It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look back at the STS missions including the STS-75 Tether and a propulsion theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
A look back at the STS missions including the STS-75 Tether and a propulsion theory.

I recently found these two vids of purported anomalous objects during the STS missions. Not that I haven’t seen bits and pieces of clips before….its just that I haven’t seen the length of analysis shown on these particular vids.

Combined, the vids are in excess of three hours. However, when they were produced, they were produced into two parts…..easier for viewing.

The vids were made by David Sereda …with an introduction by Dan Akroyd.……besides showing objects over the earth……Sereda highlights the STS-75 Tether footage….as well as puts forth his own theory on faster than speed of light travel.

Although some footage may have been debunked (or not)…there are Interesting notions and STS footage.

Some spots in the vids are slow and almost boring…but if you have the time to watch….you may find it to be interesting overall. Good for a weekend viewing.

Produced in 2002….overall title “Evidence: The Case For NASA UFOs”….it was even made into a DVD by the same title.

Part 1

Part 2

🍿🍕🍺☕️🍩

👽
edit on 13-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thank you for posting this!

edit on 13-1-2024 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:02 AM
link   

The most Interesting STS footage for me is still the 2005 STS-114 UFO filmed making a U Turn between the ISS and Earth.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Perhaps my old brain has misconstrued that recorded event, but my memory is of a more graphic depiction of the motion of the supposed UFO stopping its motion and relatively quickly moving backwards from the area where the approaching object would have intercepted it. In effect, this video is far milder than what I remember.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
There ins’t just ONE UFO in that video. There’s 4. There is one that goes from left to right, there is one that streaks through the frame from top to bottom, and another that moves downward at a 30 degree angle from off frame to the right. It seems our skies are teeming with intelligent craft, and not just satellites and space junk. a reply to: gortex

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

Perhaps our atmosphere and the outer space that surrounds us is no different than the medium of the waters of the sea……..teaming with its own pulsating antigravity lifeforms, sometimes even shapeshifting ….that are Transmedium Living UFO’s.

👽
edit on 13-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

An excellent point. After all, space, so-called empty space, was always there long-time before anything else. Can we imagine non-physical sources of intelligence that simply laze around out there maybe doing nothing or maybe making things happen?

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I prefer this one, from STS-80.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
ISS doesn't let us see their videos? Did the UFO's stop visiting?

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

Perhaps my old brain has misconstrued that recorded event, but my memory is of a more graphic depiction of the motion of the supposed UFO stopping its motion and relatively quickly moving backwards from the area where the approaching object would have intercepted it. In effect, this video is far milder than what I remember.

There is a version that's speeded up perhaps it's that , it does make the turn seem more pronounced or rather better show the turn perhaps , as far as I'm aware the version above is real time.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
STS 48 is by far my fave. I'm convinced we saw a weapon being fired

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

I do remember that one as well. I thought thats what it was going to be. Then Raptured mentioned STS-48 in their comment. I watched that one, turns out that is the one I was remembering. Perhaps, you as well.

edit on 13-1-2024 by Phatal because: Added video

edit on 13-1-2024 by Phatal because: Clarified my comment

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
The vids were made by David Sereda …with an introduction by Dan Akroyd.……besides showing objects over the earth……Sereda highlights the STS-75 Tether footage….as well as puts forth his own theory on faster than speed of light travel.
Serada had some out there ideas and the tether footage was debunked on UFO Hunters which wasn't really trying to debunk UFOs in general, it got a lot of its viewers from promoting UFO mythology, so the tether incident debunk really stands out.

NASA STS-75 Tether 'UFO' Incident 1996 - Debunked

The actual facts of the tether experiment are far more interesting than this long debunked "UFO" stuff, because the results of the tether experiment were unexpected and even surprising. But nobody ever wants to talk about the interesting part of the tether experiment, and just rehashes these long-debunked "UFOs".

Here's what RationalWiki has to say about David Serada (an excerpt, see link for more):

David B. Sereda is an all-purpose wingnut, fantasist, and con-man. He hasn't gone as far as to announce a new Face on Mars, but he has cashed in on pretty much every other instance of popular woo, from the Shroud of Turin, contact with Pleiadians, and zero-point energy. He enthusiastically endorses Masaru Emoto's crackpot ideas about water, and Leonard Horowitz's equally nutty belief in sound healing and the solfeggio frequencies. His pronouncements on physics and astronomy generally fall into the Not-Even-Wrong category.

originally posted by: gortex

The most Interesting STS footage for me is still the 2005 STS-114 UFO filmed making a U Turn between the ISS and Earth.

I think the U-turn is an optical illusion.

The Shuttle typically orbited the Earth at about 17,500 mph (28,165 km/h). An ice particle separated from the shuttle due to vibration or whatever would initially also be orbiting alongside the shuttle at a similar orbital velocity.

So a slight difference in speeds could cause the appearance of a "u-turn" withhout any object actually making a U-turn. If the ice particle slowed down from say 17,501 mph to 17,499 mph due to outgassing from sublimation of the sunlit ice particle, that could slow down the ice particle relative to the shuttle, causing a U-turn illusion. I can't say for sure that's the cause but I see no reason to rule out something like that.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raptured
STS 48 is by far my fave. I'm convinced we saw a weapon being fired

Was it ever determined from what location on Earth the laser originated?

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
These were the videos that stirred the whole UFO community at that time , these were one of the videos that made me believe even more as those of Bob Lazar.

I remember that this Canadian cable network guy intercepted those videos with his satellite dishes from NASA feeds and recorded everything on tape, don't know who broke the story anymore, could have been George Knapp?

Amazing footage

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: Unseendimension

Perhaps our atmosphere and the outer space that surrounds us is no different than the medium of the waters of the sea……..teaming with its own pulsating antigravity lifeforms, sometimes even shapeshifting ….that are Transmedium Living UFO’s.

👽

There is some speculation that the objects that the US have recovered that include biological entities, there are some schools of thought surrounding these biological entities being the very mode of transportation themselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You say long debunked but the very fact that the government agenda to cover up and ridicule UFO sightings has now been confirmed as truth and the fact that some confirmed UFO and Alien accounts that hold water seem to be so ridiculous on purpose like, iirc the Hopkinsville case, it really questions all previously debunked accounts.

From someone who was on the fence "til June.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
Don't be silly, its all falling apart, what we know now makes debunking this material obsolete.
These videos one day will become historical fact .

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
You mean they look very organic, the way those things react?

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
These were the videos that stirred the whole UFO community at that time , these were one of the videos that made me believe even more as those of Bob Lazar.

I remember that this Canadian cable network guy intercepted those videos with his satellite dishes from NASA feeds and recorded everything on tape, don't know who broke the story anymore, could have been George Knapp?

Amazing footage

In the beginnings of Part 1…….it was mentioned by Sereda that a certain Martin Stubbs had over 400 hours of NASA recordings….

Here is a documentary on NASA transmissions……Martin Stubbs is featured..in an interview.

As I write this post….I haven’t seen this vid…but I will soon.

I don’t know if it’s ever been previously uploaded anywhere…..but this vid posted below was uploaded about 6 months ago.

🍕🍺🍿

👽
edit on 14-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join