It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUNTER BIDEN Art dealer reveals Hunter Biden knew 'sugar brother' was top buyer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

I know what your trying to do, not gonna work on me. Have fun with your delusions and have a nice day.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I have a fantastic idea. Don't post in threads you think are below you.

See, There is an impeachment inquiry happening as we speak, into Joe Biden. He's the president. The thought is that his family has been selling access to him for lots of cash. Hunter was/is the bag man. Once everyone started looking at him, and watching his money, he started selling art, bad art for really large sums of money. The White house claims they had safeguards in place to keep this from being an avenue for more foreign money to come to the family. They lied.

Now, since you don't like Biden as you claim, you have been informed. And since you do seem to really like Hunter, he will still snuggle up with you at night. Until he is arrested that is.

Hope you learned something, and if not, hope you find your way elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus

I know what your trying to do, not gonna work on me. Have fun with your delusions and have a nice day.

Peace.

It already did work.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

See, There is an impeachment inquiry happening as we speak, into Joe Biden. He's the president. The thought is that his family has been selling access to him for lots of cash. Hunter was/is the bag man. Once everyone started looking at him, and watching his money, he started selling art, bad art for really large sums of money. The White house claims they had safeguards in place to keep this from being an avenue for more foreign money to come to the family. They lied.

Now, since you don't like Biden as you claim, you have been informed. And since you do seem to really like Hunter, he will still snuggle up with you at night. Until he is arrested that is.

A inquiry is not proof of anything.
What has FOX told you to say next? You guys follow their talking points very well. Zero brain power is being used by you and others.
When and if all the speculation is proven then all of this will be one hell of a story for the history books. But as of this moment it is nothing. Just pure speculation to keep you guys entertained while you ride of the curtails of the letter between P and R.
You must realize that as you're not stupid.

edit on 12-1-2024 by Allaroundya4k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

originally posted by: Dandandat3

a reply to: network dude

I'm not really seeing the issue here?
He sold art.....so the F what.
Are you guys really have a moment about this? Is this some massive criminal act? Did you guys finally get em?
Or is thus just more BDS?
It looks like BDS. Go see a doctor.

Yes money laundering is a criminal act.

Ok so I guess you have proof of that?
Please do give us the scoop! Or are we to trust your gut feeling?
BDS again

I am just a private citizen who is left to make judgments based on the available information.

1) Hunter Biden has nothing to offer foreign governments and large corporations to command an income in the millions of dollars.

2) Most legitimate foreign governments and large corporations do not seek to do business with people who are known drug addicts. They are not typically the most reliable people to work with.

3) Hunter Biden has not up until recently been known for his art creations. The vast majority of artists are not lucky enough to make $500,000 a piece for there art work.

4) Hunter Biden started his art business, where he was making an unprecedented $500,000 a piece, shortly after his originally business came under public scrutiny.

5) Art sails are a common means used to conduct money laundering because the true value of an art piece is difficult to ascertain and because many of the other ways to launder money have been regulated. link

Do I definitely know if Hunter Biden is laundering money through his art sails ... no I don't... but it sure looks like he is. You don't need BDS (or what ever that is) to connect the dots.

edit on 12-1-2024 by Dandandat3 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

I agree with everything you just said.
And I did say it is shady because it is. Doesn't take a genius to connect the dots.
But untill there is proof we have nothing. And with art sales it is damn near impossible to know otherwise.
I am fully aware of how the rich deal with transactions.
If you can track the buyer to the port the art was being sent to and then track that to a country then maybe you might be able to find something.
But again damn near impossible so that leaves us twiddling our thumbs in disgust.
These loopholes could've been fixed oh so many years ago but unfortunately those that can change those are the ones using them.

edit on 12-1-2024 by Allaroundya4k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

A inquiry is not proof of anything.
What has FOX told you to say next? You guys follow their talking points very well. Zero brain power is being used by you and others.
When and if all the speculation is proven then all of this will be one hell of a story for the history books. But as of this moment it is nothing. Just pure speculation to keep you guys entertained while you ride of the curtails of the letter between P and R.
You must realize that as you're not stupid.

