It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush,queen really a reptilian?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yes, Icke is nuts.
Yes, the Lacerta files are complete hogwash.
And no, Bush and the Queen are not shapeshifting reptoids...

Imho, of course....

i agree wholeheartedly. i really enjoy the nice story that a shapeshift can't be seen by a camera, and so there really is no solid evidence of shapeshifters, convenient, yes? that's my favorite. seems like Icke's premise is,"There are shapeshifting reptilians, but the only way i can prove it is through testimony of people because, (surprise!) these shapeshifts can only be seen by natural eyes, so it's never been seen on film. and if you don't believe me, you're stupid/naive/skeptic/reptilian. icke is utter nonsense. where is the proof?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This came as a very natural understanding once i began opening myself up to how words and terminologies are deeply sound coded. Yes, the REPublicans are coded to symbolize REPtilians (and if you've researched this, they have a highly evolved mental body, yet lagging behind on their emotional body), and the DEMOcrats, are coded to symbolize humans--we lack mentally, yet we have a highly evolved EMOtional body, therefore DEMOcrats symbolically represent the emotional bodied ones, or us humans. Deeply coded meanings and definately worth bringing to forethought.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The thing about it is is that there are really supposed to be shapeshifting beings out there. But from what I hear they turn themselves into buffalo not reptiles. Unless you believe the woman from Art Bell's show who claims to have sex with aliens who turn themselves into reptiles when she becomes aggressive during sex. Maybe it's a way of punishing people who they have sex with who don't do it the way they want to.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj

Originally posted by CheeseKnob
maybe thats why diana got killed cos she new the truth. Didnt she refer the royals as reptiles during an interview or something?

Yes, she called them "the Windsor Lizards" I believe

She also confided to her closest friend "they are no human", and also said that she feared for her life. That is creepy, and also sad that possibly she knew what was about to happen

What about the Dutch Royal family? what about the Nazi pope who actually is to old to got choosen as pope? Normally when the pope dies they choose a much younger one..

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I get a kick out of some of the wacky posts I read on here sometimes, but I think some of the people who have posted in this thread are SICK!

The sad part is that a lot of the people reading this thread and some of the people posting in it actually believe in their hearts that Bush and the Queen and Reagan and so on are/were all Reptilians!

Some people will believe anything thats written, besides the fact that there has never been a single thread of legitimate evidence to back this wacky claim up. What is even more disturbing is this guy JungleJake who is advocating the murder of any Republican that you bump into. Whether it was a joke or not, its not funny at all. It's just pathetic and I hope he gets a visit from the Secret Service!

There are millions of other ways to be funny rather than advocating death for half the US population because of their political beliefs. It's threads like these that the average internet surfer will stumble upon and forever think of conspiracy theorists and ATS members are a gang of mentally-challenged acid droppers!

There IS proof!!

When one of the high US politicians went mad on tv when he was giving a speech he morphed into a lizard-like being thousands of people have seen it, now what was his name, it wasnt Al Gore, it wasnt Kerry too, it was someone who is one of the closest to George Bush, it wasnt rumsfeld and the vice president...damn who was it??? well, im dutch i dont have much knowledge about US politicians, but i know it was on US national TV and it never was on tv again.... His facial colours and bonestructure was changing extremly and i heard it happend to Clinton to ... i dont know what to belive anymore, truth is much, very much stranger than fiction, thats the only thing i know for sure

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
ie.youtube.com...

Anyone see this yet?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheeseKnob
Maybe thats why Diana got killed becaus she new the truth. Didnt she refer the royals as reptiles during an interview or something?
[edit on 14-4-2005 by CheeseKnob]

YES! SHE DID AND QUITE SERIOUSLY TOO! I cannot find any referance to that interview ANYWHERE! She was asked something about the queen mother or queen and replied seriously with a straight face, "She's a lizard". Sorry if I can't "prove" it, but the "proof" has mysteriously disappeared. I posted a thread on this a while back and no one has said that they have seen it, but she DID SAY IT!

