It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Would an Election be Stolen? I think I know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Mods, recategorize if necessary, but this is a conspiracy by every definition.

Now this is being piggybacked somewhat after I engaged in a thread by WingDing HERE

Once you put everything together, it makes perfect sense. By everything, I mean events stretching back a few years that, by themselves, raised questions, but were essentially written off as run-of-the-mill political back and forth over constitutionality and racism. I know it sounds crazy and stupid, and that’s because it is. Do I still have your attention? Alright, let’s get it. Enter my mind and we can go down this rabbit hole together. I’m going to cover a few items that have happened and string them all together into the most stupidly obvious, stupidly “easy”, and in-your-face method of voter fraud that can be (and likely was) done. Tally Ho!

Over the last several years, there has been a lot of back in forth in certain states regarding purging of voter rolls. Oddly enough, the issues regarding these purges are often fought along party lines – the Right says it’s to reduce fraud. The Left says its racism and targets minorities (because everything is racism nowadays, apparently). Generally with these purges, there are letters sent to inactive voters that haven’t cast a vote in 4 years or more and the voters have a given time to respond as to whether or not they still want to be registered. This is all done 90 days plus before an election. Now, the laws differ on individual state election levels but this is what stands, generally speaking, on the federal level in regards to federal elections. Now there is a big argument from the Left that these purges predominately affect minorities, primarily Democratic voters. Strangely enough, there is hardly anyone, IF anyone, from the Right saying that they were disenfranchised or screwed over by this. Weird, right? *****KEEP THIS IN MIND*****

Next, we have a nice little note that was found in the article supplied in the above mentioned ATS thread, which reads as follows:

The report does identify multiple instances in which hackers linked to Iran, China and Russia connected to election infrastructure, scanned state government websites and copied voter information.

Here’s what another poster (IndieA) briefly mentioned – identifying inactive voters from the scanned and copied voter registration infrastructure. How hard would that be, really? If you can hack into the roll databases, you can obtain that information. It must exist, as that’s what information is used to purge the rolls every so often with inactive voters. *****KEEP THIS IS MIND*****

Next, let's look at the countless stories like this one – HE RE

Oddly enough, the majority of stories like this have been “purged” from the internet (pun intended, but true nonetheless). It’s actually kind of funny, because in one the searches I did, there was an article regarding patients with dementia in HOSPICE that had cast votes in the election, with an AP article directly beneath it saying there was no evidence of voter fraud in Wisconsin (where this happened). Seriously. Anyway, Reports were coming out left and right in a multitude of states, Wisconsin being my personal favorite, of people that were either in nursing homes and/or hospice and dying, that were somehow able to read though, legibly mark their preferred candidate, and send it way for counting. *****KEEP THIS IN MIND TOO*****

Now, let’s look at Ballot Collecting (AKA Ballot Harvesting). In the US, we have the following regarding that practice, per Wikipedia because I’m tired:

As of July 2020, 26 states allow specified agents to collect and submit ballots for another voter. Usually such agents are family members or persons in the same household. 13 states neither enable nor prohibit ballot collection as a matter of law. Among those that allow it, 12 have limits on how many ballots an agent may collect.

So in the majority of states, collecting and dropping off ballots is a normal and accepted practice. Let’s couple that with ballot drop boxes – who’s to say how many ballots are being dropped off by “Ballot Collectors”? (Some states have limits on how many a single person can turn in, as well as familial relations between the voters and the collector) *****REMEMBER THIS TOO; WE’RE ALMOST THERE*****

Lastly, we have the countries connected with the hackers mentioned – Iran, China, Russia. Very common names when it comes to shady congressional actions, payments, communications, and dealings. Anyone remember the FBI agent that was helping with the knowingly false Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax, Charles McGonial? Yeah, he just plead guilty of conspiring to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA) and to commit money laundering in connection with his 2021 agreement to provide services to Oleg Deripaska, a sanctioned Russian oligarch … So there’s that. Anyway, there always seems to be very questionable dealings with these countries and individuals from these countries, given how cozied up certain politicians of ours are with them.

Ready to put it all together? Let’s do it.

Politicians elicit the help of foreign hackers to scan and copy the voter registration database. After that, they have complete lists of inactive (but still registered) voters on the rolls. Next, these votes are filled out “on behalf” of these individuals, likely by the same people that hired the hackers, albeit through a shell company or craigslist ad, word of mouth, etc. Using a similar strategy as the vote preparers, we hire and elicit help of ballot collectors to take these fraudulent votes to ballot drop boxes.

How clever is that? It’s so simple, stupid, and right in front of our faces, we would have no idea. Hire hackers outside of the country for plausible deniability. Shell companies and word of mouth individuals to fill out and drop off ballots. Cash payments to them, as they’re domestic and easier to track and investigate. Holy crap.

Deniability. Living, eligible voters. Exploiting active laws. It’s the perfect scheme. You’re not having anyone cast duplicate votes, you’re not having people cross state lines, you’re not having dead people cast votes, you don’t have to manipulate numbers in a machine or computer system after votes are cast and leaving a paper trail there, you’re not casting more votes than you have registered voters, AND it explains the historic voter turnout, in my opinion.