I'm going to need you to point out where I claimed the inquiry was proof of anything more than a fact finding mission. I do understand what is happening, and I really tried to explain it to you in pretty simple terms. I apologize, I must have typed it too fast.

If it's proven that Joe has been selling influence (like Bob Menedez appears to be doing), then having looked into all the ways millions of dollars flowed into the Biden family when they didn't sell anything but Hunter's nose art very late in the game, will have been a wonderful addition to all the charges. If Joetatoe did nothing wrong, he and Hunter have nothing to worry about. But remember, NOBODY is above the law. isn't that right?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Go are read your "crystal clear" OP again.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

And I did say it is shady because it is. Doesn't take a genius to connect the dots.
But untill there is proof we have nothing. And with art sales it is damn near impossible to know otherwise.
If you can track the buyer to the port the art was being sent to and then track that to a country then maybe you might be able to find something.
But again damn near impossible so that leaves us twiddling our thumbs in disgust.
These loopholes could've been fixed oh so many years ago but unfortunately those that can change those are the ones using them.

if you actually read the OP rather than just react to the poster, you would have known that the reason this is even a thing is that we now know who bought most of his art, and it's the same guy who gave him millions to pay his fines for delinquent taxes. Which does look a tiny bit suspicious.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Go are read your "crystal clear" OP again.

when your shovel wears out, we can send more. Keep digging sport.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Also bro.....if I'm being honest....why would such a connected family use art to launder money?
There are many ways to move millions without using art and Freeports.
Although a crackhead probably would be unaware of how to do so. I believe his mind is stuck in the early 2000's.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Oh ya dude all of this stinks but all you guys are doing is driving the price of crackhead art up.
I'm pretty that was the plan with selling the art aside from funding drug expenditures.
Think about that for a second.
You guys are making them money when you post about it and complain in the media. So maybe just don't and let the pieces fall as they hopefully will.
Everyone makes a mistake and you are not focused on where that mistake is.
It's not here I'll tell ya that.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Also bro.....if I'm being honest....why would such a connected family use art to launder money?
There are many ways to move millions without using art and Freeports.
Although a crackhead probably would be unaware of how to do so. I believe his mind is stuck in the early 2000's.

I'm curious.

What are better ways to launder money?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
No actually it didn't because your not getting me riled up to say something to get me banned.
Have nice day sir.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Oh ya dude all of this stinks but all you guys are doing is driving the price of crackhead art up.
I'm pretty that was the plan with selling the art aside from funding drug expenditures.
Think about that for a second.
You guys are making them money when you post about it and complain in the media. So maybe just don't and let the pieces fall as they hopefully will.
Everyone makes a mistake and you are not focused on where that mistake is.
It's not here I'll tell ya that.

so in your head, my post on ATS reaches so far that the international art scene will suddenly be fighting over Hunter's art work?

How many bong rips did you do this morning?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What's a bong?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

We could do more than just twiddle our thumbs. We can demand a transparent investigation be conducted into Hunter Biden's art sails. A transparent investigation would be the only thing that can force those who can fix the loopholes to actually fix them. It might not work out; but it's better than twiddling our thumbs.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Like hell I would ever say how over the matrix.
Maybe if we hung out in person I would tell you how I do!
Nice bait job though mate.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If you can find some court to actually authorize such a thing I will wear drag when I venture in to get my new fishing reel. I don't like swimming in water I can't see my feet but I do plan on catching something that I can sell for some serious income.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Like hell I would ever say how over the matrix.
Maybe if we hung out in person I would tell you how I do!
Nice bait job though mate.

"trust me bro."

Laundering goods that are spot valued and are easily hidden from taxation are the best laundering instrument.

Unless you're the federal govt.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join