It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello and

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hello to all... I've been lurking for years, felt like joining in on all the fun.
edit on Sun Jan 7 2024 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You have been lurking for years and the best you can do for an introduction is one line saying that you ''felt like'' it?

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof
Yeah, I guess I'm the quiet type...

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HKMarrow

So it seems. At least you are offering a beer, so back attcha.And a round for the house while I"m at it.

Good thing it's the quietest night of the week otherwise I could go broke huh?

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Ha! Yes indeed. Here's another one for ya Appreciate the welcome!

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well, how about that. How did you add that big yellow hand to the title that wasn't there before my first reply. I don't recall ever having seen an image in a headline here before.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
And now the beer mugs keep changing color. First they were black and white and then, green and then yellow. Who are you anyway? You got pull around here?

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Magick? Nah, I did include it in my original post, guess it just now loaded. Or something 🤔

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
And now the big yellow hand is gone and back to the original headline. What's next I wonder, blue beer?

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
And now all the beer mugs are back to black and white. Man, you are going to be a bit hit in this place.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
😆

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:51 AM
link   
[Sip! I am for the most part quiet too. But , if it involves Cali.... I will usually have somethin to say. After all it is the headless horses back end!

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cre8chaos79
[Sip! I am for the most part quiet too. But , if it involves Cali.... I will usually have somethin to say. After all it is the headless horses back end!

That's too funny. I lived in California for a while, back when the smog made it hurt to breathe some days. I hear that's no longer an issue?

new topics

top topics

join