It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Suspicious that Drinking Water Can Kill a Baby

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dust2023

I understand that is not what you asked, but you then repeated the same thing I said in my comment and acted like it was new information....

It seems the OP thinks that for some reason babies can't handle tap water and therefore (I guess) it means that tap water is poison?

You typed it out, why is it so hard to understand? Babies cannot drink straight water it is absolutely detrimental to their health. Not only can it be "poisonous" to them but they can also drown because the muscles in their throats are not capable of "restricting" the flow of thinner liquids and it can get into their lungs.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96
I wish I had knew this earlier, so now I tell you all.

There is special baby water and I really recommend it. I had to supplement with formula. I wish someone had told me (earlier) that there is special baby water. My doctor said the tap water is just fine if I boil it and while that is true from the bacterial side, ours was very chalky and "hard".

That led to her having stomach pain sometimes. So I was talking with another mother about trivial things and this. And she recommended baby water to me. I bought it and compared it, drank it. It was a lot softer, I used it for the formula and she had no stomach pain right the first time and it was far lot better than before.

So parents that read this and needing to give formula, consider looking for baby water if your precious one is known to have some cramps.

edit on 17.12.2023 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (earlier)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

I understand that is not what you asked, but you then repeated the same thing I said in my comment and acted like it was new information....

It seems the OP thinks that for some reason babies can't handle tap water and therefore (I guess) it means that tap water is poison?

You typed it out, why is it so hard to understand? Babies cannot drink straight water it is absolutely detrimental to their health. Not only can it be "poisonous" to them but they can also drown because the muscles in their throats are not capable of "restricting" the flow of thinner liquids and it can get into their lungs.

Read the OP man. THEY ARE NOT SAYING THAT. You are, and so am I - I think the OP is saying something very different from what you and I are saying. Maybe I need to put my glasses on and re read the OP....

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

from my understanding dry formula and concentrate formula start out as milk and soy based products that have been evaporated completely or partially. adding water reconstitutes it.

i maybe wrong, been a long time since our kids were babies and i don't concern myself with that problem about what is best for them. they may do it different now.

in order for milk or soy based products to be even a thing, cows must drink water and soybeans need water to grow.

edit on 17-12-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I wish I had known you when I was having babies! Five kids, all with colic-lasting to 9 months with a couple of them! One would get so bad thet the doctor prescribed Belladonna to break the cycle, which didn't work so then a tranquilzer was prescribed.

Thankfully, it's something babies eventually outgrow-but to this day I can't stand to be around cats that are constantly 'talking' because it takes me back to those days.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Most people around here that use formula buy water that comes in plastic water to mix it with. It is spring water, but the plastic bottles do have some bad chemicals in them that can cause endocrine disruption.

We have well water, tastes good and it is not full of crap, some calcium and other minerals, but there is not a real lot of iron or manganese in our water here.

The water from the city water supply in the two towns here sucks, Marquette water tastes a little better, but not nearly as tasteless as ours is. We lucked out with our well.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
OMG
Folks, do NOT, I repeat NOT
listen to posters on the
internet for health advice. Talk to your family Doctor,
who is a professional.

btw
the so called 'baby water' is a sham and then some.
check the ingredients !
It has way more added fluoride, than simple tap water.
WHY ??? When babies have NO teeth !
. . . next they'll be telling you your new born needs covid boosters.
B Smart And BEWARE
Agenda . . . to dumb down and indoctrinate the next generation

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
There is special baby water and I really recommend it.

NO absolutely NO

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by
orkChop96
Not only can it be "poisonous" to them but they can also drown because the muscles in their throats are not capable of "restricting" the flow of thinner liquids and it can get into their lungs.

All my kids took baby swim at two months old.
They automatically, naturally know how to hold their breath
when needed.
Are you a professional Doctor ?
B Smart and talk to a professional Doctor.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/18/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

The stupid, it hurts!!!!!

Really?

You do realize that ingesting water is different than being in water right? Do I really need to explain that to someone who has kids?

Did your kids also hold their breathe when you gave them a bottle?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Did they hold their breath when being fed?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I agree go to your doctor and get opinion.

I asked next visit and he said it's alright. For babies that get formula and have digestive pain afterwards because of the chalky and hard water, baby water is safe and okay to use.

If you think it's a sham then that is okay, it helped my daughter and so I can recommend it to try.

Chill a bit, because mine had no flouride, I check this as well as on bottled water, aspartam, sweeteners etc all the poisons, for like 20 years since I know about them. The tap water in turn, has flouride. At least here, don't know for your place.

Also, this is not medical advice so don't be histrionic. Tap water differs a lot all over the world by a bigger margin and can be a lot more unsafe, lot more flouride in there.
edit on 18.12.2023 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
I had to supplement with formula and each time she got it, because I had not enough myself, she had colics and stomach pain. It stopped right after I tried the water, got the recommendation myself. A couple I know also tried it and it helped them, too. So three out of three it helped.

Baby water is nothing more than normal bottled water but with focus being on the softer side and boiled. Because formula already covers the minerals, too. Some are adjusted for tap water, the formulas here tell you that.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

OooooF, the lack of education is all over the place, please keep it to yourself.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: zaderamsesholloway
Everyone who breathes the air dies.

Everyone!

edit on 19-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
One word...

Mammalian

top topics

<< 1   >>

join