It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Are we really back to Koalas again?!!!!!!(

You can't fix stupid. But you can stop responding to it so that it dies.
The flood and the premise of this thread have been debunked.

edit on 2/3/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

a reply to: cooperton

Are we really back to Koalas again?!!!!!!

When flyersfan pretends like they debunked it, yeah we have to bring it back up again.

Nobody pretends they have been debunked. The flood together with most stories in the Bible are world of fiction with no historical and scientific evidence ever existed in support of them. No flood, no exodus, no miracles, no Jesus, no Abrahamic God. Keep it simple. You want to repeat the debunked claims but that's fine and it doesn't changer anything.
edit on 3-2-2024 by Venkuish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Is Jesus a real person?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Like your fellow creationists say, if we have evolved from the monkeys why then monkeys evolve to become humans?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Venkuish1

Is Jesus a real person?

It's 2024 AD, based on his historicity. Every time you date anything it's a reference to his existence.

originally posted by: FlyersFan
You can't fix stupid.

Yeah if people want to believe they're the unintelligent offspring of mutant ape-like things then they are free to do so. I believe in intelligence though.
edit on 3-2-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Against all evidence to the contrary?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Against all evidence to the contrary?

What evidence? Be specific
edit on 3-2-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It's 2024 AD, based on his historicity. Every time you date anything it's a reference to his existence.

The date doesn't prove Christ existed.
Counting years from Christ's birth didn't start until 525 AD.
They had to backdate the calendar and start at year 525 AD
using calculations to determine that it was 525AD.
Prior to that it was the Diocletian system, named after a Roman emperor,
and counted years since he was emperor.
Live Science

The only evidence for Christ is the Bible, and personal experience people have had.
And the personal experience leaves nothing forensic as proof.
Unless you count the miracles as investigated by the Catholic Church.
This Thread discusses some such miracles.

I believe in intelligence though.

Debatable.

As to the topic, as I said ...
You can't fix stupid. But you can stop responding to it so that it dies.
The flood and the premise of this thread have been debunked.

edit on 2/3/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Venkuish1

Is Jesus a real person?

You can't fix stupid.

Yeah if people want to believe they're the unintelligent offspring of mutant ape-like things then they are free to do so. I believe in intelligence though.

No it's a reference to his alleged birth that happened (allegedly) 2024 years ago. But there is no evidence this person ever existed or that he is the son of God. The age of the planet is around 4.5 billion years and 2024 is just a random number based on some form of mythology.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Where does Hilton Head Island, South Carolina get its water? In the answer to this you will find the answer to your question.

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Only because the Pope set the Gregorian Calender in 1577.

And not if you're Jewish or use "BCE" and "CE".

And there's are also pagan sabbats to always reference. Jesus stole a few of them.

Yesterday was Groundhog Day.

But it's actually still Imbolc. Celebrated Feb 1st-2nd. It is the celebration of halfway between winter and spring. It has often been connected to weather lore, many times a hopeful celebration that Winter ends 6 weeks early.

And at the end of that 6 weeks is Ostera, Oester, Eostre whatever you want to call it. It is the celebration of spring and birth. And...

Christians stole Eoster's Holiday and made it about The Jesus. We were supposed to decorate bread with symbols of pagan significance, like the Wheel of Life and have reverence for the yearly cycle of rebirth. And it's supposed to be on The Equinox, not the Sunday after the first full moon, or whatever they do.

Christians also turned Beltane into May Day, Samhain into Halloween/All Saints Day and Yule/Saturnalia/Sol Invictus into Christmas.

And no says you HAVE to use to Greogorian Calender.

I'm in California, and the country is about to kill itself, so for me it might as well be 4722, The Year of the Dragon

edit on 3-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Because some people in the past convinced you of his existence. That isn't proof of his existence, that is just proof that you believed them.

"What about the rabbits?". - Of Mice and Men.

All you have is the bullet to the back of the head coming.

Not good or bad. Just the end of the trip in the material world.

