It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

introducing myself, and my current interests.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am from Canada, and the topics I am most into right now are the secret space programs/ UAP NHI disclosure, junk dna, blood types, Cryptozoology and Paranrmal, and historical conspiracies

edit on Fri Jan 5 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD NOTE to copy the second post into the OP.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am from Canada, and the topics I am most into right now are the secret space programs/ UAP NHI disclosure, junk dna, blood types, Cryptozoology and Paranrmal, and historical conspiracies

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagisterMaximus6497

Welcome and I'm interested in most of those topics as well, so we may cross paths here and there.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There is no such thing as junk DNA, it all has a purpose in regulating all sorts of things in our bodies including metabolism, food choices to be healthy or sick, or appearance. Just because we have not yet discovered it's purpose yet or we do not know how it interacts with everything does not mean it is junk.

The health regulating and food regulating agencies are not going to admit they screwed up. That would make them look bad. People would lose faith in them if they told us everything. Peer reviewing research is used lots of times to protect consensus of the time of the science involved so it won't make them look like they messed up. It also keeps them from being liable for their mistakes in the medical field.

Most of the issues with blood type diet are related to clotting factors. I am type A blood, so a burger can elevate risk of clotting but putting an onion and maybe a little garlic salt on it can lower that risk a lot...I always put onions on hot dogs and hamburgers, been doing that since I was a kid and long before that book was written on the blood type diet. I actually will not get a hot dog at a stand if there is not onions at the stand....been that way for as long as I can remember...somewhere along the line I must have learned that subconsciously.

People have been decieving people to be able to control them since the Roman empire...maybe farther but I have no translations of info to read past that. All governments do that, so do societies. They also try to make us dependent on those who are in charge or make us fear what would happen if they are not running things.. It is not much different now than it has been all along, now they use evidence that is interpreted to fit their need or desired outcome to do it. They are no better at hiding the truth these days than in the past yet they believe they are. They get influential people in society to parrot their deceit so people believe it, they also put a little bit of truth in it to trick people into believing it is all true.

I don't get much into crypto-zoology that much except to say that I do believe there are still some of the creatures they call big foot or yeti around yet, and that if they told us they exist, they would all be stuffed and sitting in hunters collections. It is good people think they do not exist. I believe that they do not eat humans, so I am not afraid of them....but I would be very cautious if I saw one because not all my beliefs are real.

Welcome to the site

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Welcome! And holy cow! Look everyone! It's a new guy who DOESNT come claiming to have it all figured out and telling us he will share it with us if we just stroke his ego a while! Thats a great start!

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MagisterMaximus6497

Great. We've answered all those questions. Welcome! Jump in....the waters'a bit murky!!!
Best

MS

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Welcome to ATS. I'm relatively new here as well. GLP has way more activity but most of the posts are garbage and GLP seems to be more of a "conspiracy gossip" site. Reddit Conspiracy has high volume too and some good material but it's heavily censored/monitored. ATS' quality seems better but it's not that active anymore so I only pop in now and then.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: riCK232

Do not mention GLP here. It's kindergarten...ATS is Grad School.

We let it go awhile back...and yes, there are/were serious issues. Let them go...

You've now graduated!

✌️

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
Welcome! And holy cow! Look everyone! It's a new guy who DOESNT come claiming to have it all figured out and telling us he will share it with us if we just stroke his ego a while! Thats a great start!

Love that but also, at times people do that crap to be funny.

I know it all! Give me a dollar and I will tell you!
Wink wink

new topics

top topics

join