So, what are your thoughts, ATS? Did I hit a nail on the head, or am I crazy?

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

While I think you are spot on, this is kind of the going theory. Having foreign actors involved in the process is a new angle, but the ballot harvesting, and drop box usage, coupled with pitiful signature recognition, seem to be wonderful avenues for voter fraud. Sadly, the machine has made it so if you ask, you are one of those nutjobs. Just shut up, bend over and take it. Or as it used to be said, BOHICA (Bend Over Here It Comes Again)

I think it's going to be up to us to police things this time. Parking at drop boxes in shifts, running a video feed to a web site or something so no video can be "lost", and proving well beyond any shadow of a doubt that shenanigans are going on. We have some time to get this put in action, but not much.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: dothedew

While I think you are spot on, this is kind of the going theory. Having foreign actors involved in the process is a new angle, but the ballot harvesting, and drop box usage, coupled with pitiful signature recognition, seem to be wonderful avenues for voter fraud. Sadly, the machine has made it so if you ask, you are one of those nutjobs. Just shut up, bend over and take it. Or as it used to be said, BOHICA (Bend Over Here It Comes Again)

I think it's going to be up to us to police things this time. Parking at drop boxes in shifts, running a video feed to a web site or something so no video can be "lost", and proving well beyond any shadow of a doubt that shenanigans are going on. We have some time to get this put in action, but not much.

Personally, I never thought of the foreign hacking...... You never have to worry about discrepancies or duplicate votes when you're working with inactive voters... After that report came out the other day, everything kind of fell into place like a 5 year long jigsaw puzzle from the 7th circle of Hell.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Sure, but to prove it. We know the game now, which I would think helps. We just have to make damn sure they can't play it.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Simple, don't rely on voting machines

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I've become disenfranchised and I don't play with cheaters, so this thread seems like a great place to announce to whoever that this inactive voters ballot is available for fixing or harvesting or whatever...take it, it's all yours.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I like the "hate vote" rationale.

Despite there being mounds of historical data that contradicts the notion........

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If Biden loses, he tells Harris to send back the electors and claims voter fraud.

He doesn't accept any court rulings and doesn't leave.

Republicans want a dictator so bad, then let's make Biden one.

Somehow, I think that isn't what they had in mind, but I would tell Biden, GO FOR IT!

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Excellent ! A Very Viable Explanation . Foreign Involvement is Definitely a Suspect IMO .

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
How some of the key swing states closed vote counting early at 10pm, to have a heap of 3am ballot dumps to get Joe over the line is another weak spot in the system.

The subversion of the absentee voting system which had some good checks, by the mail in system also opened up a big free for all ballot stuffing campaign.

Inaccurate voter roles do open up a heap of ballots to exploit for those that know there are a lot of dead and moved away people.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I Believe you are Spot 0n.
The Problem is this will continue to happen until We the People
have had Enough and then it may be too Late for a Fix.
Biden is Sinking this Ship we call USA and he won't go down with it.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Mindbending pretzel logic at it's best.

The election will not be stolen by anyone, considering all the past noises about it that we are all still listening to, to this day.

This will be the most closely monitored election in human history.

T**** will lose the biggest loss in the history of losses if by some wacky miracle he is actually on the ballot.

edit on 21122023 by TheEvilScotsman because: grammar

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheEvilScotsman

The election will not be stolen by anyone, considering all the past noises about it that we are all still listening to, to this day.

T**** will lose the biggest loss in the history of losses if by some wacky miracle he is actually on the ballot.

2020 safest election ever / 2024 most closely monitored

Went to bed in Pennsylvania with Trump smoking JB. Stop counting for the night and woke up to JB having 600,000 more votes.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure that out

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
I've become disenfranchised and I don't play with cheaters, so this thread seems like a great place to announce to whoever that this inactive voters ballot is available for fixing or harvesting or whatever...take it, it's all yours.

Oh, I'm fairly certain they all know this already - that's why there's been so much much push for dropboxes and mail in ballots, and push BACK against legal voter roll purges

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Here's the thing though - they monitored the 2022 midterm election, to the point of releasing a report about it.

In that report, they acknowledged hacking, but essentially said that no votes were hacked and/or changed, so "it's all good".

You can have "the most closely monitored election in human history" all you want - it doesn't mean anything if you're monitoring the WRONG THING.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I believe in 2016 , trump hired fake electors and got away with it. In our county, MTG's district, our electors were removed and replaced. In 2016. Other counties did as well. He tried it again in 2020 but they got busted. Imo he has never been a legitimate official. He never won.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

2020 safest election ever / 2024 most closely monitored

Went to bed in Pennsylvania with Trump smoking JB. Stop counting for the night and woke up to JB having 600,000 more votes.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure that out
That’s the only way the Dems can win anything, is through lying and deception. Unreal that there really are some people that vote for these crooks. It’s an IQ test

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

LMFAO elections are rigged, always has been and always will be until people care enough to do something. The fact that you had to censor Trumps name because the mere sight of it triggers you is hilarious. grow up dude.

new topics

top topics

join