[edit on 22/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by moysheh
This came as a very natural understanding once i began opening myself up to how words and terminologies are deeply sound coded. Yes, the REPublicans are coded to symbolize REPtilians (and if you've researched this, they have a highly evolved mental body, yet lagging behind on their emotional body), and the DEMOcrats, are coded to symbolize humans--we lack mentally, yet we have a highly evolved EMOtional body, therefore DEMOcrats symbolically represent the emotional bodied ones, or us humans. Deeply coded meanings and definately worth bringing to forethought.

Nice post, very interesting. Anyways i too use to be the ones like "crazy"!!! years back but now im beginning to believe there might be some truth to it. Again ancient people always talked about these lizard gods. I now believe the talk of devils and demons are the reptilian aliens.

Anyone remember the japanese anime Sailor Moon? it was about super humans representing the planets in our solor system (white magic) fights against the (black magic) (Negaverse?- negative energy) The sailor girls were also reincarted from the moon

All sorts of aliens, from the nordics (red and blond haired) tall humans that could also shape shift into reptilians. Humanoids, depiction of greys and a yoda looking character. They wanted to take over the universe and came to earth to suck and create all the negative enery. Soul sucking too....they could teleport, time machine and all. The sailor girls were also reincarted from the moon.

In the end sailor moon ended the war with love. I never understood the story when i was a kid but now i do.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
New vid from Canadianvandal just in.....what do you think of this?

[edit on 23-9-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lance76

It is interesting, but I have to say it was faked. If you look closely at his eyes after he blinks, just before he looks directly at the camera, you will see that the pupils in the eyes are perfectly round.

It is very odd that his eyes would turn into slits only when he looks at the camera. I say it was altered.

reply to post by TheoOne

If you look closely at the slits in the eyes, you will see that it is shaped more like the captial "I" then the slits of a reptile, which has sharp end slits.

Also, light is reflected off both sides of the pupil, which could explain the "I" shaped slit.

It's all in the details. Verify it with professionals in the fields of ligthing, camera effects, computer effects, etc. etc.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by ixiy]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by warthog911

www.wiolawapress.com...

Mr Warthog heres Alices rabbit hole for you to explore don't forget to click on all the celebrities photo links in the above website.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Icke is nuts? What are you? What have you ever done to expose the illuminati and their NWO? Deny Ignorance huh? So even the ignorant can be moderators on a CONSPIRACY site? Ridiculous unfounded statement by someone who should know better.

Love

Z

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
"Queen Mary, or Mary of Teck, the mother of George VI and grandmother to the present Elizabeth II, was descended from a sister of Vlad the Impaler-'Dracula' _ David Icke "Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and how to end it)

Draco - Dracula

Love

Z

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
She was asked something about the queen mother or queen and replied seriously with a straight face, "She's a lizard". Sorry if I can't "prove" it, but the "proof" has mysteriously disappeared.

Actually, it has now reappeared, with the incriminating line edited out. It's the panorama interview on YouTube part3, right after she says, "Well, my husband's side were very busy stopping me." On Australian TV they played the whole thing. Someone out there will have video taped it, and it will surface one day and bite them on the bum!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If people think that cold-blooded murderers are reptilians, let them think what they want.

The fact remains that they are cold-blooded

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There is another post on this subject.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
i belive the reptilians are coming reasearch it for your self and search the 911 twin towers on youtube and you will see that the first plane was not be drove by a human , it was being drove by a devil kind ov creature soo read it for ypourself and face the facts

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
GAAHHH!!!

So Bush and My beloved Queen are reptilians?
NOOOO!!!

It's not true, reptiles cannot be parasitical like these two 'semi human' beings.

Ergo , they're not reptilian, they're just sponging, greedy, backstabbin, self opinionated, self serving large parasites masquerading as people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join