It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noam Chomski

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Noam Chomski is a Professor and regarded as an intellectual in modern times. He is known for his contributions in linguistics, political activism and social criticism.

Here are some of his videos if you're interested in discovering some of his views:

Why America holds Israel as a sacred cow?

On refuting Israel's claims:

On Khazar theory and Israel DNA claims:

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Here’s Hugo chavez on Chomsky 👍😎

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I liked Noam Chomsky until he said the "unvaccinated" should be forced into camps and that the issue of feeding them is their problem.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I find no issue in that clip, he made sense.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I think if I looked hard enough I could find things I disagree with as well.

Off the top of my head he bought into TDS quite early.

But then again, it's very rare that I agree with anyone on everything.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Agreed, yet for me there are some takes a person can have which taint every subsequent thing they say/do (unless I guess they address and retract it).

Putting unvaccinated in camps and letting them starve is one such thing for me, beyond the average disagreement and into utterly reprehensible territory, especially considering this man's reach.

So sadly I can't even listen to the guy anymore and his views will always carry that pall in my estimation.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Agreed, yet for me there are some takes a person can have which taint every subsequent thing they say/do (unless I guess they address and retract it).

That's normal I would say.

It seems to be the prevailing attitude on ATS these days too.

I would call it a dangerous luxury since people in opposing camps will someday soon realize this comes down to class war and we are all in it together, for better or for worse.

And even that seems to have been anticipated when one thinks back on Reagan's words when he was musing on an alien invasion.

Going a bit of topic here perhaps, but if Werhner Von Braun did say that a fake alien invasion were to be the final step that locks in a one world government, do we trust his words?

Can we look past his history or is it a deal breaker?

The United States certainly didn't think so.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

That's normal I would say.

It seems to be the prevailing attitude on ATS these days too.

I would call it a dangerous luxury since people in opposing camps will someday soon realize this comes down to class war and we are all in it together, for better or for worse.

As long as I'm not in the camp calling for those who didn't want to inject a medical experiment which had already proven to not live up to its promise to be starved in camps, I am content with where I fall.

He might have been a brilliant linguist as a young man, but he must have been stranded on some island or in a lighthouse for too long by the looks of it and lost all sanity/decency.

in any case, and Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:43 AM
link   

As long as I'm not in the camp calling for those who didn't want to inject a medical experiment which had already proven to not live up to its promise to be starved in camps, I am content with where I fall.

I hear you.

He might have been a brilliant linguist as a young man, but he must have been stranded on some island or in a lighthouse for too long by the looks of it and lost all sanity/decency.

Perhaps someone got to him. It's a huge disconnect for sure.

in any case, and Happy New Year!

Same to you Z,

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

I find no issue in that clip, he made sense.

Yes, communists make sense to other communists... it is called an echo chamber.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Ok genius.

Was there anything in that clip promoting communism?

And do you believe that the biggest threat to the American people is not the American government?

Amaze me.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Was there anything in that clip promoting communism?

Don't know, I stopped watching him a long long time ago.

And do you believe that the biggest threat to the American people is not the American government?

Absolutely not... it is not our government that is the problem, it is the people who hold positions of power in our government who have subverted our form of government and actively pursue the usurpation of our laws and Constitution.

In other woirds, the useful idiots to the commies and socies... those who do the heavy lifting.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

a reply to: zosimovwith where I fall.

Perhaps someone got to him. It's a huge disconnect for sure.

Sure looks like they did his name is on the Epstein island stuff.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Don't know,

Then shut your mouth.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Then shut your mouth.

Ummm... no?

Rotflmao!

Whether or not I watched that one particular clip is irrelevant, I've seen so much communism spewed from his pie hole to know what he is, and that nothing that he says is of any interest to me, at all, EVER.

Now...

Shut YOUR mouth.

new topics

top topics

join