It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe says that he is overloaded with whistle blowers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
My brief opinion on Pool is based only on that, that he places all blame on the Devil and those who allow its influcence over them, for what ever reason. I don't believe in the Devil and find that that belief is one of the biggest cop outs ever dreamed up by mankind.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Now, I find the far-right addressing them better than much of the so called liberal rhetoric. But the more I listen to both the left and the right, that is most of what I find, rhetoric. So yes, I consider myself moderate as well and that I find is the only place on the political scale that is open to negotiation, to compromise, to open mindedness. And pardon me but even that sounds like rhetoric when I read it back. But alas.

The problem is the left has been too extreme on many things since Trump came along. I'm sure if either of us sat down and asked liberals what they think about so many events they would say they do not like it and do not support it, but the problem is if they say that then they instantly are in the Trump's corner, so they stay silent.

I mean do liberals really think Biden speaks well, ever? lol, I can't even watch it, for me, it is embarrassing like a comedian bombing, you just want to look away. When Bill Malher starts to say WTF people, liberals need to listen.

Extremes will kill us.... Change legal immigration to allow more per year...let millions flood the border and we are screwed, for example.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

My brief opinion on Pool is based only on that, that he places all blame on the Devil and those who allow its influcence over them, for what ever reason. I don't believe in the Devil and find that that belief is one of the biggest cop outs ever dreamed up by mankind.

Like the real devil? Look recently at IBM as to what he has uncovered... So I ask you again who else is doing that? We are too easy to attack a person's weakness and not look at what they have done. MLK was a womanizer, so he is 100% bad bad, right? I can look at the bad and also see the good.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

My apologies, McGoof-I was disagreeing with the statement, not you. I see I didn't make that clear at all in my response-mea culpa!

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

" James O'Keefe says that he is overloaded with whistle blowers "

Really ? Well it would be a Good Time for them to Unionize , eh ?

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I applied at Bel Atlantic where mom was elevated to middle management as a long time employee during the 1970's Feminism putsch.

Pretty skilled at testing, I don't wanna argue; 97th or 98th percentile. With more than basic electricals knowledge, in a family where men were mostly union electricians and IBEW union management, I thought, hey....this is for me.

Got the follow-up chat after the test, and they told me I scored too low. I was surprised, so I asked about it. They told me that points were added or subtracted based on race, being the fact I was White! I literally could not score high enough no matter if it was 100%.

How this was legal, I do not understand. If anyone doesn't think it's a real thing or it never happened, this was 1985 ish, and it did happen that long ago.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Basic to the liberal beliefs I grew up with was the notion that conservatives just did not have enough correct information and that making sure that ''correct information'' became available to the public in general, the public would make the same decisions on life choices as had those of liberal intent. It sounded so good but it was oh so wrong.

As for any liberal that believes Biden's inability to speak publicly is anything but a reflection of his over-all slide into in-coherency is a fool, a fool on par with their counterparts who believe that Trump is the God given answer to liberalism.

A thing that gets me is all the finger pointing at the other side when where those fingers should be pointing is right back on themselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

PM4U

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join