It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk futurist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm not one of Elons' fanboiz, but he sounds like a credible futurist imo.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
2024 is going to be ‘even more crazy’ – Elon Musk

SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has predicted that 2024 will be “even more crazy” than the preceding four years. Musk was responding to a follower wishing for “a normal year.”

Musk did not predict any “crazy” events that may happen, but in a series of follow-up tweets, the billionaire drew attention to the pace of AI development, rising mortality among young people after mass vaccination against Covid-19, record-breaking illegal immigration to the US, and anti-white rhetoric from South African presidential hopeful Julius Malema.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

I'm not going to watch a video that screens cluck bait.
If someone has to say this will get removed or I will be canceled, it's because they are about to say some inflammatory crap and they feel that giveing that forewarning makes it ok.
That's like me saying "no offense but"....Get what I'm saying?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: lilzazz

I'm not going to watch a video that screens cluck bait.
If someone has to say this will get removed or I will be canceled, it's because they are about to say some inflammatory crap and they feel that giveing that forewarning makes it ok.
That's like me saying "no offense but"....Get what I'm saying?

Yes, I get what you're saying.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
To me it appears that his mission to populate mars in the future failed miserably.

From Obadiah: 3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Electric battery cars are modern day snake oil
But, he is right in my opinion re AI, birth rates
Sustaining infrastructure is expensive

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Elon Musk is one scary guy with all the technology he's developing. Sure, it can be used for good, but that's not how thinks work, His developments will be used for money, power and world domination; that's why the government (aka US taxpayers) are throwing millions his way for all of his projects.

As a private citizen, he can get away with a lot more sketchy research than the government can with little oversight and gov. funding; they can just pull the plug on him when they've got the tech they want.

I've listen a lot to Musk talking; he knows full well the potential to end humanity as we know it with the things he's creating, uet doesn't care. He talks like a modern day Jekyll and Hyde.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
I'm not one of Elons' fanboiz, but he sounds like a credible futurist imo.

I always found it difficult to understand what people mean by futurist.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
To me it appears that his mission to populate mars in the future failed miserably.

From Obadiah: 3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

How something that hasn't happened yet has failed miserably?

Care to explain?

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Larwt

originally posted by: visitedbythem

How something that hasn't happened yet has failed miserably?

Care to explain?

The future has been seen since the past. The Bible , unlike other religious texts is filled with prophecy. I think Ive heard 30% is prophecy. And 50% of that has come true as predicted. The other 50% will follow. No mistakes. No other book comes close. Thats how.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Like I said in the beginning...

I'm not an Elon fanboy, but he has access to information that will affect all of our future.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   
When evaluating someone, ALWAYS ask yourself, if this person was a king, emperor or dictator, would he be loved or a complete monster? Sometimes someone might seem a savior but turn out to be a monster, there have been many like that. Always take it with a grain of salt and keep an open mind. Elon has done many things, yes, and he genuinely seems to be interested in human development but we cannot know for sure what is in his mind. I like the elon musk's remote viewings from farsight institute but in the end, would you be able to live with him if he was the president of the world?

new topics

top topics

join