUUUUUUMMMMMMM LAWSUIT"....with a "LIONEL HUTZ" type lawyer from the simpsons pushing her all the way thinking in his huge percentage cheque........$?????????????

But i belive there is a story behind all of this mularky....were gonig to find a chain of people here all connected from the owner or finder of the finger to someone in Wendys...nice scam we have here

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Anyone who eats a burger knows that its not made of "PRIME BEEF" but from the feet, head, genitals o whatever from the animal...., like everyone who eats fast food, head, ass, schlong, foot, and all the crap they sweep fom the floor...

As all of this maybe true, its still not human.

[edit on 16-4-2005 by SpittinCobra]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join