If the guy at the hologram console is Bill or Bob makes no difference. If his name is Jesús, I'm going to wager it isn't "Jesus", probably just some immigrant who would work for less.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goldfish7471
Where does Hilton Head Island, South Carolina get its water? In the answer to this you will find the answer to your question.
I'm thinking from the aquifer but that water doesn't just flow out and flood the planet.

It is fresh water that has to be pumped out.

No, that doesn't answer anything.

edit on 4-2-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
This is the person how argued "logic" in Biological was proof of intelligent design.

We can have fun I guess, but that there really is the reason for not taking them seriously.

I'm convinced they will never see it, not that it makes any difference.

edit on 4-2-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I believe in intelligence though.

Really? Then listen up ...

Doctorates with field experience in geology or volcanology have spoken.
Doctorates with field experience in chemistry or chemical engineering have spoken.
Doctorates with field experience in biology have spoken.
Doctorates with field experience in oceanography have spoken.
Doctorates with field experience in mechanical engineering have spoken.
Doctorates with field experience in naval engineering or naval architecture have spoken.
Doctorates with field experience in botany have spoken.
Doctorates with field experience in archaeology or world history have spoken.
Doctorates with field experience in zoology or wildlife biology have spoken.
Doctorates with field experience in forestry have spoken.
Doctorates with field experience in mathematics have spoken.

They all say - NO WORLD FLOOD in 2400BC.

You don't have a doctorate with experience in any of those fields. (and no, having a wood working hobby in the garage doesn't equate to having a doctorate in naval architecture). If you did have a doctorate and field experience in these areas, you wouldn't be on ATS and REDDIT saying the things that you do. With every post you claim to know more than these experts ... experts who say everything you are posting is wrong. Speculation by us amateurs is fine, and that's what ATS is all about, but when ALL the experts in those fields ALL say that the speculation is wrong, then it's wrong. Everything you have been posting has been proven wrong and debunked. The flood was debunked by intelligent experts. Your explanation for oil deposits and geological layers has been debunked by intelligent experts. And since you claim to "believe in intelligence" ... perhaps you could prove that statement and listen to those who actually are intelligent, highly degreed, and have lots of experience in the field - there was no Noahs flood in 2400bc causing the oil deposits and geological layers. THAT is what the 'intelligence' says and since you supposedly 'believe in intelligence' then you must believe in that statement.

This thread is debunked.
Let it die.

edit on 2/4/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

A date that refers to the historicity of a person isn't historical evidence of that person? You all are unbelievable lol.

This thread is debunked.
Let it die

DEBOOOOONKED!!!

your appeals to authority are fallacious
edit on 4-2-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
This is the person how argued "logic" in Biological was proof of intelligent design.

We can have fun I guess, but that there really is the reason for not taking them seriously.

Now that I see the intelligence in the biological world, I cannot unsee it. You are free to continue to think it is unintelligent I don't care.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
But people who have scrubbed their brains smooth with the scourer of education have bits of paper!

Personally I believe the earth makes it’s own oil to lubricate it’s innards and flush out grit from its crevices.

The rain cycle keeps it’s outer surface renewed. Only makes sense that these systems cross paths at some point and exchange material.

A global flood would be like a deep cleansing in this scenario.

Intelligent design is a plausible belief, there is evidence continually being unearthed and then covered up by those with bits of hard earned paper that life is far more common throughout the creation than we are allowed to know.

Looking at you Smithsonian institute and Hackademia.

edit on 4-2-2024 by Dalamax because: Specificity

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Now that I see the intelligence in the biological world, I cannot unsee it. You are free to continue to think it is unintelligent I don't care.

You want to see the 'intelligence' in the biological world by dismissing every scientific principle that exists and by ignoring science to convince yourself of your beliefs. There is still zero evidence for intelligent design.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

A date that refers to the historicity of a person isn't historical evidence of that person? You all are unbelievable lol.

This thread is debunked.
Let it die

DEBOOOOONKED!!!

your appeals to authority are fallacious

A date that refers to the alleged birth of the son of God is very far from being a historical event. There is no much evidence Jesus existed (I won't go far with the claims made about his magical properties and the claim he was the son of God).

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join